Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Writing the critical lens essay

Writing the critical lens essay

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Best Guide On How To Write A Critical Essay | EssayPro

Writing the critical lens essay

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Critical Lens Essay: How-to, Format, Outline, Example, Topics

bacons essay of love LOVE AND BUSINESS. Bacon's Essay of Love compared. the Treatment of Love in Shakespeare. In Tennyson's Life (II. 424) the following occurs in lens a letter to a friend: I have just had a letter from a man who wants my opinion as to whether Shakespeare's Plays were written by short essay Bacon. I feel inclined to write back, Don't be a fool, sir!' The way in which Bacon speaks of love would be enough to prove that he was not Shakespeare. I know not how, but martial men are given to love. I think it is but as they are given to wine, for perils commonly asked to be paid in pleasures.' How could a man with such an idea of love write Romeo and Juliet ? And yet even Tennyson might have paused before shutting off the claims for Bacon with such resolute incredulity, not to writing the critical say unexpressed incivility. Essay Questions! For he himself had found in Bacon qualities which are at first sight as incompatible with an unromantic view of love, as he supposed Shakespeare to be.

Tennyson had been on one occasion speaking of Lord Bacon, and said, That certain passages of his writings, their frequent eloquence and lens, vivid completeness lifted him more than those of almost any other writer. And of the Essays he said, There is short critical, more wisdom compressed into that small volume than in any other book of the same size that I know. (Life, II. 76, 415). Clearly, then, any unfavourable impression derived from the critical essay, one or tow passages in a small Essay may be corrected and perhaps even vindicated when a larger view is taken. Apes! What more could he say of Shakespeare's wisdom than this?

The objection which Tennyson expressed so energetically is one that is often raised when the Baconian theory is under discussion. 1. It has often been objected to the Baconian theory, that the author of the essay Essay of Love and essay plantation drive, of Marriage and Single Life could not also have written the exquisite love scenes of the Shakespeare plays. Bacon's view of love, it is said, is so cold, so passionless, so unromantic, that he was evidently incapable of understanding or sympathising with the sweeter aspects of the tender passion. This objection is lens, presented in a very triumphant way, as at once settling the whole question, and indeed many Baconians at first find it staggering and embarrassing in whaling in japan essay the highest degree,an argument which it is extremely difficult to meet. It is worth while then to examine somewhat carefully; and in writing lens essay doing so the polemics of the case need not blind us to the exceedingly interesting and suggestive comparisons, which it necessitates between the poet and milky way essay, the essayist. Those who urge this objection, do so, it seems to me, in writing the critical lens a very loose way, not attempting to estimate the real purpose or import of the Essays: not taking any very comprehensive view of the attitude of the Shakespearean poet to the sentiment of love. If the two are to be compared, it is only fair to make a quantitative and qualitative analysis of a business plan both. MISTAKEN VIEW OF THE ESSAY. 2. Bacon speaks in his Preface of a double purpose in his Essays : They come home to men's businesss and bosoms.

One might suppose that if he wrote on love and writing the critical lens, marriage, the bosom side of establishing plan his readers would be especially addressed. But it is writing the critical lens essay, not so : the bosom side is short critical essay, neglected the topic of the Essay is the business side of this question. The Essays are very brief, very aphorsitic, very concentrated, never discursive or rhetorical, but severely reflective and practical. It is true that poetic touches of the most exquisite character constantly present themselves. The Essay of Adversity, for instance, is a most perfect poem. But on the whole, in the Essays emotion is a most perfect poem. But on the whole, in the Essays emotion is suppressed, business is supreme. Anyone who goes to the Essay of Love for writing the critical essay a complete account of Love in all its points of milky way essay contact with life and experience, is on a wrong quest. Love from the Statesman's and Philosopher's point of view, love as related to the critical what we might now call politics or economics, love in its bearing on public life and business, is the real topic and no other. The mere title Of Love, Of Marriage and Single Life, does not justify anyone in assuming that the text shall contain exactly what he expectsexactly what he would have written on these topics. Plantation! These Essays are not accommodated to the preconceptions of a Nineteenth Century reader, whose mind is saturated with the fiction, romance or poetry of its literature.

And Bacon does not trouble himself to define his limits; any capable reader, who is entitled to critcise, can do that for himself. Writing The Critical Lens Essay! Such a reader will not be slow to perceive that here is nothing like a rhapsody, not even an exhaustive psychologic or physiologic account of the term delivered online only passion or sentiment of love, but something entirely different. Many critics, strange to say, have started with the the critical essay most unreasonable claim that Bacon's discourse on love shall contain not only what they think he ought to say, but all that he himself had to say the whole continent of his thoughts and feelings about whaling in japan essay, love. And if he does not satisfy these most unreasonable preconceptions, they, measuring the great man by their own small foot-rule, think themselves justified in writing about him in this style: Bacon knows nothing of the valuable influence of unselfish and holy love for a fair mind in a fair body. His prudential treatment of the whole subject is scarcely better than the lens sneers of La Rochefoucauld.

His cold philosophic nature was incapable of feeling or even imagining the essay on tree plantation loves of a Cornelia and Paulus, a Posthumus and Imogen. (Storr and Gibson's Edition of Essays) Anything more narrow and writing the critical lens essay, impertinent than this it is difficult to conceive. These pedagogic censors of a great man make Bacon a sort of universal provider, and think themselves at paper online only liberty to enter his study ( or shop) and order three courses and a desert according to their own fancy; and to whip and writing essay, scold him, and sprinkle their bad marks over his exercises, whenever their order is not duly executed. Short Critical! Of such irreverent and self-sufficient critics Coleridge was thinking when he describes a self-confident critic who puts on the seven league boots of self-opinon, and strides at once from an illustrator into a supreme judge; and, blind and deaf, fills his three once vial at the Waters of Niagra, and determines at once the writing the critical greatness of the Cataract to be neither more or less than his three ounce vial has been able to receive. THE ESSAY OF LOVEIT'S REAL IMPORT. 3. Bacon does not entirely ignore the romantic side of essay plantation love, but he refers it to different treatment. The stage, he says, is more beholding to the critical lens love than the life of man. In his Essay he is speaking of a somewhat neglected view of love. Milky Way Essay! If it is predominate it is a weak passion, it may not govern all the the critical lens essay actions of life. Walter Savage Landor expresses much the same idea : Love is a secondary passion in apes essay questions those who love most; a primary in those who love least. The Critical Lens Essay! (Imag.

Conv. Ascham and Lady Jane Grey). Love, in Bacon's view, is for the privacy of home; if it follows its votary into the street it becomes an enfeebling influence: it checks with business; it troubleth men's fortunes, and maketh men that they can no ways be true to their own ends. Great spirits and great business do keep this weak passion. It is a strange thing to note the excess of milky way essay this passion, and how it braves the nature of things by this, that the speaking in a perpetual hyperbole is comely in writing essay nothing but love. He that preferred Helena, quitted the whaling in japan essay gifts of the critical lens essay Juno and Pallas; for whosoever esteemeth too much of amorous affection quitteth both riches and term paper online only, wisdom. Amare et sapere vix Deo conceditur.

Love is the child of the critical lens essay folly. They do best who, if they cannot but admit love, yet make it keep quarter, and server it wholly from their serious affairs and actions of life. This is not a popular view of love, but it may be true nevertheless, and it may be held by one who is no cynic, not a cold blooded, self-centered, worldly-minded egotist, but a keen observer, who will not suffer his view of the realities of life to be distorted by romance. It is establishing, a permisible theory that love is for lens private, household use; that, like religion, it must enter into its closet and shut the door; that if it intrudes into the market place it is both weak and ridiculous, and hinders the lawful business of the place. This is Bacon's position, stated with his usual epigrammatical terseness, not fenced by such explanations as purblind readers need in order to keep them from apes, stumbling.

And this neglected view is exactly what might be expected from a writer who has no relish for conventional platitudes, no room for common-places, and who knows quite well that fair and competent critics will judge him, not from one utterance, but from an impartial and writing the critical lens, comprehenseive study of his whole life, and of all his writings. BACON'S PRAISE OF THE WORTHIEST AFFECTION. 4. Bacon points to the Drama as the critical essay most suitable stage for the portraiture of love; and his scanty reference to it in his prose writings is essay, naturally explained by those who know how magnificently he poured out all the treasures of his heart, his fancy, and his intellect in his dramatic poetry. There is, however, one prose composition, which, occurring in a masque, belongs properly to dramatic literature, in which love is the theme of most eloquent and poetic eulogy. This is to whaling in japan essay be found, in a mutilated form, in the critical lens essay the Conference of Pleasure, which contains a discourse in praise ofhe worthiest affection. Critical! The speech is writing lens essay, too long for quotation, but as this delightful piece is not easily obtainable, I give a sample : As for other affections they be but sufferings of nature; they seek ransoms and critical essay, rescues from that which which is writing the critical essay, evil, not enjoying a union with that which is good. They seek to expel that which is contrary, not to attract that which is establishing plan, agreeable. Fear and grief,the traitors of nature.

Bashfulness,a thraldom to every man's concept and countenance. Pity, a confederacy with the miserable. Desire of revenge, the supplying of a wound. All these endeavour to keep the main stock of nature, to writing the critical lens essay preserve her from loss and diminution. But love is a pure gain and advancement in whaling essay nature; it is not a good by essay comparison, but a true good; it is not an ease of pain, but a true purchase of pleasures; and therefore, when our minds are soundest, when they are not, as it were, in sickness and therefore out of taste, but when we be in essay questions prosperity, when we want nothing, then is the season, and the opportunity, and the spring of love. The Critical Lens Essay! And as it springeth not out of ill, so it is not intermixed with ill; it is whaling in japan, not like the virtues, which by the critical essay a steep and ragged way conduct us to a plain, and are hard taskmasters at first, and after give an honourable hire; but the first aspect of love, and all that followeth, is gracious and pleasant. Let us now see if the Shakespearean treatment of love differs in establishing a business plan any essential respect from Bacon's. My contention is, that they are curiously identical, so much so as to supply, on a very extended scale, one of those striking correspondences between two groups of writings, which in their accumulation point irresistibly to identity of authorship. Writing The Critical! RESTRICTED USE OF LOVE IN SHAKESPEARE.

5. One of the most striking features of the Shakespearean drama is the extremely restricted use it makes of term paper only love, which is suppose to be the foundation and pivot of dramatic art. The exceeding beauty and attractivenes of the the critical lens love pictures actually given, blinds us to term delivered online only their rarity: they attract so much interest as almost to absorb the consideration of the reader or spectator, and put other scenes into the shade. Also the charm of these love pictures is so great that we are apt to forget that they are often set in a framework of weakness, confusion, or disorder, that there is a canker of decay in even the loveliest of these flowers. Apart from the critical lens, this it is to be remarked that in a large proportion of the plan plays love is either entirely absent or completely subordinate,not the main centre of interest or action. And again, even where some slight love element is introduced, it may be not only very unimportant, but entirely destitute of romance or fascination. Mr. T. W. White, among other critics, notes this fact as very remarkable. Writing Essay! He says, Shakespeare is almost alone among his contemporaries and successors in frequently rejecting love as the motive of short his drama; and the conclusion at which Mr.

White arrives is, that the writing the critical essay poet had a weak animal development! Shakespeare, in the selected passages (from Hamlet) to which we have referred, manifests a total insensibility to the gross passion of love. In descriptions of Platonic affection and conventional gallantry he is unsurpassed; but when he essays to be personally tender, his muse becomes tediously perfunctory , as we see in Hamlet. (Our English Homer, pp. 31, 122). I quote these passages, not as agreeing with them entirely. Term Delivered Online Only! Mr. White is often inaccurate, still more them entirely.

Mr. White is often inaccurate, still more frequently eccentric and paradoxical, and sometimes, as it seems to me, strangely purblind. But his judgment may be taken as a tolerably accurate representation of the conclusion likely to be formed by any one who fairly fronts the question, and is not misled by early and crude impressions. If , however, we may briefly run through the plays, taking a swift glance at each, the resemblance between the writing lens essay Shakespearean and the Baconian view of love will become distinct and even startling. LOVE IN THE HISTORICAL PLAYS. 6.First of all, let us look at the Historical Plays. In these love is throughout subordinate, and in some it is entirely absent.

It is absent from John , and Richard II . In 1Henry IV . it is incidentally introduced in milky way essay the persons of Hotspur and Lady Percy, and it shows Hotspur so intent on business as almost to neglect his wife, and the critical lens, provoke her reproaches. Establishing A Business! O, my good lord, why are you thus alone? For what offence have I this fortnight been. A banished woman from the critical lens essay, my Harry's bed? And then she tells him how she has watched him, awake and term paper delivered online only, asleep, and the critical lens essay, finds that his mind is occupied with concerns in which she is not permitted to apes essay share : Some heavy business hath my lord in writing essay hand, And I must know it, else he loves me not. In faith, I'll break thy little finger, Harry, And if thou wilt not tell me all things true.

But the mad-headed ape, the weasel toss'd with such a deal of spleen, the paraquito, as she with playful irritation calls him, brusquely puts her off with, Away, you Trifler! Love! I love thee not, I care not for thee, Kate. And then, in whaling in japan essay reply to her pained remonstrance, he replies : Come, wilt thou see me ride? And when I am o' horseback, I will swear. I love thee infinitely. But hark you, Kate, I must not have you henceforth question me.

Whither I go, nor reason whereabout : Whither I must, I must. (See 1Henry IV . iii. 40-120) It is a charming picture of the critical lens essay true love on both sides; but the husband has his love in check, and when the wife tries to spy into his business, he gaily thwarts her, being evidently resolved to keep his active life as a warrior and politician entirely unembarrassed by apes essay questions domestic ties. If anyone looks for love scenes in 2Henry IV ., he must find them in company with Doll Tear-sheet, or be content to miss them altogether. Writing The Critical Lens Essay! In Henry V. there is a pretty wooing scene between the term delivered King and the French Princess. Writing The Critical Lens! In this wooing, however, there is more policy than passion. The whole transaction turns on considerations of on tree State advantage and Royal convenience. Here is a specimen; it is all in prose: Before God, Kate, I cannot look greenly nor gasp out my eloquence, nor have I no cunning in writing essay protestation; only downright oaths, which I never use till urged, nor never break for short essay urging. . Writing Lens! I speak to thee plain soldier : if thou canst love me for this, take me; if not, to say to thee I shall die, is true; but for thy love, by the Lord, No! yet I love thee too. (see the apes essay questions whole scene in Henry V . V. ii) There is a good deal of this kind of self-possessed,one may even say, self-centred love-making It is the ideal portrait of a man who if he cannot but admit love, yet makes it keep quarter. It shows in what way and how far martial men are given to love. I think it is but as they are given to wine, for perils commonly ask to be paid in pleasures: a compensation to be duly paid when the business is the critical, trasacted. The play of 1Henry VI. contains the wooing incident, but no love.

The wooing is by proxy, and the alliance is entirely dictated by State policy. (See Act V. sc. v.) There is term paper, nothing of the kind in 2 or 3 Henry VI. In Richard III. love is writing essay, very sparingly introduced , almost ignored , and when introduced, most curiously blended with hatred and repugnance. At the beginning of the play we come upon a fantastic mockery of courtship. The cynical wooer, for reasons connected soley with self-advancement, manages to change the lady's curses into caresses, and then jestingly exclaims, Was ever woman in htis humour woo'd? Was eveer woman in this humour won? The drama of milky way essay Henry VIII. shows a royal lover, whose many courtships and espousals, so far from interfering with business, are entirely subservient to State considerations. The love of Queen Katherine is found to be inconsistent with the interests of royalty.

The Queen, however, refuses to submit her married rights to such control, and writing the critical essay, urges them upon a spouse, whose is determined that they shall not check with his business, or trouble his fortunes. Her claims are gently, but effectually put aside. We see then, that throughout the Historical plays love is managed, it never sways. It may be said that the Histories, form the very nature of the case, must show the public side of life, that their one aim is to present past events in a vivid, pictorial way. Consequently, love could not be introduced where the incidents did not supply it.

This is only partially true. Critical! At any rate it is highly significant that the Shakespearean poet should, to so large an extent, make selection of subjects which accept this limitation. Writing! And it is also to be noted, tht every constructor of an historical romance feels himself at liberty to embelish and enhance the attraction of historic truth by additonal touches derived from his own fancy, and as a rule these invented embellishments consist of love scenes. It is, then, not a little remarkable that Shakespeare takes no pains so to select or record his historic facts, that they may bear the freightage of love episodes, created by himself : he does not find it necessary to shape the short structure of writing the critical essay his dramas, as he assuredly might, so as to heighten their interest by the glow and milky way essay, radiance of passion. In most other hands doubtless love passages would have been added, even if the history had to be strained in order to find place for them. We find, then, that every one of the love incidents n the historic plays might be taken as cases in point, expressly intended to illustrate the philosophy of essay love, marriage, and business, as expounded in the Baconian Essays : a conclusion, I imagine, which few readers would anticipate. Milky Way Essay! LOVE IN THE TRAGEDIES. 7. The Tragedies, as might be expected, give us some excellent pictures of the Romantic side of love.

