Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Documentation essays

Documentation essays

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Free documentation Essays and Papers

Documentation essays

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Best Practices for Agile/Lean Documentation - Agile Modeling

blog writter I’ve been asked about testing by someone new, so I thought going through my process would be good. Documentation. I’m testing Pull Request #117. A Raisin In The. The first thing I did is review the pull request and make sure I know what the new feature is. I review the documentation, entire pull request each time I test. The next thing I did was to write a test plan while I went through it. That test plan has it’s own pull request now and I pull it and go through the checklist as I go. I make any notes when the tentative thesis diagram, program behaves differently then I expected. Here’s where I get the code to test. Essays. I go to the actual pull request – this one is 117, and scroll down to coursework the bottom of the page.

You’ll see a green github icon that says “All Checks have passed” On the right is blue there is a “Show all checks”. Click that and essays, you’ll see a AppVeyor build succeeded, and in blue “Details” on the right. Click “Details”. An AppVeyor page opens, that has information including the application name “OpenLiveWriter”, and a short description. On the right, you will see Console Messages Tests and Artifacts. You’ll need to click on “ARTIFACTS”.

When you do, you’ll see a file name list. You need to download and run the pay someone to write essays, ReleasesOpenLiveWriterSetup.exe. When you run it, you may get some messages from Windows saying that the program might not be safe, ignore them. OpenLiveWriter should open. The first thing you should do to determine that you have the right version, look for the new feature it should be there. Since I have already started this test, the essays, first thing I did was to check the issue that was bothering me. It’s resolved so I’ve let a comment for the author. To Write. The next thing I’ll do is a full test of the feature. Finally I’ll go through the app like I normally would to make sure nothing is broken. Using my testplan checklists of essays, course. I might even though through the entire program and pay someone your essays, make sure nothing has changed.

In fact, I probably will. Essays. For those new to GitHub, and I am one, it’s very well documented. First a quick overview of the process. Open Live Writer has two different repositories (a repository is just a place to essays that a difference store things). One for documentation essays the program itself and a second one for the documentation. If you are reading this, you are reading documentation. The two best places to learn about Github, is essay, Github itself. Help is at documentation essays, https://help.github.com/ and https://www.codecademy.com/ There is a walkthrough there. Unfortunately if you are adding to documentation or code, you do have to use both GitHub desktop and made, Git Shell, again the process for both are very well documented, with a tutorial loaded into Github Desktop.

One of the best ways to contribute is documentation essays, testing. There are test plans and some information in the source, under the directory test plans. Also feel free to check those and update them if you find an college essays that made issue. They are basically check lists that go through every function of the software and tell what should happen when you do them, including images. We came up with this on my last programming gig, and essays, they helped everyone. The programmers then knew what we were expecting and so did QA. I often had QA help me with them so that they would have some ownership. So what do you test and essay, how? Each time a developer makes a pull request, you should go through the essays, new functionality and make sure it behaves as expected. Then you should go through the rest of the software making sure that something wasn’t accidently broke. At least two different people should go through the process, but the more the better.

It also helps if someone goes through it that has a fresh eye on the software. So where do you find the executeable? To do the last build in the pull request, scroll down to the point where you see “All checks have passed”, and college essays that made a difference, click on “Show All Checks”. Click on “Details”, then “Artifacts”, and will see OpenLiveWriteSetup.exe – download that and run it even if you get messages from Windows saying it isn’t safe. Documentation. If you do find an error, give the developer as much information as you can. Screenshots, error messages, log files, you name it. The more complete you are, the less time the developer has to spend tracking the error down. You can also test the nightly build. It will contain everything that has been merged.

You can setup OpenLiveWriter to always run the essays that a difference, nightly build: Go to regedit, find the documentation essays, registery key: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREOpenLiveWriterUpdates Then you need to create a dword key for CheckForBetaUpdates 1 = beta, 0 = regular. You can also pull the of poverty, nightly build manually by going to essays this link: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/dotnetfoundation/openlivewriter/build/artifacts. Or click on the build button from the essay of poverty, readme and essays, then click on latest build, artifacts. Again, if you find a problem you’ll need to raise an issue and give as much information as you can. I’ve expanded my contribution.

I’ve been posting blog posts to diagram the website. I’ve also. created a tutorial and I will be doing more as we all get more comfortable with the documentation essays, process. I would also like some help. The Open Live Writer website is at http://www.openlivewriter.org and is maintained and. hosted with Github and Jekyll. Jekyll is pretty easy to essay use once you get the hang of it. I started out by creating. my own Github/Jekyll website. That way I wouldn’t have to worry about screwing anything up. I installed Jekyll by documentation following the directions on this website: http://jekyll-windows.juthilo.com/ which creates a web server on your machine so you can see what you have done.

Now my blog posts are in markdown. However, my tutorial is in pay someone to write essays, html, as that is what I. am most comfortable with creating. I’ve taught computer science and web design for several. decades and have created tutorials for both students and adult coworkers, and documentation, so that’s. the tool I’m most comforable with. Besides, I could then use Open Live Writer – though I think. markdown is in the plans. I have been using the college that, original Live Writer since it came out, and documentation essays, loved it. I was an avid user of the plug-ins too. Pay Someone Your Essays. As soon as I heard about Open Live Writer, on December 9th, I downloaded it and set up my blogs.

Immediately I read the documemtation and saw that they were looking for contributors. My bachelor’s degree is in computer science, my master’s in education with an emphasis on online learning. Both before and after my teaching career I worked in industry, most recently on a Windows phone app as a contractor. Documentation Essays. I also write my own software both mobile and web apps when I need to. I will admit to a huge learning curve with GIT, but I’m getting there. I’ve used SVN before, and have it set up on my own server. While I am not currently comfortable with the college essays that a difference, code, I’m doing what I am comfortable with – working on documenation and test plans. The developers have been super supportive of my efforts, and one of the reasons I’m writing this, is to documentation essays urge other people to come on gcse coursework board like me. This is documentation essays, probably one of the most supportive open source projects I’ve seen, and I would love some help. Those test plans have typos, and tentative thesis diagram, may be missing some spots.

That’s a really good way to get handle on the whole project and I’ve already even found some problems and helped fix them. Documentation Essays. Here are some other things that people can do before they get comfortable with the code: the best is a raisin sun questions for essay and discussion, examining any new issues, trying to reproduce them and encourages reporters to be helpful. I’ve even set up blogger and wordpress test blogs to essays help in that effort. And of course, if you can code, jump in college essays that made, and do so!

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
How to Write a Documented Essay | Synonym

Othello Jealousy Essays and Research Papers. Jealousy is described as feelings of documentation, resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages. It plays a very . large role in Shakespeare’s “ Othello ”. Jealousy is the fire that motivates Iago and pay someone to write your essays clouds Othello’s judgment, leading to the downfall of both men. Iago is extremely jealous of Cassio because of his position in documentation essays, the army. “Iago, a Venetian soldier of so good reputation that he is known to everyone as “honest Iago”, feels bitterly and deeply that he has been. Desdemona , Envy , Iago 1073 Words | 3 Pages. Jealousy takes many forms and sometimes it is harmless while at other times it can be destructive. To Write Your. In William Shakespeare’s play . “ Othello ” a man named Iago hates and is jealous of the protagonist Othello because Othello has not promoted him to position of Lietunant, so he decides to try and kill Othello . However, he first convinces Roderigo to help him because Roderigo is in love with Othello’s wife Desdemona and Iago promises that he can get him together with Desdemona. With Roderigo’s help, Iago. Emilia , Envy , Iago 1426 Words | 2 Pages. Othello’s Jealousy In William Shakespeare’s play Othello , Othello is a very honorable man and he has grace with . the ladies.

He is one that possesses lots of military leadership qualities. His character in the play shows that he is documentation responsible and well respected. The personality of Othello is tentative diagram warm and charming and essays it draws the individuals to Othello . He is a valuable asset and the senator’s listens when he speaks. Not only does Othello possess good leadership qualities and courage but he possesses. Brabantio , Desdemona , Envy 1592 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare’s Othello , the major theme of jealousy is apparent. The tragedy Othello focuses on the doom of . Othello and the other major characters as a result of jealousy . In Shakespeare’s Othello , jealousy is thesis diagram portrayed through the major characters of Iago and Othello . It utterly corrupts their lives because it causes Iago to show his true self, which in documentation, turn triggers Othello to thesis undergo an absolute conversion that destroys the lives of their friends.

Othello represents how jealousy , particularly. Desdemona , Emilia , Iago 1696 Words | 5 Pages. Theme of Jealousy in “ Othello ” Shakespeare had many themes, which were included in many of documentation essays, his literary works. Gcse Coursework. Many of . them included love, gluttony, greediness, envy, anger and revenge. In Shakespeare’s tragic play of “ Othello ”, he brings about a returning theme of jealousy and revenge.

In the beginning of “ Othello ”, jealousy is presented. Jealousy usually gives one a desire for revenge. Iago, the antagonist and villain in documentation, this play is out to seek revenge against Othello . Iago strong. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1157 Words | 3 Pages. Jealousy Shakespeare is prominent in his use of college essays made, recurring themes throughout his works, particularly those of documentation, love, death, and betrayal. All . these themes are present in Othello . Most paramount, however, is jealousy . Jealousy runs the essay, characters’ lives in Othello from the beginning of the play, when Roderigo is envious of Othello because he wishes to be with Desdemona, and to the end of the play, when Othello is furious with envy because he believes Cassio and Desdemona have been engaging in an affair. Desdemona , Emotion , Envy 1048 Words | 3 Pages. Jealousy , “the green-eyed monster” Shakespeare is consistent in his use of essays, repeated themes throughout his works, particularly those of love, . death, and betrayal. Shakespeare repeats these themes to set the mood through his works.

It is important for Shakespeare to be consistent with his themes, or the plays would lose their meaning and duke honor council essay contest mood. All of these themes are present in Othello , but the most dominant is the theme of jealousy , which presents itself multiple times throughout the play. We see. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 1799 Words | 5 Pages. theme of authority in documentation, ‘ Othello ’? In the play Othello , Shakespeare explores through the ccea gcse coursework, theme of authority. He presents . different types of authority such as racial, military, political, sexist, emotional and deception. Documentation. Shakespeare uses techniques such as characterisation, symbolism, contrast, repetition, dramatic irony and pronouns to tentative thesis diagram help portray the essays, theme of authority. Thesis Diagram. Shakespeare uses characterisation to documentation develop the characters to help express authority in Othello . Othello is seen as the protagonist.

Authority , Brabantio , Desdemona 1274 Words | 4 Pages. Green-Eyed Monster In William Shakespeare’s Othello , the power of jealousy dominates the a raisin in the for essay, play; at first, it’s Iago who is . stricken with jealousy , when Othello appoints Cassio as his new lieutenant. Iago states, “And I, of documentation, whom his eyes had seen the proof at Rhodes, at thesis, Cyprus, and on other grounds…must be beleed and calmed by debitor and creditor,”(I.i.29-32) after finding out he will be an ancient instead of a lieutenant. Essays. These words he has spoken show jealousy on his part because he wanted the lieutenant. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 985 Words | 3 Pages. “ Othello ” is the most famous literary work by Shakespeare that focuses on the dangers of jealousy . The tragedy . Othello is a story based upon the revenge of two characters, Shakespeare’s Othello is a play with unique characters.

One such character is the one for which Shakespeare names his play. Using, Othello as the main character discussed he poses some strengths and weaknesses. Othello’s strength that was seen within this play was that Othello is essay a masterful general and very skilled and is very. Character , Desdemona , Envy 842 Words | 3 Pages. emotions. Documentation. Is this what Shakespeare suggests in his play Othello ? (page 63) In his classic play, Othello , Shakespeare explores . the effect that human emotions have on actions and outward appearances. From the outset of the play, we see the general of the Venetian army, Othello , as a “brave”, “valiant”, eloquent and respectable man. However, once his mind is “poisoned” by the “the green-eyed monster” of jealousy , the emotion overwhelms Othello as he transforms into a “blacker devil” and resultantly.

Emotion , Envy , Hatred 1162 Words | 3 Pages. 1 Victor Jack English 3220 October 9, 2010 Jealousy in Othello Jealousy is a profound and universal . human emotion. It is capable of driving human behavior and destroying relationships. William Shakespeare is known to use powerful emotions as themes for his work; and jealousy is no exception. Othello is Shakespeare's examination of jealousy and its malignant effects. Honor Council Essay. Shakespeare asserts that no good can come from jealousy ; with jealousy comes only pain and destruction. Documentation Essays. Shakespeare introduces.

Bianca , Desdemona , Emilia 1270 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare has an exceptional ability to compose plays full of deceit, trickery, murderous revenge, and jealousy . In Othello , . one of his most recognized tragedies was consistently evolving around the central theme of jealousy . Jealousy in Othello is what the play was founded on. One of Shakespeare's most credible characteristics in essays that a difference, his writing is his ability to documentation essays compose a play in which has a story that originates, and strides on lies. Duke Council. As theses lies were unraveled the central theme of his play became. Desdemona , Envy , Iago 1508 Words | 4 Pages. justice and revenge are the most important themes in Othello ? Is there another underlying theme that you consider even more important? I . argue that justice and revenge are not the dominate over documentation arching themes in Othello . Your. I believe jealousy is the documentation, most important theme. Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello focuses on the downfall of pay someone your, military General Othello whose happiness at his marriage to Desdemona is documentation quickly consumed by jealousy . The love of a raisin in the sun questions for essay and discussion, Othello and Desdemona are tragically torn apart by the intrigue. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1357 Words | 4 Pages. and Ms Teltey, Jealousy has the power to essays consume oneself. Jealousy changes people in horrific ways.

Othello is a raisin . transformed from a normal human to a spiteful monster It destroys both Iago who is essays jealous of Cassio and Othello who is jealous of his wife. Iago warns Othello to be wary of jealousy as it is sun questions a potent poison that turns Othello into a green eyed monster. Iago is described as a “demi-devil” and rests confidently on essays, the assurance that people and in particular Othello believes him to. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 1071 Words | 3 Pages. ? Othello Essay “ Jealousy , a very powerful characteristic which is present in every human being on this planet, this attribute . leads to negative events which can destroy relationships and consume the to write essays, mind this can simply turn into anger and overcome the victim and make them do things that are not in documentation essays, their power. This is not absent in Othello and is shown constantly throughout the gcse science, play. Documentation Essays. This trait has been shown within every character in different ways and are all victims of this of this attribute. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1031 Words | 3 Pages. The Effect of Jealousy on the Othello Cast Jealous is college a difference a reoccurring theme in documentation essays, history and to write today. Jealousy can be . helpful because it can prompt people to achieve greater feats, like Microsoft’s competition with Apple.

Microsoft’s jealousy of the Ipad sparked their creation of the new tablet computer. In the late fifteenth century, western Europeans were jealous of the documentation, literature and technological advances of the Arabs. Sun Questions For Essay. These jealous feelings potentially initiated the documentation, commencement of the essays that made a difference, Renaissance. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 1518 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare’s Othello is one such tragedy, a play which explores the complexity of human emotion in its many forms. Documentation. The theme of . jealousy plays a strong role in shaping the gcse coursework, tragic events of the play, however it must be said that tragedy alone is not the cause of Othello’s downfall. Insecurity, manipulation and documentation essays pride are several of the many themes which contribute to gcse science the disintegration of Othello’s relationship with his wife Desdemona, the focal plot line of the play. Documentation Essays. Othello is introduced to. Brabantio , Desdemona , Emotional insecurity 1126 Words | 3 Pages.

Jealousy : Othello and Iago The underlying current in Toni Cade Bambara’s “The Lesson” is the study of the contrast between . Pay Someone Your. poverty and wealth and Bamabara bring the two elements to life by taking a bunch if underprivileged African American children living in the slums and putting them on Fifth Avenue. Documentation Essays. Miss Moore who has taken them knows more about money than they do and tentative thesis diagram she is respected by their parents and entrusted with their informal education as she has been to college. Documentation. In the beginning. Brabantio , Desdemona , Emilia 1130 Words | 3 Pages. Othello Paper: the Effects of Jealousy. Othello paper The Green Monster Jealousy is a common emotion that everyone shares at one point in life. At most times it . is when a person is most vulnerable and a raisin in the for essay and discussion insecure that he loses faith in the things he once felt so certain about. Othello , being of essays, a different race, is of poverty a man who fights for all he has ever had in life including the marriage to the senator’s daughter Desdemona, who is not a suitable match for a man like him.

In William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello , Shakespeare cleverly. Desdemona , Green Monster , Iago 700 Words | 3 Pages. Cohen Derek. “PAIRIARCHY AND JEALOUSY in Othello and the winter’s tale” modern language Quarterly 48.3 (1987): 207 . Professional Development Collection. EBSCO. Web 17 oct.

2011 Shakespeare, William. Documentation Essays. “ Othello the moor of Venice” Champaign IL: Book Jungle D. Essay Of Poverty. E. Godfrey, “Shakespeare and the Green Eyed Monster,” in documentation essays, Neophilologus, Vol. LVI, NO. 2, April, 1972. Pp. 207-20. Ruth Cowhioj. “Blacks in essay of poverty, English Renaissance Drama and the Role of Shakespeare’s Othello ,” People have personal insecurities. Desdemona , Envy , Iago 949 Words | 3 Pages.

? Othello Essay Shakespeare expands the emotional and intellectual horizons of his audience using Othello as a medium to convey . his purpose of jealousy . It takes the audience on a journey in which they learn of the castigations of jealousy . In Elizabethan times, the world was dominated by men and documentation essays women were seen as inferior. Women were seen as untrustworthy and this view was reflected as jealousy in male relationships. Council Contest. Shakespeare highlights the documentation, dangers of jealousy using Othello’s tragic flaw. Iago , Othello , William Shakespeare 1514 Words | 4 Pages. Othello- How Jealousy Destroys Relationships. feeling? But as fast as it starts the bliss is over and the trust test begins; one infraction and the doubt spirals. Essays That. No man can escape it and essays some may die . Pay Someone. because of documentation essays, it. In the story of Othello by William Shakespeare, there is a constant struggle with true love and trust in a friend. “O, beware, my lord, of jealousy ; It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on. That cuckold lives in bliss, who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger: But O, what damned minutes tells he o'er. Emotion , Iago , Jealousy 983 Words | 3 Pages.

A Central Theme or Motif in the Play Othello, Is Jealousy. Jealousy is the that made, central theme in the play “ Othello ” by documentation, William Shakespeare. It is the most famous literary work that focuses on pay someone, . the dangers of documentation, jealousy . The play is a study of how jealousy can ruin lives – even with only the most circumstantial evidence of guilt. The play opens in Venice and revolves mainly around a man called Othello . It’s his actions and thoughts which makes the play interesting and suspenseful. A Difference. Themes such as love, jealousy , betrayal, honesty and vengeance are all important and. Desdemona , Evidence , Iago 966 Words | 3 Pages. Task two, Othello This play presents several opposing views of love and essays marriage. What are these views and gcse who expresses them? Iago is . really jealous of Othello because he has Desdemona.

However, Iago does not want Desdemona, he just envies Othello for documentation essays, the sake of it. Iago is jealous of gcse, Cassio too because Cassio got the promotion that Iago wanted. Documentation Essays. Desdemona is faithful to Othello no matter what, even when Othello accuses her repeatedly of just the opposite, and even when Othello is pay someone to write your suffocating. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 1365 Words | 2 Pages. Othello Othello is a tragedy with different themes throughout the movie. There are three big themes that really play a part . in this film. Hatred is often skin deep occurs throughout the entire film and shows how racial prejudice can affect not only the person who it is against but even the people around them.

Bad things happen to good people is another theme which is present. It shows that even if you are innocent that bad things can happen to you. The last theme present is jealousy has the. Desdemona , Iago , Jealousy 924 Words | 3 Pages. Your Hook) Jealousy is tragedy - one the most popular topic in the literature.

2. Introduce the Context of documentation essays, Essay (usually name of author . and novel) Othello written by Shakespeare is one of the compositions that express it most clearly. 3. State Argument #1 Iago's jealousy brings the in the sun questions for essay, downfall of himself 4. State Argument #2 Iago's jealousy brings the downfall for Roderigo 5. State Argument #3 Iago's jealousy brings the downfall for Othello 6. Present Thesis In this play, jealousy is essays a dangerous. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 864 Words | 4 Pages. JEALOUSY IN OTHELLO JENNIFER PUTNAM This paper was written for Dr. Brevik’s English 1102 class. Shakespeare is prominent in . his use of recurring themes throughout his works, particularly those of love, death, and betrayal. All these themes are present in Othello . Most paramount, however, is to write your essays jealousy . Jealousy runs the characters’ lives in Othello from the beginning of the play, when Roderigo is essays envious of Othello because he wishes to be with Desdemona, and to the end of the diagram, play, when Othello. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 2210 Words | 6 Pages. Othello is a Classic Anything by William Shakespeare is a classic.

Shakespeare is a world-renowned playwright. Essays. All of his works are well . known and very popular. Ccea Science. Othello is one of, his plays that consist of sexual jealousy and controversy of a romance between a biracial couple. Essays. Shakespeare's Othello is considered a classic because is consist of science coursework, all the elements of a class: timelessness, enduring theme, and relatable characters. Essays. Othello is essay a classic because it includes the element of timelessness. First Folio , Iago , Jealousy 768 Words | 3 Pages. William Shakespeare's play Othello , written in 1603, is set in Venice and follows the 'valiant' general Othello who is . manipulated by Iago into essays his own downfall; being the murder of tentative, his wife then suicide. Essays. The play explores some of the essay of poverty, deepest characteristics of human experience, including moral decay, emotional suffering and strong moral acts. This is driven by the themes of jealousy , appearance versus reality, and honour.

These and documentation essays other elements consolidate together presenting a play with an your essays enduring. Ethics , Iago , Jealousy 864 Words | 3 Pages. Can Jealousy and Hatred Be Contagious? Many people have jealousy and hatred. Documentation. They can come and in the sun questions and discussion go from person to essays person, . sometimes causing many problems. For example, a student in high school could be jealous of pay someone your essays, another student.

That student could have a new car that they wanted. High school students tend to be over dramatic sometimes. So the documentation, student that is jealous and/or mad, could make the pay someone essays, other student mad or hurt them in some way. In the play Othello , the author, Shakespeare, tried to show. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1061 Words | 3 Pages. ‘ Othello ’ In the play “ Othello ” William Shakespeare uses characters with complexities and documentation essays personal traits that are timeless and . relate to any audience. The play conveys universal issues, such as the jealously that Othello experiences and the duplicitous and cruel nature of thesis diagram, Iago. Essays. Shakespeare clearly and thoroughly shows this very successfully by ways such as the characters personalities and how they react in different situations.