Here, then, we shall perhaps, find the want of harmony between the Essays and the Plays, on writing lens essay, which the critics so vauntingly descant. Establishing! Let us see if this is really the case. Troilus and Cressida is certainly not a love play. The puzzle of it, if it was written by the critical lens essay a theatrical manager for business purposes, is how such a profound study of moral, social, and political philosophy could have ever been put upon essay on tree plantation drive, the boards. A love scene is, indeed, the central incident of hte plot; but there is writing the critical lens, a wanton element in it. There is a startling contrast between exquisite beauty and rapture of the vows, which the lovers utter when they are wooing, and milky way essay, the subsequent infidelity of the lady, who had protested so ardently her eternal constancy. It is an the critical essay episode of the great drama, and one of short critical essay weakness and shame. None of the writing the critical lens noblest persons in the play have any share in this part of it, nor any love passages of their own.

In reading it we are reminded of Bacon's remark, You may observe that amongst all the great and worthy persons, whereof the memory remaineth, either ancient or modern, there is not one that hath been transported to the mad degree of love : which shews that great spirits and great business do keep out this weak passion. Essay! This maxim certainly applies to this play and to all the Shakespearean drama. Another of the writing the critical maxims which has been already quoted, as to love braving the nature of things by its perpetual hyperbole, is exactly reproduced with added cynicism in the following : Tro. O, let my lady apprehend no fear, in all Cupid's pageant there is no presented no monster. Cres . Nor nothing monstrous either?

Tro . Nothing, but our undertakings : when we vow to weep seas, live in a business fire,eat rocks, tame tigers : thinking it harder for our mistress to devise impostion enough than for us to undergo any difficulty imposed. This is the essay monstrosity in love, lady, that the will is infinite and the execution confined, that the desire is establishing a business, boundless and the act a slave to limit. Cres. They say, all lovers swear more performance than they are able, and yet reserve an ability that they never perform; vowing more than the perfection of ten, and discharging less than the tenth part of one. They that have the voice of lens essay lions, and the act of plantation drive hares, are they not monsters? ( Tro. The Critical Essay! Cres . III. Establishing Plan! ii. 71) In Coriolanus the writing the critical lens love element is absent. It is however worthy of remark, that the personal appeal of the women and children of Rome, by which the vengeance of the hero is averted. is spoken by the mother, who has outlived the romance of her younger days, not by the wife. Doubtless history required this; but it did not dictate such a striking contrast as that we find between the strength of the widowed mother, and the feebleness, tameness, almost insipidity of the wedded wife. The widow is self-reliant and masterful; the tender, plastic period of her life has passed; while the wife is timid, shrinking, helpless, incapable of action or of cheerfulness without the stimulus of her husband's presence.

During his absence she can only sit at home, musing and mooning, and pining and watching for his return. Titus Andronicus is a play of the dramatic's earlier time, written in short essay what Count Vitzhum calls the Marlowe period of Bacon's life. And in a play of this period, if anywhere, one might expect to the critical see love pictured in its romance and fascination. But it is entirely absent.Or, if present at all, its demonic aspect alone is presented : it is associated with those revolting scenes of blood, and horror, and term delivered online only, cruelty, and outrage, which make this play as much a puzzle as Bacon himself, or the writing the critical Baconian theory. The critics would gladly hand it over to Marlowe, and short, many of the critical essay them do so. But in Romeo and Juliet : surely romantic and passionate which blasts and in japan, ruins its victims, and writing the critical lens, spoils them for the practical business of life. The perfect and matchless beauty of the picture may well make us oblivious of the latent moral.

This passion hath his floods in the very time of weakness. The play is a commentary on Bacon's aphorism. In life it doth much mischief, sometimes like a siren, sometimes like a Fury : both the siren and the Fury appear in the play. The moral is, the fatal consequence of being transported to questions the mad degree of love. Friar Lawrence draws the moral : These violent delights have violent ends, And in the critical lens their triumph die; like fire and powder, Which as they kiss consume : the sweetest honey. Is loathsome in his own deliciousness, And in the taste confounds the appetite. Term Paper Delivered! Therefore love moderately; long love doth so; Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow. ( Romeo and essay, Juliet II . vi 9) Love is shown as one of those bodies which they call imperfecte mista , which last not, but are speedily dissolved. (Life, III. 94).

It is full of paradox : O heavy lightness! serious vanity! Misshapen chaos of well-seeming forms! Feather of lead! bright smoke! cold fire! sick health! Still-waking sleep, that is not what it is! When Romeo's wooing is interrupted by his banishment, he is ready to destroy himself, and well does he deserve the long lecture on fortitude which Friar Lawrence addresses to him, showing that the passion which possesses him is a business, essentially a weak passion. These are the scathing terms, which the judicious priest considers appropriate : Art thou a man? thy form cries out thou art: Thy tears are womanish; thy wild acts denote. The unreasonable fury of a beast: Unseemly woman in a seeming man; Or ill-beseeming beast in writing the critical seeming both! Thou hast amaz#146;d me: by my holy order, I thought thy disposition better temper#146;d. ( Romeo Juliet III . iii.

109) Fie, fie! thou sham#146;st thy shape, thy love, thy wit, Which, like a usurer, abound#146;st in all, And usest none in that true use indeed 132. Which should bedeck thy shape, thy love, thy wit. Questions! Thy noble shape is writing, but a form of wax, Digressing from the valour of milky way essay a man; Thy dear love, sworn, but hollow perjury, 136. Killing that love which thou hast vow#146;d to cherish; Thy wit, that ornament to shape and love, Misshapen in the conduct of them both, Like powder in a skilless soldier#146;s flask, 140. To set a-fire by thine own ignorance, And thou dismember#146;d with thine own defence. Bacon's indictment against love is accurately reproduced, much augmented and intensified. And when I asked you what the matter was, You stared upon me with ungentle looks. ( Julius Caesar II. i 241) The strife between love and business could not be better pictured than in this striking scene between Brutus and Portia. Brutus is deeply touched by Portia's death, but he hides his emotion, and will not permit even this to weaken him in lens his public duties.

Julius Caesar is half persuaded by Calpurnia to absent himself from the Senate House, but the sarcasms of apes essay questions Decius Brutus have more power over him than the terrors and entreaties of writing lens his wife. Portia and Calpurnia are the only two female characters in this noble drama, and their power and place exactly correspond with the milky way essay limitations which Bacon defines as the proper enclosure of love. Antony and Cleopatra presents us with Bacon's own chosen exception to the rule that. Great spirits and great business do keep out this weak passion. You must except nevertheless Marcus Antonius, the half-partner of the Empire of Rome.

The Essay of Love is the key which unlocks the the critical lens essay meaning of the play. The opening lines bring before us a great spirit mastered and ruined by passion : Nay! but this dotage of our General's. A Business Plan! O'erflows the measure: those his goodly eyes. That o'ver the files and writing essay, musters of the war. Short Critical Essay! Have glowed like plated Mars, now bend, now turn, The office and devotion of writing the critical their view. Upon a tawny front. Essay On Tree Plantation Drive! We might quote half the the critical essay play to illustrate the sentiments and cautions of the Essay. In the whole play Bacon's philosophy is speaking articulately, in concrete stage effects. Bacon writes, They do best who, if they cannot but admit love, yet make it keep quarter and sever it wholly from their serious affairs and actions of life. This Antony failed to do, and this accounts for the disaster and ruin, which overtakes the lovers and all who are swayed by them.

The Essay and the play fit one another as text and pictorial illustrations. Macbeth and Lear may be passed over without any other comment than that love is entirely absent : no love instance can be extracted from them. In Lear there is some lawless love, no true love. Frailty, thy name is short, woman; Brief as woman's tears. And Hamlet's opinions about love are the same as Bacon's , but expressed with even greater frankness and writing, cynicism : If thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for short critical wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them; and we know from the discourse in Troilus and Cressida what the poet was thinking of the critical lens when he spoke of monsters, and how exactly this is reflected in Bacon's Essay.

And heaven defend your good souls that you think. I will your serious and great business scant. Questions! For she is the critical lens, with me. No, when light-wing#146;d toys. Of feather#146;d Cupid seel with wanton dulness. My speculative and offic#146;d instruments, That my disports corrupt and taint my business, Let housewives make a skillet of my helm, And all indign and base adversities. Make head against milky way essay my estimation! And to Desdemona he says : Come, Desdemona; I have but an hour.

Of love, of worldly matters and direction, To spend with thee: we must obey the time. In Cymbeline love is not ignored, and it is the only one of the tragedies, in which the sentiments of the Essay of Love are not expressly reflected. But even here there is nothing inconsistent with the Essay. The love of writing lens Imogen is a perfect picture of womanly affection and constancy : the woman's side is excellently given. But the husband's side is lightly and term online, imperfectly sketched.

His heroism, his fortitude, his intellectual power and culture, his trust in his wife's goodness, his agony on finding as he supposes that she is unfaithful, all these are evident; he appears rarely and fitfully on the scene, and has no very important relation to the action of the drama. The love element in the play is quite subordinate; the real dramatic business is independent of it. So far, then, in the ten histories and twelve tragedies, Bacon's view of love is not only never contradicted, but it is uniformly ( Cymbeline excepted) reflected , and that with singular, and sometimes almost textual accuracy. Perhaps the comedies will supply us with the contrast, which we are so confidently assured exists, between Bacon's conception of love and Shakespeare's pictures of it. Let us open them and see.

LOVE IN THE COMEDIES. 8. The Tempest gives us an enchanting picture of the lens essay love between Ferdinand and Miranda, and on this incident much of the action of the drama turns. But here love and essay questions, the work of life are absolutely detached; and what may be the poet's idea of the lens essay relation between them cannot possibly be surmised from the pure fantasy of this exquisite vision. Delivered Online! The Two Gentlemen of Verona supplies up with a most genuinely Baconian view of love; it is represented as a source of weakness and folly, and spoils the votary for the true pursuits of life. To be in love, where scorn is bought with groans; Coy looks with hear-sore sighs; one fading moment's mirth.

With twenty watchful, weary, tedious nights; If haply won, perhaps a hapless gain; If lost, why ten a grievous labour won; However but a folly bought with wit, Or else a wit by folly vanquished. . Writing Lens! As the most forward bud. Is eaten by the canker ere it blow, Even so by love the young and tender wit. Is turned to folly. And Proteus, as he takes farewell of Valentine, who goes, To see the short wonders of the world abroad, while he remains living dully sluggardized at home, thus moralizes, Pro . He after honour hunts, I after love: He leaves his friends to dignify them more; I leave myself, my friends and all, for love. Thou, Julia, thou hast metamorphos#146;d me; Made me neglect my studies, lose my time, War with good counsel, set the world at writing the critical nought;

Made wit with musing weak, heart sick with thought. * ( Two Gentl . I . sc. Milky Way Essay! I. 1-69) * (En passant, observe the interesting anticipation of the leading motif of Hamlet in the last two lines. the same infirmities, as incident to lens studious pursuits, are alluded to in Bacon's Advancement of Learning , I. Critical! ii. i and 4.) Julia's own impressions are not very different : Fie, fie! how wayward is writing the critical lens, this foolish love. That, like a testy babe, will scratch the nurse. And presently all humbled kiss the milky way essay rod! The special marks of a lover, enumerated by writing lens Speed, are every one of them tokens of weakness, or of unnatural transformation. You have learned, like Sir Proteus, to wreathe your arms, like a malcontent; to relish a love-song, like a robin-red-breast; to walk alone, like one that had the pestilence; to sigh, like a schoolboy that hath lost his A.B.C.; to weep, like a young wench that hath buried her grandam; to fast, like one that takes diet; to only watch, like one that fears robbing; to speak puling, like a beggar at Hallowamas.

You were wont, when you laughed, to crow like a cock; when you walked, to walk like one of the lions; when you fasted, it was presently after dinner; when you looked sadly it was for writing want of money; and milky way essay, now you are metamorphosed witha mistress, that, when I look on you I can hardly think you my master. (Ibid II. The Critical Essay! i. 18) The metamorphosis, thus referred to, is the essay on tree plantation same condition that Bacon describes as transported to the mad degree of love. The play does not omit to speak of the blindness, and folly of love. And the perpetual hyperbole of the lover provokes the exclamation, Why, Valentine, what braggardism is this? Nothing could possibly match the Essay better than the writing the critical lens poetry of this play. There is little genuine love in the Merry Wives. The love-making of Falstaff, although exquisitively comic, is worthy of the verdict he himself pronounces upon it, I do begin to perceive that I am made an essay questions ass.

The one genuine love scene is writing, between two of the weakest and most shadowy personages in the drama Fenton and whaling in japan essay, Ann Page; and this is evidently intended as a foil to the principal action of the play, in which love is lens, simply a matter of mockery and intrigue.In this play love is a jest, it is knavery caught in its own snare. Under its influence, Shakspeare's wittiest character becomes contemptible, and the argument of his own scorn. No, holy father, throw away that thought; Believe not that the dribbling dart of love. Can pierce a complete bosom. ( Measure for Measure , I. Establishing A Business! iii. i) The Duke is glancing at the law so clearly expounded by Bacon : It seems, though rarely, that love can find entrance, not only in an open heart, but in a heart well fortified, if watch be not well kept. The Comedy of Errors is one of the plays from which love is almost entirely excluded. There is a wooing scene, but it is one of the the critical errors of the comedy, and the issue of it is wisely expressed by the rejected suitor. The attractions of a fair face may make its victim untrue to his own ends. Apes Essay! The fair lady. Hath almost made me traitor to myself: But, lest myself be guilty to self-wrong, I'll stop mine ears against the mermaid's song. ( Comedy of Errors III. ii 167)

In Much Ado love is the critical, present, supplying matter for tragedy in Hero's case, and for comedy in establishing Beatrice's. Claudio's is a sentiment, which lightly comes and lightly goes; he only admits it when, on his return from military service, war thoughts have left their places vacant; and then he allows his wooing to be done by the critical essay proxy. The lovers, in all cases, are either the victims or the sport of illusion. The love of Benedict and Beatrice is the outcome of a practical joke, and the success is matter for mirth. Essay On Tree Plantation Drive! With Hero and Claudio, their love, is for a time blasted by a trick; and their resulting misfortune gives occassion for sympathy with that; but their love is kept in writing the critical essay the background; there are no love passages to show its quality. Benedict expresses the Baconian view of love with amusing frankness : I do much wonder that one man, seeing how much another man is a fool when he dedicates his behaviour to love, will, after that he hath laughed at such shallow follies in others, become the argument of his own scorn, by falling in love : and such a man is Claudio. and then he describes the alteration which he sees in Claudio in consequence. May I be so converted, and see with these eyes? I cannot tell: I think not. I will not be sworn that love may transform me to an oyster : but I'll take my oath on it, till he have made an oyster of me, he shall never make me such a fool. Whaling In Japan Essay! ( Ibid , II. iii.7) Love's Labour Lost gives a truly Baconian view of love, as the disturbing element in public life, the foe at once to study and to business. The King and his lords wish to make their Court a little Academe, and devote themselves to study; they resolve to writing lens essay exclude from their Court all women, so as to run no risk of online being ensnared by passion and sentiment.

But in spite of their precautions, love finds an entrance, and then of necessity folly comes; they all try to conceal their passion, and are much abashed when discovered. One after another they are betrayed, and then Biron, the most Baconian of all the speakers, thus comments on writing the critical lens, the situation : O! what a scene of foolery have I seen, Of sighs, of groans, of sorrow, and questions, of teen; O me! with what strict patience have I sat, To see a king transformed to a gnat; 104. To see great Hercules whipping a gig, And profound Solomon to writing tune a jig, And Nestor play at push-pin with the boys, And critic Timon laugh at idle toys! There is plenty more of this kind of pleasantry, and teh same note of folly and confusion is still found, even when the news of the death of the King of essay France banishes all idle mirth. Lens Essay! Still Biron moralises in truly Baconian language : For your fair sakes have we neglected time, Play#146;d foul play with our oaths. Your beauty, ladies, 740. Hath much deform#146;d us, fashioning our humours. Even to the opposed end of our intents. Of course , the poet who writes thus might have written Love, if it check with business, troubleth men's fortunes, and maketh men that they can no ways be true to their own ends. Our love being yours; the error that love makes.

Is likewise yours; we to ourselves prove false, By being once false, for ever to be true. To those that make us both, fair ladies, you. Here then is Bacon's most distressing presentation of love, reproduced with cynical frankness in Shakespeare. In Midsummer Night's Dream , again, love is a toy the sport of imps, summoned or dismissed by charms and magic arts. All the lovers are more or less bewitched the stateliest of them bestows her blandishments on in japan, the head of an ass, they all surrender their individuality and become puppets, whose strings are pulled by fairies. Essay! Here also we see love and madness coupled together, because the subjects of both have seething brains, and shaping fantasies, that apprehend. More than cool reason ever comprehends, The madman sees more devils than vast hell can hold, while the lovers' delusions, though less infernal are all as frantic, for establishing a business plan he sees Helen's beauty in writing lens a brow of Egypt. The passion of Titania for the clown Bottom is paper delivered online, a parable, and writing lens, carries its moral. Those who censure Bacon should have something to say about the cynicism of the poet who allows Titania to give her heart to Bottom.

Reason and love keep little company now-a-days : the more the milky way essay pity that some honest neighbours will not make them friends( MND. III. i . 146) On this play Professor Brandes makes the following significant comment. It is a lightly flowing, sportive, lyrical fantasy, dealing with love as a dream, a fever, an allusion, an infatuation, and making merry especially with the irrational nature of the instinct. Shakespeare is lens essay, far from regarding love as an expression of human reason. Throughout his works, indeed, it is only by way of term online only exception that he makes reason the determining factor in human conduct. The germs of a whole philosophy of life are latent in the wayward love scenes of a Midsummer Night's Dream . And it is not a little obvious to add that this philosophy of lens life is the philosophy of Bacon's Essay. Love is blind, and lovers cannot see. The pretty follies that themselves commit. ( Mer. of Venice II. vi. 36) And the lady , Portia whose love is the most pure and exalted, does not forget how nearly allied are love and weakness, especially if love is ardent, and does not keep quarter: O love, be moderate, allay thy ecstasy, In measure rein thy joy; scant this excess; I feel too much thy blessing; make it less. For fear I sufeit.

The love scenes in As You Like It are exquisite pictures of either rustic simplicity or Arcadian sport. On Tree Drive! The rustic lovers, natives of the place, do not show love in any ennobling light. The maiden is writing the critical, cruel and scornful; the swain is abject and a business plan, pitiful,but the writing essay love is on the abject and pitiful side. Milky Way Essay! The courtly lovers, who woe in the forest, present love as a comedy; the the critical lens essay lady masquerading as a boy, and playing with the weakness of her lover, who was quite willing to be manipulated as a marionette, if he may thus indulge his fancy. Touchstone's love is absolutely unreal and apes essay, fantastic. Writing The Critical Lens! All the a business love incidents illustrate the sentiment which is the keynote of the critical essay all this part of the drama. How many actions most ridiculous.

Hast thou been drawn to only by thy fantasy: which Touchstone repeats in other phrasing: We that are true lovers run into strange capers: but as all is mortal in nature, so is all nature in love mortal in writing folly. And Rosalind, hearing such a slander on her own conditon, is yet forced to admit that there is some truth in the impeachment, Thou speakest wiser than thou art ware of. (See II. 26-60). This play is exceptionally affluent in descriptions of the manner, and behaviour, and appearance of lovers. The characteristic sings are thus described : A lean cheek, a blue eye and short critical essay, sunken; an unquestionable spirit #91;i.e. unscociable, not inclined to talk#93;, a beard neglected; ungarted hose; th shoe untied; and everything about you demonstrating a careless desolation. ( As You Like It , III. ii.

392) Love is merely a madness, and deserves its ordinary treatment, viz. The Critical Essay! a dark house and term paper delivered online only, a whip. Rosalind desribes the writing essay sort of behaviour she put on when she was acting the part of a lover; At which time would I , being a moonish youth, grieve, be effeminate, changeable, longing and liking, proud, fantastical, apish, shallow, inconstant,full of tears, full of smiles, for every passion somethng, and for no passion truly anything. would now like him, now loathe him, then entertain him, then forswear him, now weep for him, then spit at him, that I drave my suitor from his mad humour of critical love to a living humour of madness. ( Ib . Writing Lens! III. ii 420) Nothing can be more exquisitely pictured; every scene is a business, enchanting, but it is the critical, folly, weakness, self- immolation that is whaling essay, depicted in the love passages of this delicious framework of Arcadian romance and simplicity. As in the Dream, the natural comment of the sportive outsider is, Lord, what fools these mortals be. In the Taming of the Shrew there is no real love making. All the wooing is based on self-interest, none on genuine attraction. There is much wooing and some marrying, but no love. The only lens essay serious moral is that spoken by Katherine, after she is tamed: Now I see our lances are but straws, Our strength as weak, our weakness past compare. ( Taming of the Shrew V. ii. 173) In All's Well, no male character submits to the assault of the tender passion, except in gross forms. Bertram resists its approach, and treats it with scorn. Helena's love is strong and faithful, but folly and milky way essay, weakness attend it.

Her love is given to lens an inaccessible and unresponsive idol, I know I love in vain, strive against hope; Yet in this captious and intenible sieve. I still pour in establishing a business the waters of my love. She is content to bring her husband to lens essay her arms by a loathsome trick, pandering to his vices, and winning him in spite of himself. The play is full of love; but, with the doubtful exception of Helena, the ennobling , invigorating side of love is entirely absent. Twelfth Night shows us a a royal suitor making futile love by proxy, and at critical essay last content to wed, not the lady of the critical his choice, but the maiden who had fallen into term online only, presumably hopeless love with him, whom he had employed as a page, and known only in his disguise. A similar game of cross purposes unites Olivia and Sebastian, neither of whom loved the other, but made their love contract under an illusion of essay mistaken identity. Love in Viola is most attractive, full of term paper online poetry and charm, and writing the critical essay, she is the only one whose passion is naturally requited. In all the other cases the love passages are fantastic and irrational, and are patched and mended by the evolution of essay on tree drive fortunate blunders. Even here the writing the critical essay Baconian estimate of love is not omitted. The Duke says to Viola, his supposed page-boy:

Come hither, boy: if ever thou shalt love, In the essay on tree plantation drive sweet pangs of it, remember me. Writing The Critical! For such as I am, all true lovers are, Unstaid and skittish in all motions else, Save in the constant image of the creature. ( Twelfth Night, II. iv. 14) But of all the plays (except Othello and Antony and Cleopatra ), it is in the Winter's Tale that we find Bacon's philosophy of love and business embodied in the most striking dramatic effects. Prince Florizel is a typical instance of the on tree mad degree of love : his passion checks with business, and makes him untrue to writing the critical his own ends. Short Essay! That he may possess Perdita, whom he only knows as a low-born peasant girl, he is ready to give up his princely birthright, surrender his succession to the crown, brave the anger of his father, and bring danger not only on himself, but on writing the critical lens, the maiden of his choice and all her supposed relations. Nothing can be more reckless and irrational than his love vows : Or I'll be thine, my fair, Or not my father's . For I cannot be. Mine own, nor anything to plantation drive any, if. I be not thine.

To this I am most constant, Though destiny say, No! In reply to his father's threats he exclaims : From my succession wipe me, father, I. am heir to writing my affection. Term Delivered! Camillo Be advised! Flor I am, and by my fancy: if my reason. Will thereto be obedient; I have reason; If not, my senses, better be pleased with madness, Do bid it welcome.

Here is clearly an lens essay example illustrating Bacon's keen remark : He that preferred Helena, quitted the establishing gifts of Juno and Pallas: for writing the critical whoever esteemeth too much of amorous affection, quitteth both riches and honour. Establishing A Business! The fantastic apology for the wooing of a peasant by a prince, presents us with a very Baconian picture of writing the critical lens love and its precedents of folly : Nothing but jollity. Establishing Plan! The gods themselves, Humbling their deities to love, have taken. The shapes of beasts upon them. Jupiter. Became a bull, and bellow'd; the green Neptune.

A ram, and bleated : and the fire-robed god, Golden Apollo, a poor humble swain, So then we find Shakespeare comparing his lovers to the critical lens such curious cattle as divinities transformed to bellowing bulls, or bleating rams, or humble swains. Bacon could not belittle them more effectually. Term Paper Online! LOVE ALWAYS SUBORDINATE IN SHAKESPEARE. 9. This hasty glance over the entire Shakespearean drama fully confirms the opinion of many critics, that in Shakespeare, more than in any other dramatist, love and passion are subordinate; they are rarely, if ever, the leading motive of the play. And they bring before us the unexpected conclusion that what is condemned as cynical or hard in Bacon is reflected with singular exactness in nearly all the Shakespearean plays, in many cases with almost verbal accuracy. Writing Essay! Evidently the poet was not primarily occupied with rhapsodies of sentiment or passion: his chief aim is to embody in life-like forms the deepest results of his moral, social and political studies. In this respect the Poet and the Essayist are absolutely alike. Shakespeare, like Bacon, is an essay ethical teacher, a moralist, a philosopher, a statesman, devoted to the largest issues of public life,full of world embracing, statesmanlike wisdom, familiar with all sides of Court life and politics, and to these aims all his music, his rhetoric, his fancy are subordinated. So much is this the case, that about half of his plays are never put on the boards, and probably were never attended for lens the theatre, being quite unsuitable for scenic effect.

It is surely a most significant fact, that the greatest of all dramatists has written so large a proportion of plays which must be valued, not for essay plantation drive their scenic merits, but for quite other reasons. Writing Essay! Troilus and milky way essay, Cressida , and Timon , for instance could not have been written by stage manager, making copy for his boards, looking chiefly, or in any way, at the market value of his poetical inventions. Even Hamlet , attractive as it is, if it were produced without abridgement, would be intolerable. Shakespeare was evidently more a philosophical teacher than a caterer for popular amusement. If he had been, he would have used love and writing the critical, passion, with its romance, much more freely, and made them much more prominent. We should not find that in about thirteen of the thirty-seven plays love is almost or entirely absent, and that in all the rest Bacon's view of love is clearly reflected. If we run over only, the list, and pick out writing the critical those plays whichare more less suitable for the stage, and milky way essay, are actually produced, we shall find that only writing about twenty out of the thirty-seven still hold the milky way essay boards, and of these, seven or eight are rarely given, even by Shakespeare societies, which often select for representation those plays which are never produced under professional auspices. The plays which one has a chance of seeing on the boards are Henry IV (rarely), Henry V., Richard III, Henry VIII, Coriolanus, Julius Caesar, Macbeth, Tempest, Hamlet, Lear, Othello, Merry Wives, Much Ado, Merchant of Venice, As You Like It, Midsummer Night's Dream, Twelfth Night, Winter's Tale, and Romeo and writing the critical, Juliet. Of these, only the term online only last five is writing lens essay, love very prominent. In the rest we go to the theatre to short critical laugh at or with Falstaff, to see Hotspur's high-bred impetuosity, the moral contrasts of Prince Hal, the audacity of Richard's villany, the sorrows and visions of Queen Catherine, the grandeur and abasement of Wolsey, the patrician pride and insolence of writing essay Coriolanus, the eloquence of Mark Antony, the headlong career of Macbeth, the establishing a business enchantments of Prospero, the writing the critical lens musings of Hamlet, the agony of Lear, the devilry of Iago, the torture of Othello and Desdemona, the apes questions merry raillery of the critical Benedict and Beatrice, the bucolic dignity of Dogberry, the ferocity of paper Shylock, the fascination of Portia and her pretty impersonations of bad law and poetic justice, the cynical moralizing of writing the critical Jacques, the jests of Touchstone, the wit and milky way essay, tenderness of Rosalind, and so forth.

Almost invariably love keeps quarter, it retires into the background, and the main business of the play is independent of it. This is exactly what might be expected from the poet-philosopher, who declares that love limits the range of mortal vision, and writing lens, is a very narrow contemplation ( Antitheta 36) and yet can, per contra, say also, There is nothing that better regulates the mind than the authority of whaling in japan essay some powerful passion. LOVE IN THE MINOR POEMS. 10. The Minor Poems tell the same story. Lucrece is a commentary on Bacon's aphorism, Martial men are given to the critical lens love, taking its pleasures as payment for perils ; for Lucrece, in her eloquent pleadings with Tarquin, flings at him the reproach. Short Essay! A martial man to be soft fancy's slave! (Lucrece I. 200) and the whole poem, in it's various phases and sections, illustrates Bacon's wise summary of the lens whole of his essay : Nuptial love maketh mankind; friendly love perfecteth it; but wanton love corrupteth and embaseth it. Collatine, Brutus, and Tarquin represent these three types, and Lucrece herself touches all these aspects of love. Since thou art dead, lo! here I prophesy, 1135.

Sorrow on love hereafter shall attend: It shall be waited on with jealousy, Find sweet beginning, but unsavoury end; Ne#146;er settled equally, but high or low; That all love#146;s pleasure shall not match his woe. On Tree Drive! 1140. #145;It shall be fickle, false, and writing essay, full of apes essay fraud, Bud and writing the critical lens, be blasted in a breathing-while; The bottom poison, and milky way essay, the top o#146;erstraw#146;d. With sweets that shall the the critical truest sight beguile: The strongest body shall it make most weak, Strike the wise dumb and whaling in japan essay, teach the fool to speak. The Critical! #145;It shall be sparing and too full of riot, Teaching decrepit age to tread the measures; The staring ruffian shall it keep in quiet, Pluck down the rich, enrich the poor with treasures; It shall be raging mad, and silly mild, Make the milky way essay young old, the old become a child. #145;It shall suspect where is no cause of fear; It shall not fear where it should most mistrust; It shall be merciful, and too severe, And most deceiving when it seems most just; Perverse it shall be, where it shows most toward, Put fear to writing lens valour, courage to the coward. #145;It shall be cause of war and dire events, And set dissension #146;twixt the son and sire; 1160.

Subject and whaling in japan essay, servile to lens essay all discontents, As dry combustious matter is to fire: Sith in his prime Death doth my love destroy, They that love best their love shall not enjoy.#146; If we turn to the remaining poems, we find the questions same pictures of writing lens essay love blended with folly or disaster. This is the theme of of the Lover's Complaint and of the little poem, Beauty is but a vain and doubtful good. But to find out all the lyrical utterances of the Shakespearean poet we must search the Elizabethan Song Books. A Business! There is a large collection of these in writing lens England's Helicon. Term Online Only! I have not the least doubt that this collection was made by Bacon; his royal and antithetic style is unmistakable in essay the prose dedications and whaling, prefaces; and his Shakespeare mantle is spread ove quite a large number of the poems.

All the twenty-five lyrics signed Ignoto, the seven signed Shepherd Tony, probably those signed S. E. D., A. W., and H.S. are Shakesperean. It would be foreign to my present topic to pursue this subject further; I venture, however, to commend them to all who delight in the lyric music and matchless English of Shakespeare. The collection is indeed priceless. Writing Essay! I will quote one to show how Bacon's and Shakespeare's picture of loveits association with folly and disasteris reproduced in these poems. It is called An Invective against Love . The exquisitely articulated structure of the poem, the perpetual antithesis, th metaphors and the sentiment most charactersitic of Shakespeare, the rich and abundant thought, the crystaline clearness and plantation drive, felicity of every phrase, point unmistakably to the true author: as Gerald Massey found in another typical instance (see 2nd edition of his book on the Sonnets, p.459; but see fulller comments in the 1st edition, p. 465). Lens Essay! The poem now to milky way essay be quoted is attributed to Ignoto in the Prefatory Table: but in Davidson's Rhapsody it is attributed to A.W. (Bullen). Evidently the writing authorship is a very open question. The metre is the short essay same as that of Venus and Adonis , and the versification resembles that poem in quite a remarkable way. All is not gold tht shineth bright in show; Nor every flower so good as fair to sight: The deepest streams above do calmest flow, And strongest poisons oft the taste delight : The pleasant bait doth hide the harmful hook, And false deceit can lend a friendly look. Love is the gold whose outward hue doth pass, Whose first beginnings goodly promise make.

Of pleasures fair and fresh as summer grass, Which neither sun can parch nor wind can shake; But when the mould should in the fire be tried, The gold is gone, the writing lens essay dross doth still abide. Beauty the flower so fresh, so fair, so gay, So sweet to smell, so soft to touch and taste, As seems it should endure, by right, for aye, And never be with any storm defaced: But when the baleful southern wind doth blow, Gone is the glory which it erst did show. Love is the stream whose waves so calmly flow, As might entice men's minds to wade therein; Love is the poison mix'd with sugar so, As might by outward sweetness liking win; But as the essay deep o'erflowing stops thy breath, So poison once received brings certain death. And makes them swallow down the choking hook, Love is the face whose fairness judgment reaves, And makes thee trust a false and feigned look: But as the hook foolish fish doth kill, So flattering looks the lover's life doth spill. 12. To sum up: after producing the writing the critical lens evidence, I conclude that the objection to the Baconian theory derived from Bacon's treatment of love, is paper delivered online, not only not sustained by detailed examination, but the logical bearing of the comparison is exactly the reverse of the critical essay that which is claimed for it.

The Shakespearean view of love, so far from conflicting with the Baconian, is paper delivered, curiously, and most significantly identical with it. So remarkably is this the case, that the parallel between them adds new force to our contention that Bacon was the real author of Shakespeare. It is admitted that Bacon's treatment of love is something startling and writing lens, unexpected, something which, in establishing some respects, even his admirers would wish a little softened or modified, or at least qualified by contrasting lights or supplementary considerations. Writing Lens Essay! Perhaps no one can accept it without some distaste and resistance. Love is so enthroned in our hearts' belief and is, in fact, so essentially Divine in its nature and origin that we are unprepared for the relentless judgment which forbids its intrusion into public life, and requires of plantation drive it to keep rigorous quarter in the seclusion of privacy. Yet this view is textually reproduced in writing essay Shakespeare. The poetry, when it is online only, translated into didactic forms, teaches precisely the same lessons as the prose. 13. As an the critical additonal confirmation of the identity of the two we may point to a passage in the New Atlantis, where the Spirit of Fornication appeared as a little foul ugly AEthiope. In no other sense is this word ever used in essay Shakespeare.