Othello is a calm and rational person, until he is consumed by a. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 940 Words | 3 Pages. The Defeat of Othello The operations of college a difference, a human beings mind, the place where we hold thoughts, find peace and security is thought to be our . own…what if this is compromised? Imagine no longer having control of your thoughts and never feeling secure and documentation essays stable; the same way Othello felt after being controlled by Iago. In the play of Othello by William Shakespeare, the character Iago shows his abilities of understanding the mind of Othello , leading him to his downfall. He is able to do this by gcse, manipulating. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1448 Words | 4 Pages. ‘O, beware, my lord, of jealousy . Documentation. It is the green-eyed monster.amp;quot; (Act3.3) Describe the changes that Othello undergoes as . Iago succeeds in arousing his jealousy .' From Act One to Act Three of ‘ Othello ', we witness the course of Othello's transformation from the beginning of the story to Iago's success in arousing his jealousy . Let us first take a look at Othello's character in the very beginning. When Othello first appeared in tentative thesis, Act 1, Scene 2, he was a good, honest man, who was domestically. Desdemona , Envy , Iago 1353 Words | 4 Pages.

Evaluate the Dramatic Treatment of Jealousy and Revenge in Othello. Shakespeare explores the universal concepts of jealousy and revenge, and their implications on individuals, through his Venetian play; . Othello . He enables the audience to witness the demise of the respected protagonist as a result of his fatal flaws which are relatable to essays his audience. Noble Othello’s jealousy and passion is heightened by Iago; an external force who takes advantage of Othello’s naivety and trust in him. Iago’s motives for revenge are manifested in his soliloquy, where he reveals. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1228 Words | 4 Pages. Analyzing Jealousy by using Othello (Shakespeare) and TEWWG (Hurston). characteristic of college essays made a difference, Jealousy . Jealousy is documentation just part of who we are and made a difference no matter how much we try to suppress it, it is shown either . directly by our actions or it is shown indirectly by essays, other means.

Othello , by pay someone to write your essays, Shakespeare and Their Eyes Were Watching God, by Hurston are two great examples that showcase this specific type of our emotion. Documentation Essays. Both works use characters that heavily represent this theme of Jealousy and results in gcse, a huge impact on how the essays, story turns out. Thesis. In the documentation, story of Othello , Roderigo is. Desdemona , Iago , Jealousy 1199 Words | 3 Pages. Brendan Barbato Ms. Netcoh English IV EEP 28 January 2013 Othello Othello is pay someone to write one of William Shakespeare’s famous . tragedies, which is an documentation epic tale of a moor that is brought to Venice and serves as a general within the Italian army.

Othello’s private life can be seen as more interesting than his life as a general, because of his marriage to Desdemona and all of those who try and ruin his relationship. Duke Honor Council Essay Contest. Desdemona is the daughter of a wealthy lord, named Brabantio, who is a Venetian senator. The. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 885 Words | 3 Pages. Othello Syndrome Vs. Othello Play The tragedy of Othello portrayed different social dysfunctions in each . character. The main character Othello represented a psychiatric disorder known as delusional jealousy or called Othello syndrome after the Shakespeare’s play; and this social dysfunction interfere in his relationship with wife Desdemona. Essays. Although, this play refers long time ago, morbid jealousy is present today in males than women.

Therefore, Othello syndrome obstructed Desdemona and Othello’s. Delusion , Delusional disorder , Delusional jealousy 1002 Words | 3 Pages. Othello Essay B. C. Forbes, a Scottish financial journalist who founded Forbes Magazine, once said, Jealousy . is ccea gcse coursework a mental . cancer. Jealousy is one of the documentation essays, strongest and the most uncontrollable emotions. Pay Someone Essays. It can alter anyone's perspective and lead them to do unspeakable actions, ones that they would never do under any other circumstances. Envy and jealousy have always been around, as most all people are not completely satisfied; they want something more. In Othello , by William Shakespeare, Iago. Emilia , Emotion , Envy 1628 Words | 4 Pages. The tragedy novel “ Othello ”, written by William Shakespear, was written in around 1600s.

The four main themes of the . story are racism, love, jealousy and betrayal. The two protagonists in the story, Othello and Iago, are basically the one's who were responsible for documentation essays, the tragic events. These tragic events includes the destroyed marriage of Othello and Desdemona, death of Desdemona, Emilia and also the downfall of Othello . This story questions who was more responsible. Ancient Greek theatre , Character , Greek loanwords 543 Words | 3 Pages. Jealousy ; The Green-Eyed Monster Rationale: Having just finished Act 3 of Othello (by William Shakespeare) , a motif . stood out to council contest me. The motif jealousy , and documentation essays it can corrupt anyone, even a noble Moor with principles like Othello . While reading I realized how complicated Iago is essays that as a character and documentation essays how he lacks an origin to his jealousy , yet is ccea gcse science convincing himself to carry out his evil doings his ability to orchestrate a complicated interweaving of pre-planned scenarios.

Iago's deception is. Desdemona , Envy , Hatred 1306 Words | 4 Pages. Johnson English 102 TR 12:30 Essay 3 Iago, the Villian The play Othello , by essays, William Shakespeare, resolves around Othello . and tentative his underlings Cassio and Iago. During the play, one of Othello’s subordinates, Iago, develops a very deep rooted jealousy toward a man named Cassio and his commander Othello . Iago seeks out the weaknesses of other characters in documentation, the play to get what he wants. Shakespeare unveils that even though Iago is a very intelligent character, he is to blame for the disaster that. Brabantio , Desdemona , Emilia 1009 Words | 3 Pages. would be the play Othello written by Shakespeare and Tim Blake Nelson’s contemporary appropriated film ‘O’. From the Elizabethan era to the . 21st century it is evident that both generations fall victim to the universal values, attitudes and ccea gcse science ideas of reputation, race and the domination of documentation essays, women. In the film O, Tim Blake Nelson has stripped back Othello and lets the audience have insight on the importance of reputation and because of this individuals are overcome with jealousy . Of Poverty. Shakespeare effectively. Envy , Iago , Jealousy 1118 Words | 3 Pages. character: Othello . As one first begins to essays read this play, it seems that Othello is a truly noble character.

Interestingly . For Essay. enough, with further reading and studying, one begins to doubt this nobility and speculate if his motives are guided by his love for others or his love for himself. Even though it is hard to see at first, the essays, true nature of Othello’s character is actually quite self-centered. Throughout Othello there are several occurrences where it is gcse science shown that the character Othello is very. Desdemona , Iago , Jealousy 2249 Words | 7 Pages. renowned play, Othello , written in 1604 demonstrates the numerous beliefs and ideologies of the Renaissance. However, Othello can . Essays. now be interpreted in different ways because of the way in which modern contexts change. Personally, I see Othello as strongly portraying the two main issues of racism and sexism. Tentative Thesis. Iago, the antagonist, is the main culprit with his racist remarks towards Othello and his vicious sexism towards women. These issues are important to my interpretation of Othello because they. Black people , Desdemona , Discrimination 884 Words | 3 Pages.

?English Literature The focus of the play Othello is not so much Othello’s flaws and weaknesses but more Iago’s villainy. A thorough . analysis of the documentation, play Othello tends to reveal that the diagram, focus of the play is actually about documentation essays Othello’s flaws and weaknesses rather than Iago’s villainy. This conclusion has been reached due to honor council essay the fact that many elements of drama as well as a characteristic of Shakespearean tragedy are centered on Othello and his imperfections. In essence, the conflict and thematic. Drama , Iago , Othello 1136 Words | 3 Pages. ? Othello Essay The process of Discovery involves going through a series of mental or physical challenges to acknowledge something . that is unknown. Documentation. This discovery can either contribute to ones personal development or to ones destruction. In the play ‘ Othello ’ by William Shakespeare and also the ccea gcse coursework, poem “Telephone Conversation” by Wole Soyinka the Protagonists make many discoveries that lead to their misfortune. Through skilful character synthesis and documentation essays enforced language techniques Shakespeare. Black people , Desdemona , Human skin color 1130 Words | 4 Pages. Othello In the beginning of the play, Othello is mentioned in description by Iago and Roderigo during their discussion rather . than being physically present; “The Moore”(1.i57) , “the thick-lips” (I.i.66), “an old black ram” (I.i.88), and “a Barbary horse” (I.i.113).

Other than description, we do not see Othello till Act 1, scene iii. We understand in the beginning through Iago And Roderigo’s discussions that Othello is an outsider, by description racially and culturally. I believe Shakespeare. Brabantio , Desdemona , Emilia 1257 Words | 4 Pages. William Shakespeare wrote many of his famous plays during his ‘great tragic period’, he wrote them with an pay someone to write essays aim to not only entertain his audience but to . educate them through a social and political reflection using literary and staging techniques. Othello was in approximately 1603, to do exactly this. Shakespeare was known for pushing the documentation essays, boundaries and this play was no exception with the plays central character being an African man in sun questions, a position of authority. As Aristotle explains, an audience’s pleasure. Desdemona , First Folio , Iago 1422 Words | 4 Pages.

Othello written in (1603) by William Shakespeare and essays O a transformation of Othello which premiered in science coursework, (2001) by Tim . Documentation Essays. Blake-Nelson are both texts that explore the concept of jealousy . However, What is Jealousy ? Jealousy is the desire for another's advantages which typically results in suspicion and violence - This definition rings true with the representation of jealousy in both texts Both texts represent the concept of jealousy in different ways. That. However, both Shakespeare and Blake-Nelson explore. Corruption , Culture of the United States , First Folio 729 Words | 2 Pages. action of the main characters: Othello , Iago, and Desdemona. Othello is, at heart, a play about deception, and the emotional . Essays. turmoil and mental anguish it can cause. Although Iago aptly demonstrates all that is for essay and discussion evil through his malevolent manipulation of others, he is not the only practitioner of deception in the play. Othello himself can also be regarded as a study in deception, albeit of essays, a much more subtle variety than that of the gleefully fiendish Iago; for Othello engages in ccea science, self-deception – less. Brabantio , Desdemona , Emilia 1233 Words | 3 Pages.

manipulate him. He falls victim to Iago's plot as he allows his jealousy to obstruct his view of reality. He is essays desperate enough to sacrifice . all his money and even murder to eliminate all competition for Desdemona's affection. This desperation eventually leads to his downfall as his attempt to kill Cassio ends in the loss of essay, his own life. Bianca's jealousy originates from the discovery of the handkerchief in Cassio's chambers. Her jealousy amasses as Cassio requests she make a copy of it for him. Thinking.

Desdemona , Emotion , Feeling 635 Words | 2 Pages. read about jealousy . The reason is that my book is more a personal portrayal, rather than a professional book built on a lot of inspiration. Documentation Essays. . Pay Someone To Write Your Essays. The advantage is that you’ll get a very authentic look at documentation essays, jealousy , and it contains a lot of inspiration to keep yourself free from jealousy , without having to feel you are reading text from a psychologist. Pay Someone Essays. (Not because there is something wrong with going to a psychologist.) Just so you know, if you read my book to do something about your jealousy , there is. 2006 albums , Emotion , Jealousy 1108 Words | 3 Pages. Othello Shakespeare’s complex tragedy, Othello , is open to a variety of different interpretations, two of which are a . post-colonial reading and a reading from a feminist perspective. Especially in our modern context, the issue of Othello’s race can be read as a central theme, and plays a significant role in the play’s tragic conclusion. Essays. The issues concerning his race not only impacts on his position and honor council his relationship with others, but more importantly his own self-perception. . Bianca , Brabantio , Desdemona 2242 Words | 7 Pages. is. The most striking symbol in Othello is Desdemona's handkerchief that circulates throughout the play. Because Othello gave it . to Desdemona as a first gift, the handkerchief functions as a token of his love, which Desdemona cherishes (3.3.1).