Proteus, when he is tired of the critical Julia, and has transferred his passion to Sylvia, says, And Sylvia, witness heaven that made her fair, Shows Julia but a swarthy Ethiope. ( Two Gentlemen of Verona II . vi. 25) Rosalind in her gay mockery of a rustic love letter speaks of. AEthiope words, blacker in whaling in japan their effect. Than in their countenance. ( As You Like It IV. iii. 35) In Much Ado , Claudio expresses his willingness to marry Antonio's daughter, to replace Hero, supposed to be dead: and he thus expresses his resolve. I'll hold my my mind were she an AEthiope. and Lysander spurns Hermia with the words, Away! you AEthiope. ( Midsummer Night's Dream III. ii.

257) Scorn and disgust for some hated woman is the invariable application of this word in Shakespeare as in the New Atlantis. ASPECTS THAT PROCURE LOVE: LOVE ENGENDERED IN THE EYE. 14. It is not a little curious that Shakespeare very often speaks of fancy, or love, as engendered in the eyes, with gazing fed. ( Merchant of Venice III. ii. 67). This not a mere poetic fancy, it is stated by Bacon as a scientific fact. The affections no doubt do make the writing the critical spirits more powerful and active; and especially those affections which draw the spirits into essay, the eyes; which are two, love and envy, which is called oculus malus. and writing the critical essay, this is observed likewise, that the aspects that procure love,are not gazings, but sudden glances and dartings of the eye.( Sylva Sylvarum 944 ) This shows us that the phrase quoted from the Merchant of establishing a business plan Venice means that love is not only engendered by gazing, but fed by it after it has been engendered by a flash from the writing essay eye. This theory is in japan essay, expounded,with much amplification and abundant citation of lens essay classic authorities, in Burton's Anatomy (III. ii. 2, 2).

The same pyschologic theory is implied in essay plantation drive Olivia's self-analysis of the sudden impulse by which her love to Viola has arisen : Even so quickly may we catch the plague! Methinks I feel this youth's perfections. The Critical Lens Essay! With an invisilble and a business plan, subtle stealth. To creep in at mine eyes. ( Twelfth Night, I .v 314) So Cymbeline, conceiving a sudden attachment to the disguised Imogen, says. Writing The Critical Lens Essay! Thou hast looked thyself into my grace, And art mine own. The two notes of critical essay sudden creation, and lens essay, the origin in the eye are to be observed in all these passages, as in the Sylva Sylvarum . Term Paper Delivered! The same idea is implied when Antipholus of Syracuse, professing himself in love, not made, but mated, is told by Luciana, It is a fault that springeth from your eye. ( Comedy of Errors III ii. Lens! 55) The affections which draw the spirits into the eyes are described in detail, in Love's Labour's Lost II. i. 234-247 : Why, all his behaviors did make their retire.

To the term only court of his eye, peeping thorough desire: His heart, like an agate, with your print impress'd, Proud with his form, in his eye pride express'd: His tongue, all impatient to speak, and not see, Did stumble with haste in his eyesight to be; All senses to that sense did make their repair. To feel only looking on fairest of fair: Methought all his senses were lock'd in his eye, As jewels in crystal for some prince to buy. The same idea is expressed by Juliet: I'll look to lens love, if looking liking move; But no more deep will I endart mine eye. Than your consent gives strength to make it fly. Milky Way Essay! Mr. Neil's note on this passage is as follows : In the Nichomachean Ethics, Book IX., chapter x., Aristotle says that, ' Good will is conceived instantaneoulsy,' that 'Good will is the prelude to the critical lens friendship exactly as the pleasure of the eye is the prelude to in japan love,' and Shakespeare has put this opinion into verse when he says of Fancy, as love, It is engendered in the eyes, With gazing fed. Writing Essay! ( Merhant Venice III. ii. 67) This agrees with Plato's suggestion in the Cratylus, that love, is apes questions, derived from writing essay, streaming into, or influx.

Here is anothe instance in which the apes poet , with his small Latin and less Greek, shows intimate acquaintance with some of the writing essay most subtle and recondite teachings of a business plan Plato and the critical lens essay, Aristotle. All these passages, with many others, clearly echo Bacon's Promus Note (1137),equally applicable to poetry and critical essay, philosophy. The eye is the gate of affection, but the ear of writing the critical lens understanding, i.e. when any affection takes possession of the spirit, it enters into possession by the avenue of the essay eye. It is a very subtle notion. Both in the scientific statement and in the poetry love is said to spring from the lens eye, not merely of the object, but of the subject. Burton says that Balthazar Castillo calls the eyes. the lamps of love, so that in the words of Troilus we may detect the Baconian theory of love, and put a more definite interpretation upon essay plantation drive, them : To feed for the critical aye her lamps and flames of love. ( Tro.

Cressida. III. ii. 167) These lamps and flames are the short critical eyes, which are to be fed by gazing on the appropriate object. Marlowe's Hero and Leander gives expression to the same philosophy. Hero is at the alter of Venus : There Hero, sacrificing turtles' blood, Vailed to the critical lens essay the ground, veiling her eyelids close; And modestly they opened as she rose : Thence flew love's arrow, with the golden head, And thus Leander was enamoured. ( Hero and Leander I. Plan! 158) The eye thus both gives and receives the dart. The Critical Essay! FOLLY AND LOVE CONNECTED GENERALLY.

15.As a corollary to this discussion of Bacon's Essay of Love it is important to short essay observe that his view of lens essay love as essentially blended with folly is but part of a larger philosophy, in which the same conjunction of essay folly with all strong emotion or enthusiasm is assumed as a metaphysical axiom, a law of pyschology. Writing Lens Essay! That love in all its departments is blind is a maxim constantly applied, both in the poetry and the prose. The detailed interpretation of the classical attributes of Cupid in establishing a business Midsummer Night's Dream, and elsewhere, might add another chapter to Bacon's Wisdom of the Ancients. Writing The Critical Lens! And it is apes essay, evident, that what is said of love, may be said of rapture generally. He will not know what all but he do know: And as he errs, doting on writing, Hermia's eyes, So I, admiring of establishing plan his qualities: Things base and vile, folding no quantity, Love can transpose to form and dignity: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind: Nor hath Love's mind of any judgement taste; Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste: And therefore is writing the critical, Love said to be a child, Because in apes choice he is so oft beguiled. As waggish boys in game themselves forswear, So the boy Love is perjured every where: ( Midsummer's Night's Dream I. i 220) Now Bacon links love and folly in a very extensive way, and very curiously. In the Promus we find this singular bit of antique French, Un amoureux fait tonjours quelque folagne(1352) meaning, I presume, one who is in love is always doing something ridiculous. And Bacon, with his wonted habit of giving a large amplification and application to particulars, symbolic or didactic, applies this principle to the love which is expressed by the critical lens essay any kind of enthusiasm.

Thus he finds in this maxim a fantastic apology for his eagerness in giving advice when it was not asked : He sends his counsels and suggestions, he hopes, without committing any absurdity: But if it seem any error for me thus to intromit myself, I pray your Lordship believe that I ever loved her Majesty and State, and a business plan, now love yourself : and writing essay, there is never any vehement love without some absurdity; as the Spaniard well saith, Desuario con la calentura (Life, III. 46) Later in life he makes the same apology to on tree drive the Prince when he sent to him his Considerations touching a War with Spain : Hoping that at writing the critical lens essay least you will discern the essay drive strength of writing lens essay my affection through the weakness of my abilities. For the in japan essay Spaniard hath a good proverb, Desuario siempre con la calentura : there is no heat of affection but is joined with some idleness of brain ( Ibid VII. 470) And in his discourse, addressed to the King,on plantation in Ireland (January 1st, 1608-9), he hopes that his Majesty will through the weakness of my ability discern the writing the critical essay strength of my affection ( Ibid . IV. Milky Way Essay! 117) The same sentiment is connected with the writing lens proverb Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur . Bacon in his prose nowhere quotes this proverb completely, only partially. But when it is translated into Shakespearean verse, it is given entire: But you are wise; Or else you love not; for to be wise and milky way essay, love. Exceeds man's might; that dwells with gods above. ( Trol. Lens Essay! Cressida III. ii. 162) In the on tree plantation Essay of Love, it is thus quoted : And therefore it was well said that it is impossible to the critical lens essay love and be wise.

In Burton's Anatomy it is quoted in full, Amare et sapere ipsi Jovi non conceditur, as Seneca holds (Part III. ii. 3) In the last sentence of the Statesman's speech in Bacon's Device it is thus imperfectly produced : So that I conclude I have traced him the way to that which hath been granted to some few, amare et sapere, to love and be wise (Life, I. 383) Thus not only love but all high emotion is more or less detached from wisdom. Rapture and reason belong to different types of nature and different departments of conduct or action. From all these passages we may infer that what, in Bacon's view, is foolish in some respects, may yet be very interesting, and associated even with wisdom in counsel and short critical essay, action; and that however much he may dwell upon the folly and unwisdom of lovers, he can at the same time admire the beauty, sincerity, depth, and fervour of the passion , and even find in writing lens essay the expression of it something both comely and useful. It is delivered only, true that the folly of lovers has been a shaft for the critical the wits of all ages; but there is establishing, this difference between Bacon's wit and essay, that which is current in the jests of milky way essay other men. Other jesters note the folly, and the critical lens, only laugh at it, they do not reason upon it. With Bacon it is generalized, and finds its proper place in the philosophy of human nature: he takes its measure, and traces its ramifications in other departments of essay action, besides wooing. So also in writing the critical lens essay Shakespeare, the folly of lovers is not merely an occasion for fun and quizzing; it is an ascertained settled fact, to be reckoned with in any large portraiture of human nature and its activities.

Under all toying and laughter, it is easy to see that the poet had a grounded and reasoned opinion that love is always associated with some sort of weakness and apes essay questions, folly, and yet that with all this it is excellently fair and attractive. Writing The Critical! Thus the folly and milky way essay, the beauty are blended; he does not jest in one mood and admire in another; one occasion evokes both sentiments, and in his laughter there is no scorn. As he finds wisdom and folly united in actual life, he has no hesitation in writing lens essay presenting the same blend in his art, which he has found in his philosophy.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
How to Write a Critical Lens Essay: Topics, Exaples, Structure, Format

Essay: Jack Welch as a transformational leader. Leadership is the collective action of everyone to influence. One’s behavior actions and lens essay, words determine how he or she will influence ( Scott, 2005). In my paper, I will explore the important concept of leadership and more particularly transformation leadership. I will discuss the transformational model of leadership as I base Jack Welch as a good example of short critical such a leader in the modern workplace. From the research it will come out clearly that leadership styles and capabilities that are associated with effectiveness, leadership competencies have been essential to writing lens all organizations. Leadership is basically the collective action of anyone to influence. Ones behavior actions and words determine how he or she can influence. (Scott, 2005). As such, a leader is someone who guides other in on tree plantation doing what is required but does not command them.

On the same note, leader is born but not trained. Through his captivate nature, something that is well brought about by his visionary nature, he has been able to transform his company to the next level. Transformation is all about the ability of the leader to be an influential figure, motivational factor and the capability of lens essay empower others into putting an effort into effectiveness of essay questions their organizations. More research thus needs to be done regarding what leadership entails especially in the modern working environment that gets complex with time. Type of leadership #038; Core competencies. An understanding of the writing lens main qualities that make a leader is paper delivered only, vital as it is the qualities that bring out the different kinds of leaders. Emerging approaches on leadership tend to be result-oriented and driven. Charismatic leader’s exhibit ambitious move and are aware of the writing the critical lens main aims and are able to a business plan communicate effectively .Leaders have Strong moral and self-discipline. Charisma attracts people around and provides for chances of competition thus success attributive nature of leaders ten to link all happenings to specific cause. An approach of exchange relationship between leaders and the led bring closer faster development and goal achievement.

Transformative leaders tend to be the most popular type of leaders in that they forego personal need is for the benefit of the general community. Transformational leaders can be identified as people who recognize potential in their subordinates and the critical essay, help in developing it. Transformational type of leadership is identified by mentoring and empowering employees to contribute. This is illustrated here in the diagram. Transformational leaders pay attention to worries also developmental wishes of their followers, help them in looking at old problems from new perspectives, and have the ability of apes essay exciting and inspiring followers towards achieving organizational goals.

Joseph (2010) denotes that transformational type leadership, if contrasted with transactional leadership appears to be strongly associated with lower forms of turnover rates, increased productivity besides employee satisfaction. Transformational leaders are viewed by superiors as being more competent, higher performers and more promotable. Jack Welch as a Transformational Leader. Having joined GE in 1960, Jack Welch was in 1981 named CEO of GE. In the early years Jack Welch as CEO initiated a plan of restructuring that consisted of cuts in massive jobs, placing the many businesses in number one or in number two according to various respective segments and unprofitable ones could be sold. Jack Welch although celebrated as the leader of the global manufacturer, always famous for the technological prowess, he utilized the actual human process in bringing change into the vast GE organization. Showing respect to writing the critical every individual because of the online essential force brought towards organizational change, Jack formed the writing the critical lens essay model of milky way essay extraordinary performance which each leader of a corporate may learn from.

Under Jack’s leadership, the managers have a varied range of latitude that can help build the GE units in the entrepreneurial fashion. Being determined in harnessing the joint power of the employees of GE, Welch also had to redefine the correlation between subordinates and the boss. An individual being the source of innovation and creativity as written by Welch, people should have to agree that the better way that one can manage a group of people is by just going out of their own way. Welch developed a 4 E leadership model; the E’s here are acronyms to the following as discussed next. i. Energy- ‘go, go, go’ is the motto of the individuals who have energy. These people have energy that is not bound and the critical essay, always get up early each day ready to face any job.

ii. Energizers-these people know how to make others perform. They always outline visions and in many occasions get people who will perform it. They know how to excite people about a crusade or a cause. They give others credit selflessly when thing are right but when wrong they accept responsibility quickly.

iii. Edge-these are the competitive type. Term? They know well how to make difficult decisions, for instance, hiring, promoting and firing stand their way. iv. Lens Essay? Execute-the essential one to milky way essay the whole model. Without good results, other e’s have little use.

The executers recognize when productivity and activity ain’t same. They are also capable of changing edge and energy into work and results. A Case study on the 2 -decade transformation of General Electric under the leadership of Welch. In 1981, as the Chief Executive Officer, Jack Welch’s mission was to give more energy to the General Electric, one of the writing the critical lens largest companies in America. Milky Way Essay? By just reviewing the company’s mission and values, he made GE to experience an increase in the capital base from USD 24 billion to USD 74billion which formed a good base for the readiness to meet more competitors among other predicaments in writing lens essay the future.

He focused on the realignment of the objectives and essay plantation drive, the motivation hence making the managers stretch to limits that were previously unknown. Firms that did not merit to either the the critical first or second positions in performance in the industrial development were met by blows such as divestment or faced closure. Though at some point he was termed as a destroyer, he is known to a business plan have caused a great impact in the restructuring of the GE to become one of the best corporate organizations globally. The management and motivation structure of writing the critical essay Jack Welch entailed three major areas: i. He set the goals and prepared the firm on a corporate basis for the purposes of the competition challenges; ii. He also set to empower all the workers at all the levels of the organizations; and. iii. Ensuring that there was a communication of the paper online new goals and essay, visions via the whole organization by way of communication tools, for instance, extensive programs of training, forming new teams as well as the 3600 review processes. In the milky way essay mind of Welch, he purposely had the vision of transforming and creating a firm which will have people at all the writing the critical lens essay levels being held accountable for their deeds, and in the long run help in making decisions which will make the milky way essay work better. His motive was not to control the employees but to liberate the workers. Welch termed this as forming an the critical lens, organization from essay questions, barriers and one that will facilitate employees to have self-direction and motivation to writing the critical lens enhance realization of their goals.

He had discovered that GE was being run the same way it was organized many years since its incorporation near the essay on tree drive turn of century. Welch found out that the company was specifically represented by writing the critical an overwhelming nine stacks of management that lay between the shop floor and essay, the CEO. The bureaucracy enhanced a non-responsive and an inward focus in the company where the workers had a hell of the critical time in communicating with one another. As a matter of a business plan fact, had it not been that Welch caused a massive cost restructuring in the GE, the analysts had projected that the GE would plunge into a hole of losses by the end of the year 1982. In addressing the writing the critical issue of GE falling into unproductive business, Welch did a complete overhaul of the management structure and thus eliminated all the essay questions layers of management, consolidated the jobs that seemed to overlap and the business units and writing the critical essay, made all the workers at every level to be held accountable for their work.

They put to a halt to gathering unnecessary data as relates to finances and also did away with reports that were regarded as unnecessary. Previously, the business managers usually requested for daily reports that contained much detail that often caused a chunk of essay questions a high stack of paper which made the sheer mass of detailed pieces of information impossible to be mastered thus making the information useless. In relation to the firm equipment, the operators started being accountable for the quality and standard of their work thus reducing the essence of having the writing lens inspectors. The net effect was that the workers had the in japan chance of to get rid of the aspects of their work that was not productive as well as unnecessary. The most significant thing is that this has been the Work-Out plan that has led to writing the critical lens essay the opening of the communication channels that helped the inception of innovative change. Currently, the Welch favors the Work-Out which to him is an empowerment concept. A great number of employees in GE get a chance to be together to share ideas and thoughts as well as the know-how amid building and fostering a creative and teamwork environment. The plan facilitates communicating within the firm and responsibility with the ultimate goal being to drive above team performance. Establishing Plan? The rationale of giving the writing the critical essay members the chance to table their ideas in the decision making was to promote individual openness and enable them to constructively challenge their leaders thus promoting a more motivated working environment. This was thus a management strategy that was a success to Welch. All the Work-Outs involved the follow-up activities where the commitments previously assigned were deliberated upon and the whaling in japan issue of accountability was enforced.

The concept of the critical empowerment has been of two types. First, the workers are actually satisfied by milky way essay the fact that they are allowed to give out writing their concerns and apes essay questions, second, the writing the critical lens essay company has been able to benefit from the milky way essay insights that are usually shared in the Work-Outs. Under the auspices of the CEO, Welch, the GE realized that people are not like machines however each person has the potential of enhancing productivity. Knowledge of how best to use the human resource gives the company a competitive edge as well as making the worker feel an air of importance in the process of production and generally feel motivated. In as much as it is hard to the critical essay determine and measure the importance of empowerment, the GE has the belief that the company’s success in the future will ultimately indicate that it was a right move to have been made. The significant point is to investigate the way leaders like Welch is able to make the decisions that empowerment is the right mechanism and how they generally decide that as the apes best mechanism for their firms. Writing The Critical Lens Essay? In order to encourage the setting of goals and empowerment within the GE, Welch just needed to influence the establishment of vivid lines of milky way essay communication in the firm. He had realized that many workers came to writing lens GE from different backgrounds and skills. However he did not want to take them for short critical granted and reshaping them with the philosophy of GE but wanted them to the critical essay be free thinkers. He encouraged the art of free thinking and therefore challenges the status quo. The concept of open communication is of essence in term paper delivered GE since it facilitated his objective of motivating the workers to think outside the box.

This is because the channels work in writing the critical lens essay both directions and thus give the workers the chance to air their grievances and milky way essay, thus work towards creating a consensus for action. It also helps in the motivation of the workers since that inculcates the feeling of directly contributing to writing lens essay the success of the company. Cultural change processes. The Work-Out process in the GE was formed in 1988 as part of the drive for better productivity and efficiency. In the initial stages, the questions intention of the Work-Outs was for the identification and elimination of the unwanted processes that were left over from the past years where the management structure contained more layers. Upon the the critical lens process of restructuring, a lot of groups performed more work with lesser workforce as compared to making comprehensive operational changes.

The Work-Out process involved the identification of an area of need improvement and milky way essay, putting people together from all the sides of the design process, marketing process, production process as well as the sales process to identify a better method. The Work-Outs discuss the issues and put some recommendations on record (Richard, 2009). Essay? The recommendations are then presented to critical the managers who are accountable such that they may accept or reject the proposals at the instance. The whole process leads to the critical lens essay responsive leadership and a greater rate of change in the organization. During the inception of the Work-Out, numerous groups attacked the things that did not seem to make sense in the new GE.

As the essay plantation Work-Out plan underwent evolution, the customers and the critical lens, partners of supply were incorporated in the process. The plan is currently part of the day to day life in GE. Jack Welch will be remembered for causing changes such as: ‘ Merger #038; Acquisition- he is remembered to have made around 200 mergers and acquisition with his first acquisition with Hungary Lighting in 1989 and the reason behind the success of the in japan mergers was the incorporation of the integration model. This facilitated the future of GE. ‘ Delayering- on assuming office as CEO, Welch saw the degree of the large bureaucracy in GE. There were a lot of managers and thus he embarked on the removal of the whole system of essay management which formed Welch’s hardware revolution.

He dismantled the walls of separating the manufacturing and marketing functions within the GE. ‘ E-initiative- upon assuming office, Welch recommended that everything in the GE be made digital. This, according to him, was an important step towards making the firm faster and agile. The digitalization facilitated sales of up to USD 8 billion in 2000 through the internet. The e- initiative also helped the GE to save on the operational costs. ‘ Globalization- According to him, GE should be moved to the global arena in order to essay questions enhance competition.

Therefore in 1980s, GE started a revolution to ensure placement of GE in the global markets. Essay? With the critical key growth initiative, the concept of writing the critical globalization has had a role in helping GE rise at almost a double digit in rates. Currently, globalization is a major component of the GE fabric. ‘ GE Six Sigma Quality Coach- GE is an internet based mentoring program that facilitates in the training of the short critical GE workforce on writing lens essay, the quality initiative (Kim, 2009). Essay? This is a significant tool that helps GE achieve the Six Sigma Quality.

‘ Work-Out- this was Welch’s cultural initiative that was responsible for the changing of attitudes and writing essay, behaviors within the GE. Milky Way Essay? The Work-Out made sure that the the critical essay management listened to employees giving them a voice the making of decisions. Work-Out is credited for having caused a culture devoid of boundaries which was helpful in creating GE’s learning engine. The few simple ideas that Jack’s attitude of term delivered online only management break into are; ensuring flow of free information in the whole organization, hierarchical break down and to writing the critical encourage people to speak, hear and feel free to the new ideas. At the age of 36 when Jack first became the vice president in GE he received every person’s call when a problem arose regardless of the essay on tree plantation persons post and this was the organization which Jack built in terms of the critical lens organizational communication. Jack successful transformed the contented behemoth to short critical essay a strong company that is prepared to face the competition of the world. ‘ By getting out layers of the bureaucracy who are not necessary and organization flattening, Jack enlightened the lens essay employees and also empowering them in making decisions and an effect to their jobs, also the whole company.

Also he relied on satisfaction slope and the stretch goals to push further to achievement of new goals in the company. ‘ Relaying via the various communication means, motivational mediums and essay, training there was an addition of empowerment. Writing The Critical Lens? Welch also underlined all his words to short critical essay accompany actions and also exemplary attitude. By use of 3600 review process, suitable bonus schemes and the structural changes in the organization, Jack formed and started channels of communication at GE which allowed for networking that was unprecedented, openness and teamwork to be seen at GE. ‘ Every factor combined to form motivational force for all the lens employees in GE. In turn, the motivation also leads to an outstanding performance in General Electric Corporation and Jack Welch. In conclusion, a leader is someone who guides other in doing what is required but does not command them. Transformation is all about the ability of the leader to be an influential figure, motivational factor and the capability of empower others into essay, putting an effort into effectiveness of their organizations. It is also clear that emerging approaches on leadership tend to be result-oriented and driven. Charismatic leader’s exhibit ambitious move and are aware of the writing the critical lens essay main aims and are able to communicate effectively .leaders have Strong moral and self-discipline. Charisma attracts people around and provides for chances of competition thus success attributive nature of leaders ten to link all happenings to specific cause.

An approach of exchange relationship between leaders and the led bring closer faster development and goal achievement. Transformative leaders tend to be the most popular type of leaders in that they forego personal need is for the benefit of the general community. Joseph G.2010. Residential Construction Management: Managing According to the Lifecycle. Whaling In Japan? J. Ross Publishing.pg121. Richard D.2009.Management.

Cengage Learning.pp514-15. Credit Suisse (Research Institute).2012. Gender diversity and corporate performance. Zurich, Switzerland, 13 July 2012. Credit Suisse AG. Scott N . 2005. Executive Leadership for Effective Administration. Pearson/Allyn and Bacon. Kim H. 2009. Six Sigma for the New Millennium: A CSSBB Guidebook’s Quality Press.

Marc H . 2004. High Performance Teams: How to Make Them Work. Greenwood Publishing Group. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Management essay, dissertation or piece of writing the critical lens coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Management work in your email box, in a business plan as little as 3 hours.

This Management essay was submitted to us by a student in order to writing help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: Jack Welch as a transformational leader . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/management/essay-jack-welch-as-a-transformational-leader/ [04-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and establishing a business, no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: 21-12-16 - Public relations 06-11-16 - Total safety management 05-11-16 - Public Relations and Crisis Management in Tertiary Institutions 03-11-16 - Talent management 26-08-16 - Internal and external factors that can affect the supply chain management - Cultism in tertiary institution 28-07-16 - Organisational Behaviour 29-06-16 - Logistics survey 05-03-16 - Differences between leaders and managers 04-03-16 - Mass production of goods and work flow.

We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on the critical essay, time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

Expert Essay Writers -
Outline for Writing a Critical Lens Essay | ABC Essays com

How to Write a Stay at Home Mom Resume. By Resume Genius. Returning to the workforce is a major decision for the critical lens any stay at home mom (or dad). Once that difficult choice is essay on tree drive made, the writing the critical next hurdle is not much easier; preparing your resume. There’s not one perfect method to term delivered online only follow.

The resume format that you eventually settle on writing the critical depends upon the employment experience you had prior to short critical essay your time spent raising your child or children as well as what you were doing while at home. Here are a few examples of resumes for stay at home moms with different levels of previous professional experience. Resume for lens a Mom or Dad with lots of in japan Professional Experience. If you fall into this category, the process for making a killer resume is fairly straightforward. You already have a strong foundation to build from because of your work history. The major hurdle you face is how to address the time gap. Lens Essay. Choosing the proper resume format can take care of this, which in apes essay questions this case is the combination resume. By using a combination resume you focus on your qualifications and the critical essay skills relevant to the job you are applying to first. Establishing Plan. Those are then supported with your previous professional experience. Our applicant, Nora Thresher, is writing looking to apes rejoin the professional finance world after taking a few years off due to the birth of her first child. Essay. She opens her resume with a Qualifications Summary that shows why she would be a great employee before she discusses her work history.

Her work history opens with the fact that she was self-employed. Short Essay. Basically, she worked part-time from home while raising her child, but she doesn’t need to mention that . By moving the work history under the writing the critical essay Qualification Summary, and by keeping it professional, it’s enough to questions avoid raising any initial red flags. She can go into more detail if needed on the cover letter or during the interview. Stay at Home Parent with Professional Experience Resume Template. 2190 Cleveland Ave, Canton, OH 44702.

Efficiency and Time Management: Proven track record of completing reports and audits well before deadlines. Writing The Critical. Management Skills: Assisted in training 3 junior accountants, monitoring their attention to detail during the plantation drive first 30 days of their tenure. Awards and Recognition: Awarded “Employee of the Month” 3 times in recognition of my tireless work ethic. Relevant Job Skills: Adept at creating financial reports that follow GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and conducting risk analysis using FRAP (Facilitated Risk Analysis Process). Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal skills.

Proficient with various forms of electronic communication such as email, chat and VoIP applications. PRIVATE PRACTICE Canton, OH. Tax Accountant March 2011 – Present. Prepared annual and quarterly tax returns for individuals and small businesses. Advised clients on tax related information, such as IRA accounts and lens essay charitable donations, saving individuals an average of 12% on apes questions owed taxes from previous filings. Filed extensions helping clients avoid penalties.

Continuously research the writing essay Federal Tax Code to questions ensure all tax protocols are followed correctly. MARCUS ROSS, LLC Cleveland, OH. Financial Advisor July 2008 – March 2011. Reviewed accounts regularly ensuring compliance with both internal and external rules and regulations. Used tax and investment strategies to develop financial plans for small and medium-sized businesses. Increased sales of essay financial products for the business an average of 8% each quarter. Forecasted losses and term earnings extremely accurately allowing the company to writing the critical essay intelligently manage resources. B.S. in Accounting, June 2008. Resume for a Mom or Dad with a Little Previous Work Experience. Even if your work experience is a little lacking, the above resume style is OK for you as well, but you have another option too.

The next style of delivered online only resume is even better if your education is relevant to the position for which you are applying. The first resume focuses on the applicants work related skills and experience. If yours is limited, you can instead start with your education. While our first applicant might only list the name of the university she attended, her major, and the date of graduation, when leading off with your education you’ll want to give a lot more details . This applicant, Valerie Perkins, doesn’t have enough professional experience to focus on her skills and the critical lens work history. She decided to use a Career Objective to whaling in japan essay show why she would be a great candidate for the open Assistant Manager position followed by her education. Because her work experience is fairly limited, Valerie went more into her education than most professionals would. She listed her GPA because it was over 3.0 and also included coursework that’s relevant and the time she spent volunteering. she phrased it just like someone who was working for a large retailer would. She did not lie, nor did she stretch the truth , but she did use words to lens describe her part-time online sales that were more professional than those she’d use while discussing how she earns some extra money to her friends. Stay at Home Parent with Some Experience Resume Template.

1942 Walnut St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. An organized and motivated Customer Service professional with over 6 years of term paper delivered online only experience in consumer relations. Aiming to writing lens essay parlay my proven customer service background and communication skills to effectively fulfilling the plantation drive requirements of the Assistant Customer Service Manager position. Target your Career Objective to each specific job you’re applying for. It can be as simple as changing the position. CINCINNATI CITY COLLEGE Cincinnati, OH. B.A. in Sociology, June 2007. • Relevant Coursework: Speech Communications, Sociology of Work, Sociology of Emotions, Social Psychology. o Volunteer RA (Resident Advisor) for 2 years. o Volunteer Student Center Social Sciences Tutor.

PRIVATE PRACTICE Cincinnati, OH. Online Retailer February 2010 – Present. • Launched and managed successful online retail shop with an average of $10,000 of the critical essay sales per month. • Marketed business through multiple channels including Internet forums, social media, and short personal networks. • Facilitated customer needs in regards to questions, complaints, and product returns. • Continuously researched products manufacturers, customer relations etiquette, and online retail community best practices. Customer Service Representative July 2007 – February 2010. • Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, or obtain details of the critical complaints.

• Directed requests and unresolved issues to appropriate departments. • Decreased customer complaints by in japan essay 15% over writing, the previous year by spearheading a new companywide SOP for the handling of merchandise returns. • Recommended improvements in products and services from firsthand customer feedback to company merchandisers. • Introduced customers to V.I.P. membership program, informing them of the annual average savings and other benefits recognized by members. Resume for milky way essay a Mom or Dad with No Previous Work Experience. The most difficult of all scenarios for a stay at the critical lens essay home parent wanting to enter the work force is when you don’t have any work experience at establishing plan all. Lens Essay. It gets even more complicated if your education is limited as well. If you have only recently graduated from high school, that is milky way essay if you’re only a year or two removed, you can always use a resume similar to what a high school student with little or no experience would use. Find a way to build up some relevant or useful skills and qualifications. A better approach however is to do something to try and build up some relevant or useful skills and the critical qualifications.

Once you have something useful to put on a resume, then you can actually start worrying about fine-tuning your resume and turning into an interview grabbing machine. Here are a few ways to do just that : Volunteering: Hospitals and retirement communities are always in need of essay volunteers, as are many publicly funded institutions such as libraries and museums. Many communities even have Volunteering Centers that help guide you opportunities that you might not find on your own. Freelancing: If you have a computer and Internet access, there are tons of freelancing websites that you can take advantage of writing the critical essay like www.elance.com and www.freelancer.com. Do some writing, graphic design, data entry, or anything that you have the tiniest amount of knowledge with to establishing plan give you something to the critical lens essay put on a resume. Learn New Skills: Employers want to pay you for work that you do. Questions. That means you need to have something to writing the critical lens offer them. Term Delivered Online. If you don’t have a university degree or any type of the critical lens secondary education or experience showing your knowledge base, you can bulk up your skill set with some of the short essay free online course that are available.

Besides the three suggestions above, anything that you can do to help give you some type of marketable skills will go a long way into helping you find a job. Lens Essay. Don’t be too proud to questions take on a job that you feel is beneath you. Even putting in 6 months at a position you don’t like can help give you that little extra something that separates your resume from lens essay other former stay at home moms or dads with zero experience. what if being a stay at home mom causes gaps and you don’t have any work experience during? or you may have a few months here and there? essentially showing 1yr at whaling this place then another. gap of 2yrs, and writing the critical lens starts over milky way essay, again. If you are want to cover up work gaps on your resume, then you may want to writing the critical essay consider using functional resume format: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. Good luck on the job hunt! thank you! i’ll try it! I am a mom that spent 17 years at home, I home-schooled my kids due to essay questions their specific educational needs. During that time I often played administration secretary for my husbands companies and also actively farmed along side him, never had an lens, official title and definitely didn’t get payed. A year ago I started studying BSc Nursing and The only thing I have going for me on that is that I made the whaling in japan Vice-chancelors list and a course average of 89.36%. I need to write a Resume but the lens essay black job description is screaming at me.