Iago convinces his wife to steal it from documentation, Desdemona because he knows that it has a lot of sentimental value and that Othello will be angry when he finds out pay someone your his wife no longer has it. Iago also knows that, for Othello , the documentation, handkerchief symbolizes Desdemona's. Desdemona , Henry VI, Part 1 , Iago 1329 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare's Othello is a play of destruction, deception and college made a difference jealousy in which the mind of essays, a valiant soldier named . Othello is manipulated and cheated leading to his downfall. It is clear in the play that the contriving actions of others enable his weaknesses to be preyed upon and used as a tool of annihilation, but it is through the of poverty, beguilement of documentation essays, others that seals him to his treacherous fate. Iago plays upon Othello’s own weaknesses and fears with his lies and innuendos making Othello a more susceptible. Brabantio , Deception , Desdemona 1144 Words | 3 Pages. OTHELLO An Assignment for Study on Shakespeare Subject Submitted for the Requirement of Final Exam . compiled by: AHMAD SAAD I. 120610083 faculty of your essays, HUMANITIES English department Airlangga university 2010 INTRODUCTION Othello (2005) is directed by essays, Oliver parker, and starring by Laurence Fishburne, Irene Jacob, Michael Maloney, Nathaniel Parker, Kenneth Branagh. Oliver Parker made his directorial debut with this. Iago , Interpersonal relationship , Love 1160 Words | 4 Pages.

OTHELLO In the play Othello , the character of Othello has certain traits, which make him seem naive and . unsophisticated, compared to of poverty many other people. This is why Iago, is able to manipulate him so easily. Iago told Roderigo, O,sir, content you. I follow him to serve my turn upon him (I, i lines 38-9). Iago is saying, he only follows Othello to a point, and upon reaching it he will not follow him any longer. This is the first sign of how deceitful Iago will be. Iago has his own evil agenda. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 1417 Words | 5 Pages.

Brittney Shaffer Mr. Alex Perez ENC 1102 10 February, 2011 Manhood and Honor William Shakespeare, in his 1603 play, “ Othello ” shows a lot . of different emotions and themes. Essays. The one that truly caught my attention was Manhood and Honor and the similarity in tentative, them from that century to ours. Essays. Between 1603 and 2011 manhood is still pretty much how much respect others have for you, and how highly you are looked at. Honor is essay a well known term these days due to the military service men and documentation essays women, firefighters. Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 975 Words | 3 Pages. Shakespeare present Othello as being responsible for his own downfall?

Shakespeare’s Othello consists of the themes betrayal, . love and dishonesty. At the centre of this play is the tragic downfall of Othello at the hands of his so called friend Iago. In this essay I will be discussing the reasons for and against Othello being responsible for his downfall through looking at critical interpretations of his character and actions. Diagram. In some ways you could say that Othello was highly responsible. Desdemona , Iago , Michael Cassio 1506 Words | 5 Pages.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
How to Write a Documented Essay | Synonym

Why your PDF resume might be killing you. My allergies are absolutely killing me. The battle of my body versus my environment has now reached an annoying three weeks. What’s worse is that this is the first year I’ve ever experienced an allergic catastrophe like I’m dealing with now. Seriously, it just came out of essays, no where. But enough about me, time to talk about what might be killing you! For several years, I’ve been thinking of writing about the council contest, horror that a PDF resume can bring to job seekers. For too long, I’ve been waiting for the right time or the right idea/inspiration to write about documentation essays, this menacing problem. However, FINS absolutely crushed this topic and for essay and discussion, beat me to the punch, so I feel I must review their post and documentation, pass it on to you.

I was recently quoted in ccea, FINS in a Cover Letter story , and while there, I noticed their very strong PDF v. Word post. While reading through, I knew it was going to documentation be awesome when I saw one of pay someone to write your essays, my best friends in the world, Sarah White, quoted in documentation, the piece. Thesis Diagram! She’s brilliant and shows off her HR technology brain in the article. You can read the full post by clicking here , and I invite you to check out documentation, my review of the post below. If you weren’t aware already, most companies these days use an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to receive, organize, review, and honor council, search the resume that you (and everyone) send in for the job. Ever apply to a job and receive an documentation essays, almost instant email back?

Yep, that’s the tentative thesis, ATS saying “howdy” to documentation essays your face. As Sarah White mentions in the article, about 61% of pay someone your, North American companies have an ATS now , and essays, job seekers will find that more and more companies will start using them. There are roughly 55 different ATS vendors on the market. Of those 55, only a few are able to gcse coursework translate the information from documentation, your PDF resume into a raisin in the sun questions their system. This means that if their software can not detect your info, you are simply lost in the mix. The company is just NOT able to search your resume or your name because your information is documentation just blank in the system. Time For An Awesome Sarah White Quote: I think you’re always safer using a Word document than a PDF, as well as sticking to in the sun questions for essay .doc instead of .docx extensions. A PDF could potentially be readable, but you know a Word document will be read by one of these systems. Almost every large company uses an ATS, so common sense must be on your side. If the company employs more than 500 employees, they probably have an ATS.

If you send a PDF resume and receive an automatic response, it might be in essays, your best interest to apply again, this time with Word formatted resume. I know that the PDF resumes can look fun and make you seem techy and innovative, so use them when the company is essays that made also techy and innovative. Perfect example would be for a startup. Most startup companies can’t afford an ATS and probably just use a excel spreadsheet to documentation essays keep track of everything. Feel free to send them your wacky and wild or pretty and essay, fun PDF resume. Just be smart, and when applying to a larger organization use common sense and send your Word resume.

When you opt for AppliView (http://www.appliview.com ) you will have a competitive advantage over many other firms. That is because you will be able to hire the best candidates into your company. A lot of companies struggle hard to hire the finest in the industry. They look for ways to documentation essays avoid resume duplication and hefty placement fees. Great article. After learning about resume screeners I didn€™t want to leave my application to chance, so I apply using Jobscan https://goo.gl/VBqdNR to make sure my resume is seen. The reason people use pdf documents for resumes is to protect the integrity of the information they provide. Personally, I trust no one. So how do you insure the integrity of the document once it leaves your computer if not by pdf? Very informative post. Most of the job seekers are not aware of this ATS system.

Thanks for gcse science, the post. Visit following website, they deliver a beautiful resume of yourself. Do you want to track your CV once it leaves your mailbox.Please try http://www.cvticker.com. Well, we just can't win. Maybe this is one of the documentation, reason why more than 50 percent of the recruitment went to failure. After all if you think about it a resume is just a piece of paper, do it in their way there's no biggie, we are the seekers and they are the choosers.

It's the ccea coursework, reality. With all the essays, people complaining, it's almost funny to be honest.. Like businesses not updating their Word programs when one comes out every couple of years(costing a very large amount of money) and to write, facing some compatibility issues (like not being able to read .docx and such new formats), many large businesses will not update/change their text-scanning software and they will not be able to read stuff like .pdf no matter how 'easy' it apparently is to extract it. If it costs more money/time, they probably don't want to essays deal with it. Diagram! And I don't blame them one bit.. As for your I spent sooo much time designing this fancy resum© in .pdf, and why won't they read it? :'( the essays, skipping out on some resum©s probably helps these companies. Not only does it lower the of poverty, number of documentation, resum©s(probably somewhere in the hundreds or thousands) that they have to scan through (thereby lowering the load on computers and the staff hired to look at resum©s), fancy .pdfs are going to have a higher file size than a simple .doc. Diagram! The only essays place where I could see that being justified is in pay someone to write your essays, a small design business. Otherwise, your pretty little .pdf means absolutely nothing to essays them.

You can make some very nice documents in a raisin sun questions for essay and discussion, most word processors if you know what you`re doing, it shouldn`t be a problem at essays, all. Essays That A Difference! Use your design skills there(not really tech skills to be honest, anyone can use that program). Overall, a large business that needs a text-extractor will not care if your resum© is a little bit nicer than the others. They don`t care, in a place where they employ 1000 people if one singular person who was above average was cut out in favour of someone who was average. 0 poos given. If you are trying to highlight yourself before you even get a job offer, do it by researching industry standards(such as this one) and documentation, use them to your advantage! You are now one of the 'x' number of people who didn`t get cut out by the text-scanning system for using a.pdf, congratulations! People, please stop whining, use this stuff to your advantage! @ Palkia The Office Open XML (DOCX, XLSX etc) standard was designed by a difference, Microsoft in 2006 for Office 2007. Documentation! Most businesses should have a version of Word thats capable of opening a DOCX, as it's over 8 years old.

XPDF, a FREE and ccea science, open source PDF text extractor has been around since 1995. There's zero excuse for essays, these software packages to not extract text out of a PDF. This just absolutely upsets me in so many ways. Why are you recruiters depended on a system that refuses to adapt? I have been spending hours on my resume to pay someone essays stick out and just to find out that it simply doesn't matter what efforts I have made. Yes, I do use these key word in my resume because I was aware of the documentation, ATF searches but I had no idea about the PDF issue.

I had preferred to submit my resume in college a difference, PDF because I created my resume on InDesign to highlight my tech and documentation essays, design skills. and plus I figured recruiter would have issues with layout if it was in a doc format. I am sooo upset right now. Some digital age we are in. This is absolutely ridiculous. What kind of system is council essay contest not reading my bloody resume in essays, PDF. RETARDED DESIGN IDEA!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS BECAUSE THEY DON 'T KNOW THIS CRUCIAL FUCKING REQUIREMENTS ?? IT 'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE IT TECHNICIANS!! @ huntingbird30 I literally crying. I have sent so many resumes in PDF because they were designed and I spent hours on it.. and to find out they won't be looked just makes me sooo angry!.

I have sent over 1000 resumes under pdf not one response. only in america lol. What about sending a simple version of the PDF resume, WITH the PDF resume? The simple version would have all formating removed, and would be the machine readable version, while the PDF itself would be the version the HR person would refer to. What about honor council essay contest, sending a simple version of the PDF resume, WITH the PDF resume?

The simple version would have all formating removed, and would be the machine readable version, while the essays, PDF itself would be the pay someone your essays, version the HR person would refer to. Seriously? PDF text extraction is easy, there are a million open source tools for this with MIT license. Any program that is designed to scan text out of documentation, files that cannot read PDFs has some lazy ass programmers. We should not prepare the resumes format in the PDF's style.The recruiters won't allow this type of ccea coursework, format.

free pdf (lol) resume hosting at http://fresu.me. Hey this is a nice one. Thanks for documentation essays, explaining it so brief. How to transfer car loan to my name? We don't scan for key words so in our system it doesn't matter if it's a word doc. or pdf resume you upload. www.ikrut.com = recruitment just got free.

Regarding PDF files. Gcse Science! Disclosure: I have NEVER seen the recruiter side of an ATS tool. There seems to be two ways to create a PDF: 1) print, scan, save 2) direct from software Option 1 would require OCR technology to convert the scanned picture to text. While this improved over the years it is not perfect and formatting will drive OCR nuts. Option 2 usually embeds the raw text as well.

These are the PDF files you can use the search function of the reader with. My assumption, I know how that can turn out, is essays that the ATS systems should be able to pull the raw text from the computer generated file where Option 1 would cause issues. Regardless, why buck the system? Use the .doc or .txt format when applying and avoid the issue. If you want to publish your resume online and are concerned with someone modifying it then use the PDF format there or set the .doc file to read only. Duke Honor Essay! Just a thought. Rich, First, I really enjoy your site and your posts . eh, most of which I agree with. :-) Second, this PDF-v-DOC discussion is one that I have had with with many people over documentation essays the last several years as I lecture on resume writing and online job searching here in the Atlanta area. I wrote a entry for ccea gcse coursework, my blog (http://wp.me/puGHZ-c8) about a year ago and discussed this very issue. Documentation! But, like in ccea science coursework, my post, let me extend your warning comments to include the .ODT format as well as the .PDF format. Both are a challenge to current-day ATS platforms.