As well as the professional summary. All of these examples have current work history, What if I have history but am not currently employed? Would it be better to just list stay at home mom under my history? We suggest using a functional format: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. This format allows you to highlight your relevant skills over your work history. Good luck on the job hunt! So what if I dropped out of plantation drive high school because I got pregnant? I know big mistake, but im trying to get back on track im currently going to PCC trying to get my GED and writing lens I have been a stay at home mom for a couple years I worked at a pillow company for essay on tree drive a few months but due to the critical childcare issues I had to in japan essay go back home , I was in need of the critical a job so I made my home a daycare I watched kids of all ages for a little over 2 years but then I decided I didint want to do this the essay on tree drive rest of my life, I loved what I did but I wanted something that really suits me. So now I’m really trying to finish school and find a job, all three of my children will start attening full time schooling, and I feel the need of helping my husband provide money for our home and our children, but I have no experience, what should I do? First off, don’t sell yourself short by saying you have no experience. As a mother of three, you most certainly have a wealth of intangible skills that can be applied to most jobs.

Also, the time running your own home daycare can also be considered professional experience. As for writing your resume, it’s all about establishing plan, how you sell yourself. The first article will show you how you can make your resume achievement-oriented. The second article will teach you a resume format that will help cover up your work gaps. Best of lens essay luck on apes essay questions the job hunt! It sounds like employers are missing out on a great employee. You may have better luck if you use a functional format, which will help cover up your employment gaps. Check out our guide here: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. Hi!

I have been a stay at home mom since 2004. I graduated in 2003 with a BA in Accounting. I am bilingual (Spanish/English). The Critical Essay. When my daughters went to school I volunteered in their classrooms. Also, I belong to the school’s council. For the last six months, my daughters and I have been rehearsing for a play written by the owner of a nonprofit theater company. I would like to know how to build a resume from essay drive that lack of work experience. Thanks in advance! Good luck on the job hunt!

Hello! So I have been a stay at home mom for writing the critical essay 21 years…..on top of in japan essay that all my schooling and prior work experience happened in Germany. I volunteered at my children’s school and was the treasurer for writing the critical lens essay the parent club for 6 years – mind you that “job” went from taking over apes essay, a handwritten note that told me that the club works with a $250 budget to getting everything set up for a non-profit QuickBook account after we made over $80,000.00 in a wine auction and so on….It still seems impossible to write a resume that does not just point out, that I haven’t worked in 21 years….How do I sell myself? Thank you in writing advance for milky way essay trying. Helping to increase the parent club budget from lens essay $250 to $80,000 is certainly an term paper, achievement that employers would be interested to see on writing lens essay your resume. Essay. It sounds like your experience as a volunteer treasurer has provided you with plenty of selling points to include on your resume. Since you are worried about your work gap, we suggest trying a functional resume format: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide#what-is-a-functional-resume. Good luck on lens essay the job hunt! Hi.

I’ve been a stay at home mum to 5 children for the past 16 years, and full time carer to my 7 year old with cerebral palsy. We have been living on one income (my husbands), but due to unforeseen circumstances we are struggling financially. I would like to get a job in retail or similar, packing shelves or cleaning, anything is fine, as long as it’s in a business the evenings when hubby can be at home watching the writing the critical essay children. My job before having kids, was as a carer, and in my late teens I worked as a checkout operator at Woolworths. How should I set up my resume to get into a casual retail type position? Thanks in advance, Take a look at our retail resume samples:https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples#Customer They should give you a good idea of how you can format your own resume. Short. Best of luck! Not sure which functional formats you saw, but those that we offer on this page do not include the dates of your work history. https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. As long as you have the bullet points to back up your claim, then that will work. The Critical Lens. Good luck!

It depends what job you are applying for. On Tree Plantation. If you’re looking to writing lens get back into healthcare, then we suggest using a functional format: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. Does the job you are applying for have educational requirements? Even if the job description does not expressly list educational requirements, most employers want to know that you have at apes least graduated high school. You’ll have to get creative with the references you choose. Lens Essay. Friends, neighbors, people from church are all in play. Anyone who can speak to the quality of milky way essay your character is writing the critical lens essay a good choice. Good Luck on milky way essay the Job Hunt! Yes, online courses help, but you should also consider doing some volunteer work as well.

I’d first advise you to emphasize your cashier experience. Employers often value such experience over other parts of your resume, so be sure to highlight it. You can also try using a functional resume format to downplay your work history. Lens. Check out our page on how to essay on tree make that happen — https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. You can include “stay-at-home parent” in your experience section too, but see if you can quantify that a bit. Lens Essay. Did you handle the family finances during that time? What about volunteer work?

If you have any relevant experiences from your time in high school, you could list those too (projects you were involved with, leadership roles, etc.). Also, emphasize your skills section and consider learning new skills that will make you a stronger candidate (https://resumegenius.com/job-search/learn-new-skills). There are a variety of ways to improve your chances of landing work, and honing your resume (while learning some new useful abilities) is one effective approach. Good luck on the job hunt! Share How to establishing a business Write a Stay at Home Mom Resume Our code geeks and writing the critical essay HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today’s competitive job market.

We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to essay choose from, and easy export to MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the writing lens essay One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the delivered online quality of a resume within 6 seconds?

The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to the test, and learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is lens a couple yards short of a touchdown. Critical Essay. There are tons of errors throughout. Lens Essay. See why. How to term paper only Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to the critical lens download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job.

5 Ridiculous Excuses To Calling Out Of Work That Were Surprisingly Successful. Every office is bound to have that one person that abuses the call-out policy. Essay Drive. These people go above and. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and lens essay offline publications including: Our code geeks and apes questions HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market.

HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and lens easily export to MS Word and short critical PDF.

Write My Essays Today -
Critical Lens Essay: How-to, Format, Outline, Example, Topics

5 Common Reasons Form N-400 Denied. U.S. citizenship is perhaps the greatest benefit any immigrant can receive. It is often the the critical lens essay pinnacle of a long journey over many years and many miles. Over 2.3 million permanent residents have naturalized as U.S. citizens in the past three years. However, during the same period, over 224,000 permanent residents had their Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , denied.

There are many reasons for this #8212; so we took a look and found five common reasons for a continuation or denial of a Form N-400 application. It#8217;s important to understand that by filing N-400, the applicant is inviting USCIS to thoroughly review the immigrant#8217;s entire case file one more time. There can be risks associated with this. USCIS may uncover something it didn#8217;t find before. Therefore, it#8217;s worthwhile to understand where other applicants have run into trouble. If you believe one of the following scenarios may affect you, speak to establishing, an immigration attorney before filing Form N-400. Five common reasons for a continuation or denial of a Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , include: Failed the writing lens English and/or Civics Tests. If you fail the English and/or civics test in milky way essay your initial interview, USCIS will schedule you to come back for another interview within 60-90 days days of your first interview. USCIS will only retest you on the part of the the critical test that you failed. However, USCIS will deny your Form N-400 if you fail the test(s) a second time.

Most people pass the tests. Apes Essay? If your English isn#8217;t strong, take advantage of the flash cards and study tools on How to lens, Prepare for the Citizenship Test #038; Interview. Essay? It is the critical also helpful to thoroughly review your own Application for Naturalization (N-400). The USCIS officer will most likely ask you about milky way essay your answers. Be able to explain your answers. So practice with a friend or family member if your English skills need some work. The law also provides three exemptions for taking the English portion of the naturalization test applicants who: are age 50+ and have been permanent residents for at least 20 years; or are age 55+ with not fewer than 15 years of permanent residence; or have a mental or physical disability that prevents them from learning English.

If you want to claim an exemption based on a disability, you need to file USCIS Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions , with your Form N-400. A licensed medical doctor or licensed clinical psychologist must sign the the critical certification. When applying for naturalization, USCIS will obtain your biometrics and run a criminal background check. But USCIS is also interested to a business plan, know if you have committed a crime in other countries as well. These factors contribute to lens essay, meeting the good moral character requirement.

Some crimes will permanently bar a permanent resident from U.S. In Japan Essay? citizenship while other crimes create a temporary bar. Writing Lens? If you have ever been convicted of milky way essay a murder or aggravated felony, you will most likely be permanently denied U.S. citizenship. These are automatic bars, meaning the USCIS officer has no discretion in the matter. Aggravated felonies in immigration law can be defined somewhat differently than they are by lens state courts. The immigration definition of aggravated felony can includes crimes that might surprise you, including some that other courts may classify as misdemeanors. For example, any crime of violence, or theft or burglary that resulted in a prison term of one year or more will be considered an aggravated felony. Volume 12, Chapter 4 of the USCIS Policy Manual describes permanent bars to short, the good moral character requirement. On the other hand, some crimes make an applicant temporarily ineligible for U.S. citizenship. In most cases, the applicant can wait a required number of years #8212; typically five years or three years for applicants married to and living with a U.S. citizen #8212; before reapplying for naturalization. Writing? However the establishing a business plan crime will still be reviewed by the USCIS officer, and the officer has the discretion to make a decision if the applicant meets the good moral character requirement. Volume 12, Chapter 5 of the USCIS Policy Manual describes these conditional bars to writing lens, the good moral character requirement.

If you have ever been arrested, speak with an experienced immigration attorney before filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization . You can#8217;t avoid the problem. A criminal history will catch up to you even if you want to remain a permanent resident. (Read Renewing a Green Card After an Arrest.) Consult with an experienced attorney that can help review your record and potentially help with post-conviction relief. Failure to Meet Continuous Residence and Physical Presence Requirements. As a permanent resident, you a free to travel outside the United States and visit family in your home country. Whaling Essay? If your goal is to become a U.S. citizen, it is writing the critical essay important to understand the continuous residence and physical presence requirements.

Continuous residence means that the applicant has maintained residence within the apes questions United States for a specified period of time. Travel outside the United States can disrupt your continuous residence. You should avoid any trips abroad of lens essay six months or longer. Physical presence means that the applicant has been physically present within the United States for a specified period of time over the previous five years. Generally, you must be have 30 months of physical presence in the U.S. before applying for naturalized citizenship. There are exceptions for short critical applicants married to U.S. citizens and those working for writing the U.S. Milky Way Essay? government overseas. CitizenPath Guarantees Your N-400 Will Be Accepted by USCIS.

When you prepare your N-400 on CitizenPath, we provide simple, step-by-step instructions and alerts to help you avoid costly delays. We even guarantee USCIS will accept your form. Writing The Critical Lens? No credit card is whaling in japan required to try it. Failure to Meet Financial Obligations. Many Americans, including permanent residents, are experiencing financial problems that have resulted in essay foreclosure, bankruptcy, and unpaid debts. The good news is that debt alone is not a bar to naturalization.

However, there are some financial issues that affect the a business plan moral character requirement and writing lens, could interfere with your ability to naturalize as a U.S. citizen. Failure to essay, pay taxes is writing a common reason to establishing plan, have a Form N-400 denied. Writing? If you let USCIS find this problem, you will likely be denied citizenship. Contact an immigration attorney and drive, tax adviser that can help you develop a plan to pay the taxes and demonstrate to USCIS that you#8217;re fixing the problem. By addressing the problem, most people can continue the naturalization process and avoid an N-400 denial. Another common issue for N-400 applicants is the willful failure to support dependents. If an applicant for naturalization has a minor child or children who do not live with the applicant, it is the critical essay necessary to prove that the applicant is providing adequate financial support. If there is a court order of support, it#8217;s important to have evidence of compliance with that order. An applicant that fails to make timely child support payments could have the Form N-400 denied. If USCIS believes that your answer to a question is deceptive or untrue, your Application for apes questions Naturalization will be delayed and could be denied. It doesn#8217;t matter if the error was innocent.

You must make sure that your application for naturalization is true and accurate when filed. If the information is difficult to obtain and you cannot obtain it (e.g. travel history), you must be able to show that you#8217;ve made a reasonable effort to the critical lens, find the answer. During the naturalization process, USCIS will review your history. If the officer determines that a green card was issued (even many years before) in establishing a business a fraudulent manner, citizenship may be denied. Likewise, other situations (new or old) that put the applicant#8217;s good moral character in the critical lens essay question will hold up the process. Be honest with your answers. Short Critical Essay? If you feel that an honest answer may create a problem with naturalization, that#8217;s a good indicator that you need to speak to the critical essay, an attorney before filing Form N-400. Apes Essay Questions? Form N-400 Denied Based on Selective Service. Male candidates may be surprised to learn that Failing to Register for the critical Selective Service can create a major issue when filing Form N-400, Application for milky way essay Naturalization . Men between the writing the critical lens essay ages of 18 and 26 are expected to register for the Selective Service and provide proof for the purposes of naturalizing as a U.S. citizen. Apes Essay Questions? Failing to essay, register can be grounds for a business denying an writing lens application for naturalization. Request for milky way essay Hearing after N-400 Denial.

If USCIS determines you need to writing, provide additional documents or evidence, you may be given Form N-14, Request for Additional Information, Documents or Forms . Essay On Tree Plantation Drive? You will need to provide the writing essay additional documentation requested to continue the naturalization process. Establishing Plan? If your N-400 was denied and you feel that USCIS was wrong to deny you citizenship, you may request a hearing with a USCIS officer. Your denial letter will explain how to request a hearing and will include the form you need. The form for filing an appeal is the N-336, Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings . Writing The Critical Lens Essay? You must file the form with USCIS, including the correct fee, within 30 days after you receive a denial letter. CitizenPath helps N-400 applicants avoid these problems.

CitizenPath provides simple, affordable, step-by-step guidance through USCIS immigration applications. Individuals, attorneys and non-profits use the service on desktop or mobile device to prepare immigration forms accurately, avoiding costly delays. Milky Way Essay? CitizenPath allows users to try the service for free and provides a 100% money-back guarantee that USCIS will accept the writing the critical essay application or petition. We provide support for the Green Card Renewal (Form I-90), Citizenship Application (Form N-400), and several other popular forms. Do-it-yourself software designed by immigration attorneys to help you avoid the most common N-400 mistakes. Easy to whaling, prepare and the critical lens essay, guaranteed to be accepted.

Citizenship (35) Deferred Action (41) DACA (38) DAPA (17) Great Americans (9) Green Card (70) Apply for GC (22) Maintain GC (23) Helping Others (10) Immigrant Life (5) Immigrant Petitions (18) Immigration Reform (26) Non-immigrant Visa (5) Path to Citizenship (52) Press Release (6) Refugee/Asylee (4) Temporary Protected Status (11) Travel Documents (15) U.S. History (17) USCIS (42) Working in the U.S. (23) Copyright 2013-2017, CitizenPath, LLC. All rights reserved. The information provided in short essay this site is not legal advice, but general information on issues commonly encountered in immigration. Writing The Critical Lens? CitizenPath is not a law firm and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm.

Your access to and use of this site is subject to additional Terms of Use.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Critical Lens Essay Template A critical lens essay uses a quotation to

iGCSE – Songs of Ourselves – Volume 2, Part 1 (Love and writing the critical, Family) IGCSE is probably the apes questions first time you’ve had to do any serious analytical writing about the critical essay, poetry and this site is apes essay designed to help you along the way with your journey. Alongside analysis of each of the poems in writing, your selection, you will find a range of useful resources including student essay responses, the mark criteria, essay writing tips and whatever else I feel might come in handy for milky way essay, you. However, the purpose of writing lens essay, this site, and my analysis in particular, is term delivered not to provide you with a cheat sheet or the definitive answers, but rather to lens, help explain some of the key ideas and essay, ease you into developing your own interpretation. Here is a brief summary of how I organise my analysis: * Overview – a short summary of what the poem is about. * Context – background information about the poet/the poem.

I’ve tried to limit this to things that are relevant to the critical essay, your understanding of the essay poem… occasionally I get carried away though. * Themes – the main ideas dealt with in the poem. This is particularly useful to the critical lens, know when thinking about the comparison questions. * Content – step by short step through the writing lens poem explaining what it is about. The most important section.

* Language and techniques – highlighting key words or phrases and their use, as well as different literary techniques and whaling essay, why they’ve been used. * Structure – everything relevant about the way the poem is built and writing lens, explaining how to write about short critical essay, it effectively. * Tone – the emotion of the poem and the critical essay, the way it would be read. 1. Essay Plantation? The Clod and the Pebble (William Blake) 2. The Critical Lens Essay? Song (Lady Mary Wroth) 4. Passion (Kathleen Rain) 23. Father Returning Home (Dilip Chitre) 26. Short Essay? Stabat Mater (Sam Hunt)

Mark Criteria – a description of the critical, how your essays and whaling essay, exams will be marked. 142 thoughts on “ iGCSE – Songs of the critical lens, Ourselves – Volume 2, Part 1 (Love and Family) ” I was hoping if you could read through my analysis for one of the poems? I understand that you must be busy, however it would really mean a lot to plan, me if you could help understand my mistakes and lens essay, strengths through that analysis. I’d love to, but I simply don’t have the essay time. Head over to the essay tab and you will find a number of lens essay, essays and essay support posts that might help give you a good idea if you’re doing the right thing or not. I was just wondering whether “Last Sonnet” by John Keats would be added soon.It was added to the syllabus as well. I wouldn’t hold your breath as I really haven’t got any spare time at essay on tree plantation, the moment and I am trying to finish off the AS section currently. It will eventually materialise though, at some distant point in the future.

I was just wondering whether “Last Sonnet” by John Keats would be added soon. Hi! I was just wondering if the lens essay links would start working again soon.Love your work and managed to essay on tree, get top in my class due to writing the critical, your analysis. Good to hear I’ve helped you move up the ladder! All the short critical links should be working again, but please let me know if you encounter any issues. None of the poems are working for me. I find this useful and wondering when will this be fixed. Still? Strange, I will investigate. Edit: Yeah, I didn’t finish fixing everything!

This section should now be working though #128512; A few months ago I discovered this site and it was working perfectly. The Critical Lens Essay? I used it to pass my mocks, but now it does not seem to be working and I was therefore wondering when and if these links will be up and running again? Glad the site has been helpful. Whaling In Japan? You’ll be glad to hear all the links are up and running again, so you should be able to access everything again. Writing Essay? Please let me know if you have any problems. Hi, I have found your work recently and it has been very helpful. I am doing the songs of ourselves, volume 2, love and family section for international english literature. Unfortunately none of the establishing a business plan links to the poems seem to writing essay, be working now. Will they possibly be available in the future? Also is essay it necessary to writing essay, know every poem for the exam or can a few be focused on and do a general question in whaling in japan essay, the exam?

I’ve had a few issues with the site over the last couple of days. I am now aware of writing, this issue and essay questions, working to resolve it, so hopefully they should all be working fine soon. It is not necessary to know every poem really well, but it is useful to know them all. Usually exams will give you a choice of questions – 1 that is fixed to a particular poem, another that might be theme based without a prescribed poem and another comparison non prescribed. However, I haven’t checked in the last year whether this is still the case – need to really. Thank you Mr Sir,

This is all much appreciated. Hey Mr Sir, it would be helpful if you did an writing the critical, analysis on the poem Last Sonnet by John Keats. Milky Way Essay? I think its new to the syllabus for essay, 2017. It should be easy for term paper only, you. Hi, Will you be taking up any answers for marking? And I wanted to know if it would be prudent to leave out any poems which were there in the previous batch’s igcse board exam Since there is a high possibility those won’t be repeated.

Could you please add the analysis for the poem Last Sonnet by writing lens essay John Keats…Your analysis is so detailed and helpful, so could you release the short critical analysis for the Last Sonnet. Which collection is that in? It is not on my radar at the moment unfortunately. It’s part of the 2017 IGCSE English Literature Exam Sir… They’ve added Last Sonnet to the critical essay, the 14 poems that were already there… Its a new poem, in the set of Songs of Ourselves… By the way, your analysis tho…B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!

Simple and easy to plan, understand.. Love it. Have they added a poem to writing lens essay, the collection? That seems very odd, but I will check and only, get back to you. Thanks for the compliment, glad my notes have been of some help. Thank you Sir for writing, the help that i received from apes essay questions your site…..My students gave me four A stars out of lens, eight in essay drive, the igcse 2016. Wow! Brilliant news and glad I could help in writing, some small way. Greetings, Mr Sir.

Your site has helped me a lot, and i have just received my IGCSE literature result- A*(98) I am realyyyyy happy and I thank you so muchhh for your help! Hii…..this is tge first time i m attempting and exam for IGCSE english literature. I have a small confusion. Do we get to select the stories we want to answer on and the poems as well. There is some choice generally (I am speaking about poetry here, but I am sure the stories work in the same way) in establishing a business, terms of questions offering some flexibility. Usually one question has a specific poem attached to it, while the other two ask you to explore one or two poems and writing the critical lens essay, how they relate to a particular theme (this is almost always free choice of which poems you want to use, within the selection).

Hope this helps, This is such a useful website ? Am writing this year and critical essay, it has been of writing lens, great help. Thank you so much . I just wanted to know or get help on plan how to answer questions because I read and revise my poems and short stories but still find it hard to tackle the questions especially drama. Writing The Critical Lens Essay? : Merchant of milky way essay, Venice and short stories . Lens? Please give me practice questions for Shakespeare’s MOV and a possible way of milky way essay, tackling the task at hand. Thank you . Thanks for the compliments on the site: I try my best. However, I am strictly focused on the critical poetry, so no chance of help elsewhere as it would just be a case of spreading myself too thinly. There are lots of whaling in japan, sites out there with big old lists, but I do need to get round to adding one on essay here. I will get in touch when it is done, but please don’t hold your breath. Thank you so much, your site has been an actual blessing.

I learnt how to organise my answers and use paragraphs instead of jumbling up my thoughts and just hoping I’m understood. Your analyses have helped me so much, especially the one on ‘Song’ which I practised and was able to milky way essay, answer in the exam. This site has helped me so much and I just really appreciate the writing the critical essay work you’ve put into it. Glad to help, hope you get the grades you want/need. I would just like to say a huge thank you for your clear explanation and analysis on essay drive these poems. I was really struggling on some of these poems and you gave a helpful insight. The Critical Lens? Thanks to you I feel as though I aced my question on Tiger in the Menagerie in my GCSE! Your hard work in term online, creating this website is really appreciated! Not a problem at writing lens, all, Tara. You certainly are a star !! This was o helpful as i have my IGCSE exam in a few days . Plan? Thank you for your help. I just wanted to start of by commenting on how greatly your analysis of poems have helped.

I truly appreciate your tremendous work that you provide for free and writing the critical essay, I hope you attain great success. However, I also wanted to know if I could write down all my points like this: Followed by bullet points. before writing my essay. I realise this is definitely too late for you now, but to address your point:

You could certainly do this as a sort of essay plan before writing. Essay? My advice would be to the critical, cross through your plan when you are done to make it clear to the examiner that it is not part of your essay. However, stopping and having a think about the term paper delivered relevant points needed to writing lens essay, answer a particular question is always a good idea. Your notes on the poems section is really helping me out a business but i would really appreciate if you could help me out with All My Sons and The Merchant of Venice too with any sort of essay answers or notes. My exams are in 3-4 days and really need good practice questions and notes on these. i have an essay on inspector calls… is it possible you could proof read it?

i think you might want to refer to this. You really are a lifesaver Mr.Sir. For year try writing analysis’s on Cambridge O/L Drama’s eg.Merchant of Venice. I love what you do. You deserve am award #128578;

Could you make a document or small section with the writing the critical different dramatic techniques. You don’t need to milky way essay, include all. Writing The Critical Lens Essay? Just the establishing a business plan most used ones in the poems. Thanks in advance #128578; It would really help me in the upcoming literature exam. Writing The Critical Essay? Please reply or acknowledge as soon as possible. I was going through the paper delivered IGCSE Literature Learner Guide and I found the following point: “Make sure you set poetry quotations out properly. If you are quoting a line or perhaps two lines, you should indent one or both lines and the critical, follow the line arrangement of the original (so don’t re-write the lines as prose).” Could you please explain to me what this means?

It basically means that you have to respect the layout of the short critical author’s poem. If the line has any punctuation or splits in writing the critical, a single word line, you have to do the establishing same and not right it like a story, word after word. A little tip from my English teachers when it came to writing lens essay, writing commentary essays for Literature, was to apes essay questions, embed your quotes within your actual explanation. Example: Theme(s) of this poem is………….. and the author has different techniques and vocabulary to create this atmosphere. He/She has used the word “QUOTE” which has a positive/negative/neutral (etc…) connotation which outlines the the critical lens initial mindset of the persona etc….” Also, remember to essay drive, not use whole passages but key words and clear techniques to be analyzed individually. Writing Lens? That goes for prose and poetry as some poems are quite descriptive and long. Wish you luck and success for a business, your exams. Writing The Critical Lens Essay? #128578; Thank you so much!

That was really helpful and best of term paper only, luck to the critical lens, you too! It means that when you are quoting a poem and it is over short one line e.g: “I ne’er was struck before that hour. with Love so sudden and so sweet, Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower. And stole mu heart away complete” you quote it like this in your writing: “I ne’er was struck before that hour//with Love so sudden and the critical, so sweet” it the indents * // * to indicate a new line. Thank you so much!! Is it possible for you to post any practice essay questions on term online a few random poems in the collection? Since I think it is the essay first year for these poems so there doesn’t seem to essay on tree plantation, be any questions I can find. I would be really helpful – especially with my exam coming up in 4 days. It is something I have been meaning to do, but I am swamped at writing lens, the moment, so not going to get it done before your exam #128577; Dude check those orange links they have questions if you want more send me a comment even I have exams on the 23rd.

This has been helpful man. Much appreciated. If I scrape an A on my Literature, it’s because of you! #128578; This website has literally been a lifesaver over the last few months. Establishing A Business? I am a home educated student and really want to practise writing some essays on the actual poems I have studied, but I am having difficulty finding any essay titles for the poems.

Can you recommend any sites, or even just a few essay titles, yourself? Once again, thankyou for writing, the excellent resource, keep it up!! Good, glad it has helped. Let me know which poem(s) you want to look at and I can suggest some question. Pretty tough doing it all on paper delivered online your own, I’d imagine, so let me know where I can help and I will do my best #128578; Edit to say: Great blog! Is this your poetry? It’s brilliant!

Following now. Blog here if others are interested. Could you please tell me how many words should we write our essay in. You shouldn’t be looking at a specific number of writing the critical lens essay, words, but rather aim to a business plan, write 2 pages (depending on the size of your handwriting this might be a little to either side of this). If you’ve got four well developed body paragraphs, then you should be grand. Thank you so much Sir!

Thank you for the notes, they surely came in handy. I have my board exam in May and its going to the critical lens essay, be very helpful of your notes. hello sir, can you create a table with the poems organized into the different thematic categories to help us with revision. sir.. On Tree Plantation? as we cannot analyse every single line – is it decent to analyse few imp lines in a stanza and then move on to the writing lens next and again next till the very last stanza : in a chronological order? like create a flow of explanations like the order of poem. and maybe including few lines about establishing plan, poet , structure may help? Absolutely right that you can’t deal with every single line. I generally find the best idea is not just to run through the poem chronologically, mentioning every stanza, as this sometimes leads to simply narrative of the poem rather than analysis. It is essay better to examine the main ideas in the poem in relation to the question. So, for example, if I am ask to explore how Coming Home presents the idea of family I would maybe talk about 1) changing relationships from child to adult 2) comfort provided and support 3) unchanging nature of family support 4) connection to generations and constant bond. In order to make each of these points I will develop them with important quotations and ideas from across the poem.

Often this is chronological or easier to present chronologically, but you don’t necessarily need to be restricted by chronology. Hope this helps, What is the recommended word limit for literature essays(For IGCSE)? I struggle to apes, write more than 500-600. It’s difficult to writing, say really, but I would recommend aiming for around 2 to 2 1/2 pages. It depends on a lot of factors though – size of establishing plan, handwriting, spacing, how quickly you write. Thanks a lot for doing this analysis!!

This actually helped a lot. Do you mind doing it for a novella “The Strange Case of the critical essay, Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde” by Robert Louis Stevenson or a drama by “All My Sons” by Arthur Miller. Glad you like the site. Unfortunately I have my hands full as it is, so there is no chance I will get around to adding notes for drama and novels, as much as I’d like to.

It’s okay but thanks for your support!! Hey! My teacher said that in the introduction for any analysis essay I must include the short literary, biographical and historical events relevant to the novel or poem and its subsequent impact. To what extent would you support this? My immediate reaction would be definitely not. Writing The Critical Lens Essay? There is no point in mentioning any contextual information unless it is in connection with your interpretation of the a business plan poem. It also depends on lens the particular question. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean they are wrong as I am not an oracle.

Maybe ask them to explain this in more depth and give you an example. If they tell you to say when the delivered online poem was written, explain the poet’s background and set it in writing the critical lens, historical context, then I’d suggest they are leading you astray. Where are your teachers from? The British system doesn’t tend to reward simply reciting information like this, but instead is paper delivered online all about the quality of analysis. Thank you Mr sir for the tips on how to write a good essay .l really think this will be of good help in this term lam about to the critical lens, start in some weeks time .Thank you so much .and l know with this help l will come out with an A* in English Literature. No problem and good luck going for apes questions, your A*.

Can I print your analysis so that I can read it while studying ?Is there any way to print your analysis at one go? Also are we required to comment on iambs in essay, poetry. thanks for the notes. they are great. You certainly can print my notes. I don’t think there is an easy way of doing it in one go though. However, I am toying with formatting each section as an critical, ebook (with a small charge) that you’d then be able to writing lens, print easily – this may be some time off though. No need to mention iambs, unless you feel it is a significant part of the poem that contributes to meaning in some way.

Thanks for on tree plantation, the reply. I think that would be a great idea. Writing The Critical Lens Essay? Are u planning on doing Jekyll and Hyde, MOV and Inspector calls? Once again thank you for your efforts. It’s a noble cause that people like you are providing this for free and hope you attain great success. Also I was wondering if you have any marked essays so that I can see where I stand and how I could improve. Once again Thank you sir. No problem at all. You should be able to find some examples of essay, marked essays dotted around the site and there is a file with a big bunch of them here: http://www.cieliterature.com/example-essays/. I’m virtual sure I won’t be adding notes for J#038;H, MOV or Inspector Calls, but if I do, I will let you know.

I just finished my English Literature paper today and writing lens essay, I want to thank you for your help. Apes Questions? We were asked about Love(III) and Father returning home and your analysis helped alot. Glad to help and hope you smashed the exam out of the park! Haha I hope so. Is there any way I could help the website? Also, Im taking literature next year for the IB and I would like to know if you’re doing anything on that?

No pressure or anything, but I just want to know if you think of it as something that you may think of doing later…:) I’m not planning on lens any IB stuff, but there is sometimes a bit of crossover, so you never know. In terms of questions, contributing, I’d be delighted if you wanted to help out with something. If you drop me an email on cieliteraturecontact@gmail.com we can discuss what you’d fancy doing. Oh and one more thing, I have a load of IGCSE style questions on Merchant Of Venice and writing essay, all the apes questions poems from writing the critical lens SOO vol.2 -love and family.

If that would help the people who visit the site then id be more than happy to term paper delivered online only, provide my stuff:) Just tell me how I can do it… Sounds good, drop me an email and we’ll get something sorted. Cheers, have a nice weekend, Did you write your exam in March? What question came up? It would be great if you could remember because the paper doesn’t seem to writing, come out anytime soon. Hi do you have notes on the part 4 please.

No, but a new contributor has made a start on it, so hopefully we will see some notes going up at some point later this month. Can you please include igcse style questions on milky way essay the poems ? I love your analysis but need to test my self. I need them very soon. Good idea, Fatema. I will look into including it from now on lens essay and provide a test question page (when I get a chance). thankyou so much this helped me. Thank you so much for your excellent analysis of these poems!

Please could you upload some extract/model essays for these poems and then analyse your answers with the mark scheme? Thank you so much for short critical, your excellent (and different) analysis of these poems! Please could you upload some extract/model essays for writing lens essay, these poems and then analyse your answers with the mark scheme? Potentially at some point, although I’d be happier to upload efforts from other people rather than writing personally. Thank you! Helped me in short critical, the nick of the critical lens essay, time.

I have my exams coming up in on tree plantation, a week and this helped me A LOT! Glad to have helped, Mr Cuddles – if that is lens essay your real name! thanks for this amazing job. I’d just like to thank you for on tree, your analysis of all these poems, they’ve really helped me! Glad I could help. Thank you very much Mr. Sir for these detailed analyses. You are making a great contribution to humanity here. Writing Essay? May God bless you really good.

Another comment for the CV – ‘making a great contribution to establishing a business, humanity’. I should protest modestly, but the truth is that is exactly what I am doing and I expect a Knighthood for my efforts in next year’s honours list. Hie sir when are you going to publish the last two poems l hope you will soon before we start writing the October /November o level examinations … Thank you for your excellent analysis on all these poems you are sort of the reason I got an writing, A* in my mock exams. Much appreciated, by any chance do you know when the last two poems will be coming out, Stabat Martar and Coming Home. Thanks for commenting. Expect the poems in the next fortnight, I will make it a priority once I’m back in online, Uzbekistan. My exams are over in a fortnight, what an unhappy coincidence!

Thank you for the critical lens, all the work you have already put into these analyses, they will be so useful for my finals and I hope you can have the last two done by then too. I’m so glad to have stumbled on this website, really appreciate your efforts and I am sure anyone else who does come across this website will too. I’ll see what I can do, no promises though! #128578; Merry Christmas and a happy and milky way essay, successful new year… It is a long time since we heard from writing the critical you…Hope all is well.We would be happy to see the analysis of the two last poems when you are finished with them.. Excellent support material – thank you! Can you please finish the analysis for Stabat Mater, and Coming Home and add the link?

That would be of very good help. Drive? Thank you so much. #128578; I will get on with it in the next fortnight, I promise! Really appreciate this analysis, we sure waiting for more … (I’m a teacher) and we kind of rely on you and are missing the analysis, especially the IGCSE one #128578; Please don’t rely on me! That’s too much pressure, but more posts are on their way, should have the next one up by lens essay the end of today or tomorrow. Thanks for reading, Sir we rely on you and the analysis cause we know you write with that passion so yah … l know it might be hard work but think for whaling in japan essay, the last two analysis of poem 26and 27 you will post the analysis ….. Don’t worry they are on the way (a little behind schedule). I always think holiday time will give me more time to write, but I never learn that having a wife and two families who lives thousands of miles away from us means we have to be attentive when we’re home.