For those of you not familiar with .ODT, it's the default file format for Open Documents created with a variety of Open word processing packages, such as Sun's Open Office suite. Documentation! While it is ccea gcse science a standard format (ISO/IEC), it's not broadly accepted on ATS platforms yet without additional (sometimes costly) add-on packages. Essays! So, as Rich (and others) has pointed out college essays made a difference, effectively, when applying on-line, the de facto standard for resume file formats continues to be .DOC (.DOCX is documentation essays almost on-par with .DOC .. give it another year) -- stick with it for now. Keep the great posts coming along! Pardon my ignorance (I'm a job seeker, not a recruiter) but what do you mean by pay someone to write your, keywords of your industry?

How can someone describe their experience and skills without using the same words as you may use to documentation search for candidates? Are seekers and recruiters using such different language? How can I get a list of keywords for my industry, so I make sure my resume is written in the language of recruiters? Many thanks. Use a word cloud tool like wordle.net or tagcloud.com to build a visual of the job descriptions. 1) find a job description that interests you 2) copy text 3) go to word cloud tool, paste text 4) look at visual representation of the words on the cloud.

The keywords should be in a larger font Just a thought. Rich, Great column! Just one question regarding, My allergies are absolutely killing me. Couldn't be allergic to corn, could you?! AMEN! It is one of a raisin in the and discussion, my biggest pet peeves, is havinbg PDF resumes. The only thinkg that drives me over the edge is documentation people who send the resume with the title of resume.doc. Duke Essay Contest! These people do not think anyone else use that defualt title.

I used to rename them to be a nice recruiter, but when i have volumes of resumes coming in, in is easier to reject it since my ATS will not process it since there is documentation essays ALWAYS one already in duke contest, the database! Hi Michael - Thanks for the comment and stopping by! YES, I hate generally titled resumes as well. I may need to write a post simply on that. Thanks! I have also found that it is good to place a list of key words at the bottom in very small type and white characters that do not show up when printed however, many ATSs still pick up those key words when searching resumes. Documentation Essays! Just make sure those key words are relevant to the job and the industry otherwise they are of no use.

Hey RBC - thanks for commenting. Excellent point about keywords. College That Made! Very important to note that ATS look for keywords and that's how people are found in the systme. Documentation Essays! Thanks. @rbc, if you are thoughtful in developing accomplishment-based bullets that include the crucial keywords of essays made a difference, your industry, then you won't need to rely on documentation tricks such as white font, right? Recruiters and employers will quickly lose respect (and the contact info) of ccea gcse, candidates who can't play straight. You can also introduce keywords in your Summary Statement (not objective statement).

Don't spend your energy playing games, but rather, spend your energy creating useful and unique content. We have a saying here at ResuMAYDAY and that's, give yourself the best resume that you've EARNED. Nothing more, nothing less. With a bit of wordsmithing and strategy, you won't have to resort to trickery. Great comment, ResuMAYDAY! Trickery is certainly not ideal. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi Rich - I always knew that job seekers should definitely have multiple formats of their resume, but I didn't realize that submitting .PDFs could be such a problem. Documentation! If a job seeker is emailing their resume, what do you think of attaching all the to write your essays, formats they have (or at least both a .Doc and .PDF)? Whenever there's an documentation essays, online system, the .Doc submission always works better, even if .PDF can be submitted. In those instances, it seems like the .Doc just translates better into the system. Pay Someone To Write! Thanks for essays, the tips! - Corey Career Blogger at Urban Interns. Hey Corey - thanks for thesis, the comment. Documentation Essays! Attaching all of the duke council essay, formats may work if it's just through email. That's a good way to documentation go about in the for essay and discussion, it if they know for sure it's going to a recruiters inbox.

The .doc is essays always best for online submissions and online systems. These systems are the ATS which basically shred up the PDF format. Thanks again! Rich, Great tip on .docx vs. .doc. It's something I suspected, but wasn't entirely sure. Thanks for the heads up. Lee. Hey Lee - thanks for ccea gcse science coursework, the comment. Documentation Essays! I'll give Sarah White the tentative, nod for that tip!

That was from her brain! Thanks! Geez . just when I'd decided (based on other articles) that I was going to start sending out .pdf versions of my resume, I read this! Frankly, I have a jam-packed resume, reflecting 30+ years of experience in four or five (depending how one wants to essays slice-and-dice it) areas of the Communications field, and duke honor council contest, it has a nasty habit of trying very hard to push the last few items off the second page when left to the variables of documentation essays, how different systems display a .doc file. Obviously, having a .pdf version keeps all the ccea gcse science coursework, info where it's supposed to be . however, if nobody is actually READING these (either on-screen or in a print-out), I guess it doesn't matter. Heck, from documentation essays, reading the above I'm wondering if the no more than two pages rule is still active . if it's a computer scanning my resume for keywords, I can spew out a 10-page EPIC of to write your, my professional life and essays, stuff it to ccea the gills with likely keywords. Documentation! Eh . anyway . Essay Of Poverty! you've convinced me to keep attaching the essays, .doc version for the time being! - B.T. Hey BTRIPP - I'm sorry to have made you start over on essay of poverty this!

It may be a hassle, but it MIGHT Be your best option to essays switch to gcse coursework the word resume. Documentation Essays! KEEP both formats, but only send the PDF to college essays made a difference smaller companies. Good luck! Excellent advice, Rich. First off, I completely, absolutely, 100 percent agree with everything you've written so don't take anything below as being at all contradictory but instead just additional to what you've written: 1. Erin's comment from documentation essays, a few minutes ago is essays that made one that we hear a lot. If she could only see what employers see when they're looking at their ATS then she'd understand. Most of the ATS software vendors seem to think that formatting is for documentation, wimps and what recruiters really want is a page of unformatted, straight text with no discernible columns, bullet points, numbering, etc. So all that nice formatting like putting your dates of employment in one column and your job title and description in thesis diagram, another so employers can read at a glance where you've been and what you've done? Forget about it. It all mashes together. So any benefit that she or other job seekers perceive being there from a PDF versus a Word document quickly vanishes as soon as that PDF is sucked into a typical ATS.

2. In the 20 years since I founded this business, I've never talked with a recruiter who speaks highly of their ATS. Never. Essays! 3. I don't recall the exact percentage but it is in the sun questions and discussion something like 60 percent of resumes in ATS are essentially invisible to the recruiters using their ATS. The percentage was given to documentation essays me by the folks at pay someone your essays, Preptel, which have created a system which will convert the resume you post at a job board or other web site into a format that is compatible with each of the documentation, major ATS and then posts your resume for you. Incredibly, putting dates in pay someone essays, one column and job titles and descriptions in another -- like most resumes seem to be -- is one of the biggest problems for documentation essays, the ATS. These resumes often end up with all of the information from the first column (the dates) being lumped together in one paragraph and then all of the information from the second column (job titles and college essays, descriptions) appearing at the bottom of the resume so the documentation essays, recruiter has no easy way of determining which dates go with which jobs. These ATS have only made a difference been around for 15 years. You'd think they'd care more about the candidates and their clients.

If they did, you'd never see a problem like this. By the essays, way, we'll be implementing a partnership with Preptel this fall so candidates who apply to essays that a difference jobs on essays our site will have their resumes properly posted to the employer's ATS. 4. If the employer's system allows you to do so, upload your resume as a PDF, Word document, AND a plain text document. Look long and hard at that last one. If you can read it on your screen, then the employer should be able to read it in essays made a difference, their ATS. Plain text documents force you to trash all of those columns, bullets, etc. so what you end up with is a 1993-looking document that should be perfectly compatible with just about essays, every ATS out a raisin in the for essay, there and that will greatly increase your chances of the employer being able to find you. Documentation Essays! 5. Employers using ATS find candidates who have applied to jobs not by reading through a stack of resumes like so many candidates think but instead by keyword searching.

An employer might receive hundreds or even thousands of resumes per day and many of in the and discussion, them tell me that at least 90 percent are unqualified. Rather than wasting time reading through the 90 percent, the employers try to find the essays, 10 percent by running keyword searches just like we all do when we go to college essays that Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Documentation Essays! But just like those searches, you often end up missing what you're searching for because you didn't use the of poverty, right keyword phrase or the page that has the information you want didn't include the keyword phrase that you used when you were searching for it. So think about what keyword phrases the essays, employer would use -- even if there's an honor council essay, idiot on their end -- and then use those same phrases in your resume. Keep up the documentation, good work, Rich! What is the honor essay, best thing to do if i have pdf resume? im not getting any response.

Hey Steven - Anything you say I listen to. Disagreeing with me or not. Essays! Not blowing smoke up your ass here, but I do tend to learn a thing or two from you when you speak (or type). I agree with you on your points. Specifically, ATS programs need to get better. Essay Of Poverty! I didn't like the one we had, but I'll tell you that when we didn't have it, things were worse. It didn't complete solve the problem, but it helped me reach more people. I was more efficient in essays, my job, and as the only recruiter for my company, I felt more in control. In regards to #3, I think recruiters are constantly trying to do their job better.

In our field, what slows us down is what we usually think about. If something slows us down, we are to blame. For that reason, the ATS is critical. When it fails (which does happen), it hurts us. I think that's why many don't like their ATS, or at least want something better. Great points in #4. Tentative Thesis Diagram! Regards to #5, completely forgot to mention keywords in the post. Documentation Essays! Excellent! I shouldn't have wrote it at 3am! If recruiters aren't trained on key word searching, then they are missing out.

But if they don't know what key words to search, then they probably have larger issues. Thanks again for ccea, the kind words and your thoughts! Seriously, WTF? It sounds like ATS systems are the dumbest thing on documentation essays the planet, HR people hate them, and yet they keep using them because . . . why? Why hasn't sheer demand forced the companies that make these systems create something acceptable? And yet job seekers are still expected to sift through endless conflicting sources of ccea, advice despite the documentation, fact that almost nothing they will do can give them a reasonable chance of not being rejected by an idiotic system? I suppose I am lucky that I am in an industry (architecture) where most firms are far too small to use such systems. At least if I am rejected, it's most often by a human being who has actually at least glanced at my resume, instead of a computer system that doesn't properly do the job it was designed to do even half the time. Sheesh.

Hey there, Rich, I'm interested in hearing more about Steve's #4 and a raisin in the sun questions and discussion, your original point #3: If you send a PDF resume and essays, receive an automatic response, it might be in your best interest to apply again, this time with Word formatted resume. I've thought about applying multiple times with different formats, but hesitated on the grounds that it would be redundant, annoying and perceived as unprofessional. Essays Made! You've changed my mind! I still have questions though: Steve's answer was limited to one application with multiple file formats, but it didn't exclude the multiple applications idea. What do you think of this idea, Steve? Also, Rich, your original point #3 is not be a popular alternative in the comments, and essays, I'm not sure why, since it appears to solve the college made a difference, file format problem nicely and increase visibility in documentation essays, the ATS. Could you expound on this more, and college that made a difference, maybe take a stab at the reasons why someone might not use multiple applications? Also, do you have any resources about the various ATS systems in essays, use? Where and how can I find information about the capabilities of each system?

I understand the the rules of the job hunt are not determined by to write your, me. I must humbly conform to the needs of HR representatives, and essays, I do. That being said, I can still grumble grumble a little at this. As a mac user (like many others), I save my resumes as PDFs before submitting. I can save as a Word doc, but I have had issues in the past with formatting not saving properly. I find it hard to imagine that these HR professionals aren't aware that they are missing out on a number of essays that, candidates because of essays, a PDF submission. Unless they are looking to filter out as many candidates as possible, why would they intentionally use a software that completely ignores a number of candidates that may be the and discussion, perfect fit for a position? Is it just that they don't understand the software or does it make their job easier by cutting the number of documentation essays, candidates? Can't say I like it, but I understand your point and of poverty, will take your advice to submit .doc's going forward. Hi Erin - thanks for your comment!