Expect the poems to go up in the next two weeks. Poem 19 onwards no analysis is opening, can someone help me with this asap? I can help! They aren’t done yet, but should be on the critical the way by Christmas. We haven’t seen your interesting analysis for whaling in japan essay, long…hope you resume sending your analysis soon .Hope all is well with you. Waiting for more to essay, come. It’s not that long! Unfortunately I’ve had visitors for establishing a business plan, a week (so annoying!) and then my boiler has exploded and I’m having to manage life from a hotel. The net result of this is that I’m now spending all my time in the bath and in the critical lens, the buffet restaurant. I promise I will get something done next week. Oh!!so sorry for your sad news…Hope all will be settled for you soon…Don’t bother now until things get better for a business plan, you . May God support you.

Oh don’t worry, I was just having a moan. Writing The Critical Essay? Things are okay again and I’m back in the house, nice and questions, warm. Writing? Another post on delivered only the way! There are many poems written on the syllabus, how would I know which one to learn and which books to read. There are many different sections in the poetry itself and I am really confused on what to learn #128577;

Okay, first of all, it shouldn’t be you choosing unless you are an independent candidate: it should be your teachers. Lens? If you are an independent candidate then I would suggest sticking with the Songs of Ourselves selection as I’m going to provide analysis for it all and they are all pretty straightforward once you get into milky way essay it. I hope this helps, but if you’ve got a more specific question or issue then by writing the critical lens all means ask again. What about the novels that we have to read? Can we read any or specific ones? These are the only poems we have to learn right?

Nothing more after these poems? Would be really looking forward to your analysis. I’m trying to get on to it. One and a half more Rossetti poems to get through, but they just happen to be extremely long! Isnt it LIZ Lochhead, and in japan, not LIZZY Lochhead? It wouldn’t be the writing essay first time I’ve made a mistake on this page. I will check when I get a chance. Hi i think you have put For my Grandmother Sitting rather than Knitting just to milky way essay, let you know. Haha!

Thanks for the spot! sorry but the selection above is not the igcse selection from the critical essay volume2 part 1… the 14 poems are found in the syllabus selelection. I’m pretty sure I am correct here: (http://www.cie.org.uk/images/164338-2016-syllabus.pdf page 11) although you did make me check. You’ve got me nervous though now, so can you please let me know if I am being an idiot somehow. Thanks! It turns out I am an idiot! Updated to the correct poems now, plus all the apes essay questions poets names in brackets as requested earlier. please inform me with any analysis on the above selection of poems for the year2016 and anything related…thanks so much #128578; The igsce songs of ourselves , volume two, part 1 poems (Love and writing essay, Family)…. Is it for the 2015/2016 session?

Can you also pleas add the poets of the poems? thank you. All in establishing a business plan, good time. Yeah for next year and the year after (I think, without checking). Hey I really need help with the analysis can I be informed when they are ready? No problem, but don’t hold your breath. I think I will probably get started on this some time in September, but it depends on a lot of life factors – I’m moving, starting a new job, getting married and writing essay, all sorts! I would be thrilled to see analysis on the above list of poems in the course.

Please inform me when it is done. Milky Way Essay? Thanks a million. Hopefully I will remember or check the lens essay comments as I start updating. Critical? However, if you subscribe you should be able to lens essay, pick just posts from the iGCSE sections and then I become obsolete in the process #128578; How do i subscribe? Thanks for your help btw im really gonna need it. Embarrassingly I don’t really know! There is a follow button in the bottom right corner, but I’m not sure it is working as I just tried it with no success. However, if you like it on Facebook or Twitter then you should receive a notification.

I will look into the subscription thing in the next few days.

Buy Essay Online -
Writing a critical lens essay » Projeto Criana/AIDS

Do The Right Thing Essay Challenge. Do The Right Thing Essay Challenge. Do The Right Thing Essay Challenge. With a staff of over 2,000 American writers and writing lens essay, customers in over 45 countries, Ultius is the global leader in writing, editing, and establishing plan, business writing solutions. Your Deadline, Our Priority. This company is not bad. They have written 5 essays for me. Writing Lens. I would say 4 out of 5 was well written. They get my papers back in in japan, a timely manner for the most part. The revision is the problem.

You can get your paper revised but it will usually run after your due date so you find yourself doing some editing. The priceS are pretty standard. Writing The Critical Lens Essay. I trust these guys and essay on tree, plan on using them when I need to meet a dead line but may have my hands too full. The Critical Lens. Levitria B. reviewed Ultius on Jan 26, 2015 via SiteJabber Click to essay on tree plantation see the original review on an external website. Writing Lens. ? Learn more about whaling in japan essay our commitment to verified reviews. Why choose Ultius when buying essays? Ultius deeply understands your frustration when it comes to writing essay buying essays for reference use. There are a million options but only a few of them are reputable. While many other service options fail to offer reliable support and hire writers from foreign countries, Ultius is refreshingly different. On Tree Plantation Drive. Since 2010, our platform has been connecting customers with an expert selection of essay writers that are credible and internally verified as being native English speakers. When purchasing essays for model use, we offer free amenities to ensure that your experience is satisfactory. From free revisions, editorial review of writing lens your final sample, robust security to establishing plan originality scans, we have all the tools to help you get the writing best purchased essay.

We also offer an unmatched level of convenience through a mobile-friendly site, time saving features and a commitment to your deadline. Finally, the Ultius difference truly comes from our strong base of American writers as well as the fact that our service is trusted, reviewed and verified. Free Amenities When You Buy Essays. With any model essay purchase, you receive various amenities that are free of charge. Our free revision policy allows you to term paper online make changes and essay, modifications after the order is completed. That’s right - if you’re not happy, we will gladly work through your feedback to make sure we get your original instructions right.

Plus, Ultius employs a 24/7 staff of dedicated editors to make sure that your final order is reviewed internally before we send it out. This internal review includes a free Copyscape originality scan to make sure that it is 100% original. Establishing A Business Plan. If it doesn’t pass, we don’t send it out. Ultius is writing the critical essay also proud to offer an extremely convenient user experience and process when you are buying essays. On Tree Drive. Our platform is mobile and tablet friendly so that you can place, manage and review orders on the go. The interface is designed for your device and ensures you never miss a beat. Our support team is also available 24/7 via text, email, live chat and writing the critical lens essay, phone. With us, you will never get stuck without on-demand help.

The process is also designed to be quick and on tree plantation drive, simple: The Essay Ordering Process Input the sample order details; Confirm your instructions are accurate; Finalize payment using PayPal or any major debit/credit card. It’s that simple. American Essay Writers and Top Quality. Our commitment to having talented writers is the staple of our platform. While lots of other sample writing services hire foreign writers, we only hire Americans that are native speakers. In fact, our hiring selection process is so thorough and rigorous that less than 3% of all applicants end up getting hired. We assure you that our writing staff is tried, tested and the critical lens essay, subject to continuous improvement.

Writer Stats Fluent in essay on tree, hundreds of essay subjects; Trained in all modern citation styles: MLA, APA, CMS, Turabian and others; Topic specialists for your discipline. Our commitment to the critical essay quality would not be complete without the fact that all orders get thoroughly reviewed by editors first. Essay writing services from Ultius are trusted, reviewed and essay on tree plantation drive, verified. Turn to trusted third parties like the BBB and SiteJabber and writing the critical, you will see hundreds of verified reviews from essay on tree customers like yourself who bought essays. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and lens, have an “A+” rating.

Even if your order goes awry, we have a strong track record of resolving issues and short critical, making things right. To protect you further, we use McAfee secure to scan our site on a daily basis. This helps protect your private information. Ultius is the global leader in consumer writing services because we believe in doing things a bit differently. Benefits of Buying Essays from Ultius. If you came to the critical lens this page, it means you are looking for help with completing your essay.

While you considering whether to buy essays, it’s a good idea to consider the benefits of using a custom sample writing service like Ultius. Term Paper Only. Our model services can surely give you a strong advantage when it comes to completing your own work. Consider the fact that our service will save you precious time. The Critical. Extra time will allow you to milky way essay focus on other important things. By having a clear model to guide you, you will know where to writing the critical lens essay focus on in terms of direction, sources, organization and general clarity. Getting expert help is plan another strong benefit. Most colleges and universities even have dedicated writing help labs on campus for you.

Our platform connects you in a digital environment where you will have access to writing lens experts you won’t find locally. Finally, utilizing third-party by buying essay guidance will benefit your future for the better. At Ultius, our tagline is “on your schedule.” However, it’s not just a tagline, it’s also our promise to you. We deeply understand how important time management is for busy individuals. Apes. We also understand how beneficial it can be when you use trusted services to essay help you get more out of your day. When you use model writing services from Ultius, we save you time by doing the heavy lifting. Not only do we take the time to digest and translate your instructions into a final sample, but we also provide insight into milky way essay how the work should be done in terms of sources, addressing the core question and properly citing the required sources. Another great benefit is the final outcome you will get on the critical essay your essay once you get expert sample writing help.

Each and every one of our writers, editors and support team members are trained in their craft to essay make sure that you get a positive outcome. You can spend days and even weeks finding an expert essay writer in your field through Craigslist or your local campus. Lens. But those channels are not secure and proven to connect you with the writer you need, right now. Everyone needs expert help and our writers are trained veterans in the craft ready to essay assist you after you have made your sample essay purchase decision. Using Ultius to writing the critical lens help you with your essay writing is not only convenient, but it also leads to on tree better outcomes. Customers who buy essay model services are more ready than ever to complete the toughest essays. With the help we provide, the writing the critical essay outcomes lead to essay stronger grades, punctual graduation and even strong job placement as a result of a better GPA. But more importantly, it leads to the satisfaction of knowing that you utilized all of your available resources and options for the most important projects you have to work on. Invest in your future by investing in Ultius to help you with a sample essay.

Ready to get started? Professional American writer. Ordering takes five minutes. Purchased Essay Samples and Example Work. Before you buy essays from essay Ultius, make sure to carefully review other sample essays we have written in paper delivered only, the past. Like any service offered by a company, it’s a good idea to lens “trust but verify.” For example, you probably tested out the computer or mobile device you are reading this on. You should do the same for on tree plantation our service. For that reason, Ultius is writing essay happy to offer examples of the work that we can produce for you. Listed below are some samples we have previously written on our blog. The only difference is that these are published for paper online only the web and yours would not be.

Help and Resources - Even if You're Not Purchasing an the critical lens Essay. Even if you are not interested in buying an essay from Ultius, we have many additional guides and resources to help you construct your own. You can utilize our writing expertise and acumen to find out what a good end-product is supposed to look like and how to produce it. We have taken the essay liberty of condensing our detailed Ultius essay help section to give you a glimpse of the writing the critical essay writing process. Additionally, we are happy to share our quality tools and best practices to make sure that you have everything you need to guide you through the whaling in japan essay entire audit process. Over the years, Ultius has worked with customers who bought essay samples and relentlessly studied essay preparation to determine what few key characteristics generally result in the completion of essay a successful essay. No matter what type of essay it is or the milky way essay subject matter, the lens essay items listed below are considered best practices that must be followed. Pay close attention to the recommendations and you will be well on your way to success, even if you don't buy essays for sample use from milky way essay us. The Thesis - The Foundation of writing the critical lens a Great Essay. The thesis statement, from the plan first to last sentence, must be airtight.

The primary argument has to come from a solid base. If there is a specific question that needs to be answered, the thesis statement must address it within the conclusion of the first paragraph. Also, the essay thesis needs to be a plan of attack for writing essay what the whaling in japan essay body paragraphs are going to writing the critical be about. Delivered Only. Click here for more information on writing strong thesis statements. Good writers know that attention to writing detail is as must. Plus, your professor will expect it. Make sure to short critical clearly read the instructions (all of them) and clarify by asking questions. For example, some common things to look out for include: (ii) Required number of sources;

(iii) Essay type (argumentative, comparative, narrative…etc); Thoroughly read the original essay instructions and writing lens essay, make a plan before even starting to write. Strong Organization = Well-Written Essay. The structure of an essay can really make it or break it for you. Make sure that you have strong opening and closing paragraphs and body content that supports your original thesis. The introduction should funnel down to your thesis and narrow down the specific argument you want to make. Body paragraphs must have strong topic sentences and reference credible sources appropriately using the right citation style. Establishing. Finally, conclusions should not introduce new information and must recap the main essay points that you presented previously. Adherence to writing the critical Citation Style Guidelines. Finally, make sure to properly style your prepared essay in whaling in japan essay, the appropriate citation style. For example, APA style has strict guidelines for cover pages and running heads while Chicago and Turabian require either footnotes or endnotes.

Knowing how to the critical essay cite properly and format things accordingly can be worth upwards of twenty percent of your entire grade. Following the formatting rules is an easy win, but you have to whaling in japan take the time to the critical essay do it right. Critical. Also, always remember to credit another author’s work and don’t call it your own, especially if you bought an essay online. While writing good essays is time consuming and tedious, it all comes down to the critical essay following best practices and being diligent. Our writers follow a clear methodology that is both practical and efficient for getting the best possible outcome. In Japan Essay. First, make sure to select a good topic that you can write easily about and make sure you can find scholarly materials about it. Next, take some time to plan and make an outline based around a clear thesis statement. Proceed to write the body while adhering to strict rules for writing paragraphs and inclusion of references. A Business. Finally, complete your references page and review the draft before submission using quality audit tools. Writing Lens Essay. Here, we recommend the apes questions same tools that we use if you were to purchase an essay model from writing the critical us. Essay Topic Selection and Research.

Strong topic selection is an important first step. If possible, pick a topic that has lots of available research materials or aligns with items you are studying in essay on tree drive, other classes. Try to avoid current events as there may be a lack of available research materials. Sample Essay Topics. Death penalty Abortion rights Gun rights Gender inequality. When doing academic research, only trust reputable sources like JSTOR, Google Scholar, your campus library or academic search engines you have access to. Lastly, collect the sources that you need first and go through them thoroughly.

Now that you have picked a topic and collected some credible sources, it’s time to make a plan. Start by identifying common assumptions about the topic and find common themes. For example, if exploring the causes of writing essay poverty, you will inevitably find out that governments are the ones that control lots of food production and allocation to the people. Once you have enough evidence to milky way essay support a general theme, construct a thesis statement and make an outline of the core items that support that assertion. If you don't think this step is essay necessary, just remember that our writers are trained to follow this process on critical all purchased sample essay orders. You are ready to start writing.

Start with an introductory paragraph that funnels down from writing lens essay a broad issue to a specific time and delivered online, place. Provide background details as necessary. Then, conclude the introduction with your thesis statement. Body paragraphs should be 5-7 sentences long and start with a topic sentence. Always introduce your quotes and avoid “dropping them” without context. Finish with a conclusion that recaps each main point and make sure not to introduce any new information. Essay References and Final Review. Finally, construct your works cited page using the right citation style guide. Depending on the format, you may also need a title page. Review your final essay by reading it out lens essay loud and make sure you addressed your original instructions!

You should use EasyBib to quickly build citations in almost any format. A Business. Have a friend, teacher or trusted essay editing service review your final draft to make sure it is done properly (if you didn't already buy an essay). References and Considerations Before Buying an Essay. While the previous section described summarized steps towards writing an writing essay essay, consider going through our extended 14-Step Essay Writing Guide for a more thorough look at each section. It also includes template that you can download as well as color-coded visual aids. You can also learn about and see examples of essay related terms in our extensive glossary section. Plan. Whether you choose to the critical lens essay use Ultius for buying essays online or not, we hope that our extensive walkthroughs have helped you in your journey to essay plantation finding essay help. Not what you're looking for or not convinced?

The links below may help. Search hundreds of services. Click to essay Verify. Ultius is term paper delivered only proud to the critical lens essay have strong verified reviews from different review vendors. Last updated on 16 January 2017 . With every order, you can count on paper only the following: Delivered on time 100% original Free revisions Awesome 24/7 support World-class writers. Every order comes with these free features:

275 Words Per Page Free Title Page Free Bibliography Free Revisions American Writers Plagiarism Scan. Connect with a professional writer by placing your first order. The entire order process takes roughly five minutes and we usually match you with a writer within a few hours. Enter code newcust during checkout and save money on your first order. Have more questions? Get in touch with us or explore common questions. Ultius provides an online platform where we connect you with a freelance writer for sample writing, editing and business writing services. The company encourages and expects fair use of our services.

Here are the guidelines. Order Revisions i. The company offers free revisions, but there are some limitations like the deadline and whether we met the original instructions. Sample Writing ii. Custom sample services are for the critical essay model and reference use only.

When referencing our work, you must use a proper citation. i Revisions are offered within seven (7) days of a completed order and are free with a three-day deadline. For earlier deadlines and paper delivered, general changes to core instructions, costs may apply. Explore the full Revision Policy. ii The company does not condone plagiarism, copyright infringement or any form of academic dishonesty. All provided sample services must only be used for writing lens reference purposes while being cited properly. In Japan Essay. Please read the Fair Use Policy. Ultius is the trusted provider of content solutions for consumers around the world. Connect with great American writers and get 24/7 support. Ultius is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an the critical essay A+ rating. © 2017 Ultius, Inc.

Before we chat, please tell us a bit about yourself.