Perfectly understand your grumbling, and you aren't alone. Documentation Essays! It's not something that I love about the system. It's just how it is. But I'll say this. As a resume reviewer, I care LESS about the format, than I do about the content. The purpose of the diagram, ATS is to organize your information once you're in the system. If your content is solid, I'll probably find you in there and review your information. If the format is messed up, I'll still consider you if the information is good. Format is less important than content and grammar.

That's key to documentation understand. But. if you do have the PDF and it doesn't come through, then I'm not even able to read your content. Why do people use it? A large company may receive 500 resumes per college essays that day. Essays! They simply can not open each one in an email. It would clog their email and duke honor, they'd miss many people. It's not that recruiters don't understand the software, it's that the software doesn't understand PDF's. That needs to change, and documentation, I'm sure in the next couple years that will absolutely change.

Thanks again for of poverty, your thoughts! […] Medicare fee schedule in effect for Calendar Years 2013 and documentation, 2014, or the fee schedule … Why your PDF resume might be killing you | Corn on the Job Aug 18, 2011 … This post explains why you should use a word format for your resume. In The And Discussion! … […]

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -

4 Reasons to Write an Optional Business School Application Essay. By Stacy Blackman, Contributor | Oct. Documentation Essays. 23, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. Gcse Science. When brainstorming ideas for this essay, make sure to documentation, choose a subject that cannot be addressed elsewhere in your application packet. (Paul Bradbury/Getty) ?When it comes to the optional essay question posed by most business schools, MBA hopefuls often wonder if it is really optional. Many applicants feel an obligation to duke honor council, write something, and struggle with what that something should be. While some programs state explicitly that this essay should only essays, be used to address extenuating circumstances, others ask more broadly whether there is anything else about your candidacy you would like to share with the admissions committee. My advice regarding the optional essay is to first complete your entire application package, except for ccea gcse science, the optional essay. Don't worry about that piece of the puzzle just yet. Once you have finished, review your application and essays ask yourself if there is something extra you would like to ccea science coursework, communicate. Essays. Make sure that you cannot address the subject elsewhere in the application. However, if there is something missing, by essay of poverty all means, use the optional essay as an opportunity to say what you need to say.

The following advice should be considered within the context of your overall strategy and the school you are considering, but these areas are prime material for the optional essay. If there is a grade of C or below on your undergraduate transcript, the admissions committee will want to documentation essays, know why and college that made a difference feel comfortable that it's simply an outlier in documentation essays your overall academic record. Strike an upbeat tone here and avoid excuses. Make sure you emphasize your improved performance either later in your college career or in subsequent work or classes since college. Explain your issue clearly and focus the balance of your essay on essay, looking forward. Documentation Essays. Explain what have you done in the recent past to prove your skills and essays made a difference intelligence. Essays. If you have a new GMAT score or took classes in calculus or statistics, you have a solid case for improved academics. If you had a disciplinary issue in college, spend most of the essay demonstrating that you learned from the experience and have been an ideal citizen ever since. To Write. If there are extenuating circumstances that affected your academic performance, definitely explain what those were. But if it was a simple case of immaturity, you need to own up to that also. Though embarrassing to admit, if you don't provide those details the documentation essays admissions committee will make assumptions that may not be in your favor.

Employment Gaps or Major Career Changes. You don't have to explain a short gap between school and a secured job, but something like several months between two jobs should be addressed. Otherwise, the admissions team may assume you spent that time binge-watching Game of Thrones.? Did you use that time off to do volunteer work in Guatemala, or care for an ailing parent? Maybe you used the time away to focus on essays, an entrepreneurial dream unencumbered by the 9-to-5 grind. Ideally you can point to additional education, training, volunteering or traveling that you engaged in while unemployed. If you recently switched careers and feel concerned that the admissions committee may not see how you arrived at the conclusion that an MBA would help further your professional aspirations, use the optional essay space to essays, make an thesis, airtight case for why you want to go into this new field and documentation show that the decision was not capricious, but reasoned and well-thought-out. Pay Someone Your. Choice of Recommender. Business schools almost always ask for a letter of recommendation from documentation a current supervisor, as typically this is the person most able to observe and comment on your abilities and leadership skills as they stand today. Not every applicant feels comfortable asking their employer for essays, a recommendation letter, however. Perhaps they aren't ready to documentation, let their boss know of their MBA plans, or maybe there is a personality conflict that might not lead to the most glowing recommendation.

Sometimes, the issue is that the applicant hasn't worked with the supervisor long enough for him or her to comment meaningfully on the candidate's performance. Whatever the reason, you should briefly address your decision not to seek a recommendation from college essays made your current supervisor in the optional essay space. The admissions committee understands the various circumstances which may prevent it, but you need to explain why anyway to eliminate any doubts or wrong assumptions about the quality of documentation, your working relationship with your employer. Information That Adds to Your Candidacy. This is gcse science coursework, where you can introduce information about yourself that you simply couldn't find a way to documentation, incorporate elsewhere. If you are a re-applicant, the pay someone your optional essay is the ideal place to explain what you have done since your last application to strengthen your case for admission – such as receiving a promotion – which would signal career development and documentation essays leadership.

Even if you don't have a clear-cut development to describe, you can use this space to explain how you have improved your thinking, career goals or fit. Finally, if you don't have a weakness to address and the school has an open-ended optional essay question, this is opportunity to provide information you couldn't work into the other required essays. For example, if you have an unusual background, hobby or extracurricular experience, this may be a chance to showcase your unique profile. Yes, the optional essay truly is optional. So take advantage of tentative diagram, it if necessary, but exercise good judgement and restraint. How to Show Leadership, EQ in MBA Apps. Documentation. Experts say MBA applicants should highlight their ability to essay, overcome adversity and their career progression. Maximize Study Abroad as Premed Student.

Students can strengthen their medical school applications through foreign experiences. Documentation. GMAT Scores Rising At Top MBA Programs. The average GMAT score for incoming full-time students at the top schools increased 18 points over of poverty a decade, U.S. Essays. News data show. Attending law school part time can provide flexibility now but may limit future opportunities. Top Computer Engineering Programs. Discover which computer science graduate schools are among the nation's best. In The For Essay. Don't sacrifice quality by rushing to apply to business school. Choose a B-School for Finance, Banking. Look for a quantitatively rigorous curriculum and a variety of finance courses, experts suggest.

Prep for Med School as a College Student. Use statistics and available resources to ensure you are ready to apply to medical school. Strategies to Improve a College GPA. Documentation Essays. A low freshman GPA won't prevent students from getting accepted into essay of poverty, graduate school. When applying, consider the environment you desire and whether a joint recommendation letter is helpful. About MBA Admissions: Strictly Business. Essays. MBA Admissions: Strictly Business, authored by Stacy Blackman, offers prospective MBA students tips on of poverty, application essays, interviews and paying for school. Documentation Essays. Blackman launched her MBA admissions consulting company in 2001 and has since helped thousands of clients gain admission to the most selective b-schools in the world, many with merit scholarships.

She is the author of “The MBA Application Roadmap: The Essential Guide to Getting Into a Top Business School” and a raisin sun questions has published a series of online guides about the admissions process at top schools. Blackman has degrees from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. Got a question? Email strictlybusiness@usnews.com. The POWERPREP ™ Online is documentation essays, FREE and features two full-length practice tests. You can even choose to practice in timed mode. Try POWERPREP ™ Online now! ETS, the maker of the GRE ® General Test, offers FREE official prep that simulates the actual test. The POWERPREP ™ Online is FREE and features two full-length practice tests.

You can even choose to practice in council contest timed mode. Try POWERPREP ™ Online now!

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Notes on Essay Writing: Format, References - University of Sussex

child essays If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of essays, text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to essay repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will.

Our Specialized Free Dissertation Consultations. Top Quality Academic Experts are available 24/7. The expert of documentation essays, Academic Editing and Proofreading industry has over grown over the years. We are self-assured you will get attracted towards our work which we produce we assure the final high degree of the in the for essay and discussion work. Unlike others, if your work doesn't meet our exacting standards, you can claim a full refund. We promise you will love it. Consequently, we employ our editors and proofreaders from documentation, many different backgrounds. College Essays That Made! Some are teachers, examiners and essays, researchers.

We are the one who stipulate the proper provision in the industries of tentative diagram, proofreading and editing to offer 24/7 support to our clients. • We provide authentic references relevant to your paper. • Guaranteed original editing and documentation, proofreading. • Your satisfaction is on the first step. Top Quality Edit and Proofreading Service for your Essay and Assignments as per Academic Standards. Our proofreaders stipulate you the proper draft of your essay for the submission. We polish your words, choice of vocabulary, phrases and specially the grammatical errors, to verify your quotation and essay of poverty, references agreed with the style guide. HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROOF READERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN YOUR ESSAYS TO MAKE THEM THE BEST ONES. WE REFLECT ON THE QUALITY. Our professionals are here for essays your convenience. A Raisin Sun Questions! We focus on your work quality that would be the huge matter for us.

Our editors are here to assist the student work which is based on documentation, the essay, thesis and dissertation. WE DELIVER QUALITY AS EVERYONE WANTS QUALITY PAPERS AND WE DON’T COMPROMISE ON QUALITY. EDITOR CREATE PROPER WAY OUT. Everything that editor do is unique for you. Tentative Thesis! They ensure you to deliver plagiarism free content. The basic way for their proper attention towards your work is that they are the professionals and they know your work importance as well as your field. IF YOU WANT PROFFESIONAL EDITORS YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. WE HAVE THE PROFFESIONAL AND EXPERIENCED EDITORS FOR YOU. LINGUISTIC FEEDBACK AND EDITING. The editor concentrates towards the specific organization, paragraph structure, sentence making, appropriate tone and content evaluation. Our approach includes Parallel presentation for ideas, Peculiar diction, Argument evaluation, Coherence and logical conclusions.

WE GIVE THE MOST PERFECT STYLES TO YOUR PAPERS AND EDIT IT ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS AS WE HAVE THE BEST EDITORS. INTENSIVE FORMATTING AND FEEDBACK. In our services, we provide you the proper documentation, evaluation of sources and timeliness, authenticity and credibility for Parenthetical citation, provide proper work cited pages, Bibliographies and other reference sources. OUR EDITORS ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST THEY WILL SATISFY YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PERFECT FORMATTED PAPER THAT WILL TAKE YOU TOWARDS SUCCESS. PROMINENT CLIENT’S SUPPORT. We support our client from every step. Documentation Essays! We have an experience team to honor council contest work with you to ease your academic tasks, with several ideas. We Ensure perfection, Delivered your work before deadline, Guaranteed plagiarism free references. OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER AND FOR THAT WE HAVE 24/7 ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS. UK Study Help have created a fully transparent refund policy as we believe that honesty is the best policy.

Customers are entitled to claim a full or partial refund if they are not satisfied with the work provided by our expert editors. Customers can request a refund within 7 days after the order delivery under following situations only: If the customer requested the first revision on the paper which came to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 50% refund of the amount paid for the order. If the customer requested Second revision on the paper and he is still not satisfied with the delivered product than he is entitled to request a 30% of the amount paid for the order. If the customer requested Third revision on the paper and still find’s the delivered product to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 15% of the amount paid for the order. Customer would be required to provide valid reason and explanation for documentation requesting a refund and also proof of dissatisfaction. UK Study Help will provide 100% refund incase delivered order by editor was plagiarized. (Proof of plagiarism will be required) UK Study Helpevaluate each refund requests carefully as there are usually unique reasons as to college essays that made why a refund request is made by the customers. Please note that if you request a refund, we may request documented proof that the quality of your order is essays, low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). After an evaluation done by our Quality Assurance team by comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period.

A refund request will only be entertained if it is made within seven days of tentative thesis, delivery. Once the Refund Period elapses, UK Study Help will not refund any amounts paid. After the Quality Assurance Department has assessed the refund claim, the refund shall be made within 20 days. All refunds are made at the discretion of UK Study Help. ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms of Service. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and essays, writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement. ‘Advisor’, is the person, who has agreed to in the sun questions work with the documentation Company (UK Study Help) on set out their limitations by duke council essay contest the corporation to stipulate advisory services not above than the Company’s Regulations. ‘Editor/Expert’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement. ‘Product’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion. ‘Quality’ Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided. Agreement to Act as UK Study Help Agent for You. UK Study Help acts as an essays agent for qualified Assignment Editing Experts to sell original work to their customers The Customer appoints UK Study Help to locate an Assignment Editing Expert to college essays made a difference carry out research and/or assessment services to the Customer during the term of the agreement in accordance with these provisions The UK Study Help is entitled to refuse any order at their discretion and in such cases, will refund any payment made by documentation the Customer in respect of that order. The prices and made, delivery times quoted on the UK Study Help’s website are illustrative. If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to the Customer is unacceptable, the essays UK Study Help will refund any payment made by the Customer in coursework respect of that order.

In the event that the Customer is not satisfied that the Work meets the quality standard they have ordered, the Customer will have the essays remedies available to them as set out in this agreement The Customer is not permitted to of poverty make direct contact with the documentation essays Assignment Editing Expert — the UK Study Help will act as an intermediary between the Customer and in the for essay and discussion, the Assignment Editing Expert. The agreement between the essays Customer and the UK Study Help shall commence once the UK Study Help have both confirmed that a suitable Assignment Editing Expert is available to ccea gcse coursework undertake the Customer’s order and have obtained payment from the documentation essays Customer The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the tentative diagram time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by documentation either party in accordance with these provisions. In order to provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the ccea science coursework Customer’s Order, the documentation UK Study Help will allocate a suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert which it deems to hold appropriate levels of a raisin in the, qualification and experience to essays undertake the Customer’s Order The UK Study Help undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and diagram, judgment in essays allocating a suitable Assignment Editing Expert, having regard to the available Assignment Editing Experts’ qualifications, experience and quality record with us, and to any available information the a raisin for essay UK Study Help has about the Customer’s degree or course Once the UK Study Help has located a suitable Assignment Editing Expert and obtained payment from the documentation Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is duke contest, binding and no refund will be issued. The Customer will give the UK Study Help clear briefings and documentation, ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate The UK Study Help will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to make the your Order provided as successful as is to be expected from documentation essays, a competent UK Study Help. Your! The Customer will help the UK Study Help do this by essays making available to the UK Study Help all relevant information at duke council, the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with the UK Study Help throughout the transaction should the Assignment Editing Expert require any further information or guidance The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of essays, their Work, and that, that the UK Study Help will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of documentation essays, such delay. In such cases the ‘Completion on duke honor contest, Time Guarantee’ will not apply. Where the Assignment Editing Expert or the UK Study Help requires confirmation of any detail they will contact the documentation Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by the Customer The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and diagram, may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer. Delivery – “Completion on Time Guarantee”

The UK Study Help agrees to documentation essays facilitate delivery of all Work before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls on a raisin sun questions for essay and discussion, a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in documentation essays which case the Work will be delivered the following day before midnight The UK Study Help undertakes that all Work will be completed by the Assignment Editing Expert on time or they will refund the a raisin in the Customer’s money in full and deliver their Work for free The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the essays due date that is set when the college made a difference order is allocated to documentation essays an Assignment Editing Expert . Where a variation to the relevant due date is agreed between the UK Study Help and the Customer, a refund is coursework, not due The UK Study Help will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and essays, Hosting Providers. The UK Study Help undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on to write your essays, request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise honor its Completion On Time Guarantee in documentation full. Sun Questions! The UK Study Help will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to documentation the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in tentative the delivery of the documentation essays Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to to write where the documentation Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on the part of the a raisin sun questions and discussion Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the essays Completion On Time Guarantee. Where the Customer has agreed for ‘staggered delivery’ with the Assignment Editing Expert , the Completion on Time Guarantee relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual components of the Work. The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of tentative diagram, placing their Order and making payment may be stored on documentation, the UK Study Help’s secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party The UK Study Help agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to do so by any lawful authority, and/or to a raisin pursue any fraudulent transactions The UK Study Help operates a privacy policy which complies fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. The UK Study Help’s privacy policy is available on the UK Study Help’s websites and a copy can be provided on request.

The Customer may not request amendments to their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to an Assignment Editing Expert The Customer may provide the Assignment Editing Expert with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to documentation essays or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the a raisin sun questions for essay and discussion UK Study Help may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the essays Order, as soon as is essays made, reasonable, to a different Assignment Editing Expert without consulting the Customer. Essays! The Customer understands that this may result in ccea gcse coursework a delay in the delivery of their Work for documentation which the UK Study Help will not be held responsible. In The Sun Questions For Essay And Discussion! Under these circumstances, the ‘Completion on Time’ Guarantee will not be payable. The UK Study Help agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of the documentation essays Assignment Editing Expert as set out on the UK Study Help website, the Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the honor essay delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer The Customer is permitted to make one request, containing all details of the documentation essays required amendments. This will be sent to college that made the Assignment Editing Expert for comment. If the request is reasonable, the Assignment Editing Expert will amend the Work and return it to the Customer within twenty-four hours. Essays! The Assignment Editing Expert may request additional time to complete the amendments and this may be granted at the discretion of the Customer. If the UK Study Help agrees to a raisin in the sun questions refund the Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the essays credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the fee directly into the UK Study Help’s bank account) the UK Study Help will offer the Customer a choice of refund via bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the a raisin for essay UK Study Help.

Unless payment is documentation, taken at the time of placing an order, once the UK Study Help has found a suitably qualified and a raisin in the sun questions and discussion, experienced Assignment Editing Expert to undertake the Customer’s order, they will contact the Customer by email to take payment. If, at their discretion, the UK Study Help accepts a deposit rather than the documentation essays full value of the in the sun questions and discussion Order, the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the UK Study Help before the delivery date for the Work. Documentation! The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for that made then the Assignment Editing Expert allocated by documentation the UK Study Help begins work on that Order, and that the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. A Raisin Sun Questions! Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert , the Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at documentation, any time The Customer agrees to be bound by the UK Study Help’s refund policies and acknowledges that due to the highly specialized and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the UK Study Help. UK Study Help provides well written, customer Assignment and Essay papers to college that a difference the students. Papers provided are only for the reference purposes to documentation essays assist the buyer by providing a guideline and the product provided is intended to of poverty be used for research or study purposes. The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the essays copyright to duke council the Work supplied through the UK Study Help’s services The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help, its employees and the Assignment Editing Expert s on its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that the UK Study Help reserves the right to refuse supply of services to those suspected of such behavior. The Customer accepts that the UK Study Help offers a service that locates suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert s for the provision of independent personalized research services in order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through the UK Study Help may be passed off as the Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the documentation Customer’s own work, either in whole or in part. Tentative Diagram! In addition, the documentation Customer undertakes not to carry out any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the contest Work and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the essays Customer does not hold the copyright to pay someone essays the Work. The Customer acknowledges that if the UK Study Help suspects that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the documentation UK Study Help has the right to refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organization involved and that the UK Study Help bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorized use The UK Study Help agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion.

The UK Study Help also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed. Simon Evans ( Student ) The manner UK study help has removed grammatical, spelling and different mistakes from my research paper, it modified into amazing. Robert Perry ( Student ) It's far absolutely a difficult mission for me to finish my assignments until the professional consultants of UK study help. Jessica Rowe( Student ) I really impressed by the work quality provided by you in such economical price. We stipulate editing and proofreading for correction in college a difference style, citation, structure, grammatical issues, argument issues and context etc. The reference content which we deliver to the client is documentation, always authentic and proofread by relevant reference sources. Best Grade Guaranteed.

We are here for you to fulfill your needs with your spelling, grammar, punctuation and as well as your work layout. We do not provide with any form of written papers to students. This site is primarily built towards guiding the students in ways where they will be able to grasp the science ideas and implement them in their own work. Documentation Essays! You can contact us for pay someone to write your further details. Copyrights 2016 All Rights Reserved.

We Value your inquiry and consider it our Top Priority to Get Back to you soon as possible with the most relevant answer.

Academic Proofreading -

Issues/Gang Violence term paper 5348. Gangs are a violent reality that people have to documentation essays, deal with in today's cities. What has made these groups come about? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is both an acceptable and prestigious way to live? The long-range answer to these questions can only be speculated upon, but in the short term the pay someone your, answers are much easier to find. On the surface, gangs are a direct result of documentation, human beings' personal wants and peer pressure. To determine how to effectively end gang violence we must find the way that these morals are given to the individual. Unfortunately, these can only essay, be hypothesized. However, by looking at documentation, the way humans are influenced in society, I believe there is good evidence to point the blame at several institutions. Essay! These include the forces of the media, the government, theatre, drugs and our economic system. Originally the word gang had no negative connotation.

In Old English, gang simply referred to a number of essays, people who went around together-a group. Today a gang can be defined in four basic ways: zh an organized group with a leader. zh a unified group that usually remains together during peaceful times as well as times of conflict. zh a group whose members show unity through clothing, language. zh a group whose activities are criminal or threatening to the larger society. Gangs are one of the results of poverty, discrimination and urban deterioration. Some experts believe that young people, undereducated and without access to good jobs, become frustrated with their lives and in the sun questions and discussion join gangs as an alternative to documentation, boredom, hopelessness and of poverty devastating poverty. Studies have attempted to determine why gangs plague some communities but there has been no definitive answer. As a result, people working to documentation, solve gang problems have great difficulty. They find the situation overwhelming, and the violence continues.

No groups completely fitting the above description of gangs existed in America until the early 1800s, but from the beginning of the thesis, European settlement in America there was gang-like activity, especially when class distinctions came into being. Gang members tended to documentation, be from the poorer classes and tended to be from the ccea gcse science, same race or ethnic background. Essays! They banded together for protection, recreation or financial gain. The earliest identified American gangs formed after the Revolutionary War, which ended in 1783. They were known as Smith's Vly gang, the Bowery Boys, the Broadway Boys, and essays the Long Bridge Boys and the Fly Boys. The first three were white and essays the last two were African-American. Members were in their early teens and twenties but not all came from the lowest economic classes; nor were they necessarily criminals. It was not until the 19th century that criminal gangs first formed.

As the result of a worsening economy and in the growing population that increased competition for jobs, gangs began to specialize in documentation, crime and science became a part of America's cities. Irish immigrants formed the first American criminal gangs in documentation, New York City. Some were criminals; some were brawlers and most associated in an area of New York called Five Points. They had dress codes and duke honor contest called their members by code nicknames. (Many of the gang rituals of today have their roots in this period.) The first Irish gang to documentation, have a recognized leader was the thesis, Forty Thieves, organized by Edward Coleman in 1826. Gangs also arose in the Bowery. These two sets of gangs brawled on a regular basis-over gang territory and ethnic differences. Sometimes the battles were so long and intense that the army had to essays, be called in to stop them. The decade before the Civil War was a heyday for most New York street gangs due to the all-out corruption of city government. Gang membership swelled. Gangs burned ballot boxes, plundered stores and businesses and private homes without fear of police interference. After the Civil War in pay someone to write your, 1865 New York records indicate a presence of Jewish, Italian, African-American and documentation Irish gangs.

With the increase in immigrant populations, so grew gang membership. Almost every criminal of note in the United States made New York its headquarters. Essay! Chinese gangs appeared in California in the mid-1800s. Philadelphia reported gang activity as early as 1840 and between that time and 1870 became home to over 100 street gangs. During this time murder became a test of toughness and drugs (laudanum, morphine, cocaine) became a part of the gang scene. Documentation! The level of violence escalated. The Whyos of Five Points used murder as a membership requirement. By the end of the 19th century gangs started wearing distinctive jackets.

In the early 1900s the U.S. economy worsened, the population grew at essays, a rapid pace, and the gap between the rich and poor widened. All across the nation gangs appeared where poor, hopeless people lived. The dawning of the 20th century also brought with it a widespread use of firearms. By mid 1920s there were 1313 gangs in Chicago and documentation essays more than 25,000 members. Gang warfare in Chicago was widespread and fighting took place along ethnic, cultural and racial lines. Some gangs had no noticeable cultural, ethnic or national ties and consisted mostly of whites. The 1920s and 1930s saw the rise of essay, Chicano (Mexican-American) gangs in Los Angeles. By the 1940s Chicano gangs established their place in Los Angeles-their zoot suits (a style of dress incorporating tapered pants, long wide-shoulder coats and broad-brimmed hats) had become a familiar sight. Fighting back against harassment of white residents and essays visiting soldiers during the pay someone to write your essays, so-called zoot suit riots in 1943 strengthened their cause.

After World War II gang membership: 1. became younger, 2. the nationality of the membership became largely non-white (though Italians, Irish and other white ethnic groups still made up a percentage), 3. Essays! drugs became a more publicized concern, 4. gang activity centered around large-scale, well-organized street fighting,

5. To Write Your Essays! fire-arms were used more often, 6. the structure of documentation, organization became more rigid, 7. and society at large became concerned with gangs as a social problem and ccea gcse science worked toward rehabilitation. Between 1941 and 1945 over documentation essays half a million Puerto Ricans arrived in the United States, most settling in New York City. During the tentative thesis diagram, 1920s the African American populations migrated from the essays, South to the northern cities.

Due, in part, to this influx of gcse science coursework, African-American and Puerto Rican into northern cities, the Post WWII period spawned the greatest era of youth gang activity in American gang history. The Old Italian, Jewish and Irish inhabitants became fearful that these groups were taking over. During the 1950s gang fighting rose to an all time high in cities like New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles and Cleveland. Documentation Essays! Gang members were usually in their teens. Of Poverty! Codes of dress (black leather jackets were popular) and documentation essays mannerisms were an important means of identification. Body language said a lot about the pay someone your, nature of the gang. When a gang decided to become a fighting, or bopping gang, its members immediately took on a different way of walking. A rhythmic gait characterized by the forward movement of the head with each step. Terms for fighting were bopping, rumbling, jitterbugging. Documentation! Gang members used guns, knives, and homemade weapons.

Most common drugs-alcohol, marijuana, heroin. Essays! New York gangs fought along racial lines-African-American, white, Puerto Rican. Documentation! Usually they fought over girls or turf. Turf could be anything from a few blocks to an entire neighborhood. Gang members believed it was essential to protect the honor of their girlfriends.

And in the late 1950, girl gangs, with strong ties to boy gangs, began to form. Revenge was required by an inflexible code of duke honor, gang loyalty. It was from such incidents that gangs drew their sense of pride, of being somebody. Documentation! In order to combat the rise of violence, organizations like the New York City Youth Board sent social workers into the slums to form relationships with the gangs. In some cases it worked; in many it did not. The 1960s saw a decline in college that made a difference, gang violence, in part because drug use escalated. Where there was more drug use there was less gang violence. America's attention also shifted to the civil rights movement, urban ghetto riots, Vietnam War protests.

A new racial consciousness had its effect on essays, local street gang, creating organizations that were more involved in of poverty, communities. The Black Panthers arose in documentation essays, Oakland in 1968, the Black Muslims gained national prominence in the '60s and a Puerto Rican gang, the Young Lords, formed in the early '70s. By early 1972 gangs were making headlines again. Duke Council Contest! Drug use seemed to documentation essays, be decreasing and violence increasing. Gang membership grew and the potential for violence was far greater for essay of poverty, the gangs had access to weapons that no gang ever had before. They did not make their headquarters in documentation essays, public places, but in private places. Gangs also acquired greater legal and political sophistication. When it is apparent that someone must be arrested for a crime, often the gang chooses a minor because his prison sentence will be shorter.

Serving a term in jail helps boost his reputation. On the surface, peer pressure and greed cause gangs. Thesis! Many teens in gangs will pressure peers into becoming part of a gang by making it all sound glamorous. Documentation! Money is also a crucial factor. A kid (a 6-10 year old, who is essay not yet a member) is shown that s/he could make $200 to $400 for small part time gang jobs. Although these are important factors they are not strong enough to make kids do things that are strongly against documentation essays, their morals.

One of the ways that kids morals are bent so that gang violence becomes more acceptable is the influence of television and movies. Tentative Diagram! The average child spends more time at a TV than she/he spends in documentation essays, a classroom. Pay Someone Your Essays! Since nobody can completely turn off their minds, kids must be learning something while watching the TV. Very few hours of documentation, television watched by pay someone to write, children are educational, so other ideas are being absorbed during this period of time. Many shows on essays, television today are extremely violent. and are often shown this from a gang's perspective. Tentative! A normal adult can see that this is showing how foully that gangs are living. Documentation Essays! However, to a child this portrays a violent gang existence as acceptable. 'The Ends Justifies the Means' mentality is also taught through many shows where the good guy captures the bad guy through violence and is then being commended.

A young child sees this a perfectly acceptable. because he knows that the duke honor council contest, bad guy was wrong but has no idea of what acceptable apprehension techniques are. Gore in television also takes a big part in documentation essays, influencing young minds. Children see gory scenes and are fascinated by these things that they have not seen before. In The Sun Questions And Discussion! Older viewers see gore and are not concerned with the blood but rather with the pain the victim must feel. A younger mind doesn't make this. connection. Thus a gore fascination is formed, and has been seen in several of my peers.

Unfortunately kids raised with this sort of television end up growing up with a stronger propensity to becoming a violent gang member or 'violent-acceptant' person. Gangs bring the delinquent norms of society into intimate contact with the individual.1, (Marshall B Clinard, 1963). So, as you can see if TV leads a child to believe that violence is the norm this will manifest itself in documentation essays, the actions of the ccea gcse coursework, child quite often in a gang situation. This is essays especially the case when parents don't spend a lot of time with their kids at honor council contest, the TV explaining what is right and what is wrong. Quite often newer books and some types of music will enforce this type of thought and ideas. Once this mentality is installed in youngsters they become increasingly prone to being easily pushed into documentation essays, a gang situation by any problem at home or elsewhere. For instance, in poor families with many children or upper-middle class families where parents are always working, the children will often feel deprived of love. Parents can often feel that putting food on the table is enough love. Children of these families may often go to the gang firstly out of boredom and to belong somewhere.

As time goes on, a form of pay someone to write essays, love or kinship develops between the gang members and the child. Documentation Essays! It is then that the bond between the kid and the gang is completed because the gang has effectively taken the place of the family. The new anti social structure of cities also effects the ease in which a boy/girl can join a gang. The formation of gangs in ccea gcse coursework, cities, and documentation essays most recently in suburbs, is facilitated by the same lack of community among parents. The parents do not know what their children are doing for two reasons: First, much of the parents' lives are outside the local community, while the children's lives are lived almost totally within it. Second, in a fully developed community, the network of relations gives every.

parent, in sun questions, a sense, a community of sentries who can keep him informed of his child's activities. In modern living-places (city or suburban), where such a network is attenuated, he no longer has such sentries.2, (Merton Nisbet, 1971). In male gangs, problems occur as each of the members tries to be the manliest. This often leads to all members participating in one-up-manship. Quite often this will then lead to each member trying to commit a bigger and more violent crime or simply more crimes than the others will. With all members participating in this sort of activity it makes for essays, a never-ending unorganized violence spree (A sort of Clockwork Orange mentality). In gangs with more intelligent members these feelings end up making each member want to be the star when the groups commit a crime. This makes the gang much more organized and improves the morale of members which in turn makes them more dangerous and very hard for the police to deal with and catch (There is nothing harder to find and deal with than organized teens that are dedicated to ccea science coursework, the group). Essays! This sort of gang is usually common of middle or upper class people. although it can happen in gangs in the projects and other low rent districts too. This one-up-manship is often the reason between rival gangs fighting.

All gangs feel powerful and they want to gcse science coursework, be feared. To do this they try to establish themselves as the only gang in a certain neighborhood. After a few gang fights hatred forms and gang murders and drive-by's begin to essays, take place. Tentative Thesis Diagram! When two gangs are at war it makes life very dangerous for documentation essays, citizens in the area. Less that 40% of drive-by's kill their intended victim yet over 60% do kill someone. This gang application is one of the many reasons that sexual stereotypes and pressure to conform to the same must be stopped. Lastly one of the great factors in joining a gang is for protection. For Essay! Although from an objective point of view, we can see joining a gang brings more danger than it saves you from, this is not always the way it is documentation essays seen by kids. Duke Honor! In slums such as the Bronx or the very worst case, Compton, children will no. doubt be beaten and robbed if they do not join a gang.

Of course they can probably get the same treatment from rivals when in a gang. The gang also provides some money for documentation, these children who quite often need to feed their families. The reason kids think that the gang will keep them safe is from propaganda from the gangs. Gang members will say that no one will get hurt and make a public show of revenge if a member is hurt or killed. People in that made a difference, low rent areas are most often being repressed due to poverty and most importantly, race. This often results in an attitude that motivates the person to essays, base his/her life on duke essay contest, doing what the documentation, system that oppresses them doesn't want. Although this accomplishes little it is a big factor in gang enrollment. So, as you have seen gangs are a product of the environment we have created for ourselves.

Some of these factors include oppression, the media, and greed, violence and other gangs. There seems to be no way to end the problem of gangs without totally restructuring the modern economy and value system. Tentative Diagram! Since the chance of this happening is minimal, we must learn to cope with gangs and try to keep their following to essays, a minimum. Unfortunately there is essays no real organized force to help fight gangs. Of course the police are supposed to essays, do this but this situation quite often deals with racial issues also and the police forces regularly display their increasing inability to deal fairly with these issues. What we need are more people to form organizations like the Guardian Angels a gang-like group that makes life very tough for street gangs that are breaking laws.

American Psychological Association. Internet Web-Site. Is Youth Violence Just Another Fact of Life? 4 April 2000. Graves, Chris. Essays! A?A§Research to Guide Crackdown: Study Analyses Explosion in Violence.A?A? Minneapolis Star Tribune 17 June 1997: 01B. Haskins, James. Street Gangs: Yesterday and Today. New York: Hastings House, 1975. Lewis, Yablonsky.

Gangsters: 50 Years of documentation essays, Madness. New York University Press, 1997. Opinion. A?A§Urban Perspective: The Peace Process Network.A?A? Los Angeles Sentinel 25 November 1998: A7. Our writers are all Uni graduates able to work effectively on in the for essay and discussion, any level under time constraints. Well-versed in most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects. Every paper is written from scratch based on your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions. You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the entire process and will receive the paper by documentation essays, e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for a lifetime. The service is totally confidential and all client information is kept private.

We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by pay someone to write your essays, the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).